• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Panda Store! W: Help Completing Sets and Interesting Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Panda Store with an Updated Binder!

Hey dude I am interested in your FA Skyla and rh frozen citys, please check out my binder and let me know if you would to trade anything for those :)

http://imgur.com/a/AV5Uv

FreePandas said:
PieterPie said:
Would you do my ho-oh legend japanese 1st ed set and scizor and donphan prime for the dragonite ex, if dragonite is nm-m?
I'm assuming your cards are NM as well? Can you can toss in that derpy Lotad SH4 :D ? If so, you have a deal.

I think I gave you a decent offer, the primes are probably just under nm, i could offer palkia dialga top half with hooh legend set instead

The bigger plush I have atm are charmander and thats it. Bigger means more expensive, and also more poplar so they get gone fast.

CaliSweeper said:
Hey dude I am interested in your FA Skyla and rh frozen citys, please check out my binder and let me know if you would to trade anything for those :)
http://imgur.com/a/AV5Uv
Nothing I see for the Skyla. I'm not sure what I could really ask for the RH Frozen Cities - would like the Moltres EX, but the values don't add up.
PieterPie said:
I think I gave you a decent offer, the primes are probably just under nm, i could offer palkia dialga top half with hooh legend set instead
If they're under NM, can I swap the two primes with something else? How about the Lotad SH4 and Milotic SH7? (The Lotad is valued a bit under a prime and the Milotic a bit over, I think the value is about the same)
Binx345 said:
The bigger plush I have atm are charmander and thats it. Bigger means more expensive, and also more poplar so they get gone fast.
Ok. Can I get back to you then? Just trying to figure out what the different plush look like and how much I'd trade for them. :)

Hmm, I'd prefer to trade the Dialga EX FA towards English cards. I'm not after the Latias EX JPN either, and I'd value the Dialga EX FA JPN more than the Latias EX FA ENG

I also like FA Colress. What would you offer?

PieterPie said:
If they're under NM, can I swap the two primes with something else? How about the Lotad SH4 and Milotic SH7? (The Lotad is valued a bit under a prime and the Milotic a bit over, I think the value is about the same)
[/quote]

i rather not trade those shinies, I offered dialga palkia legend top, and japanese hooh legend set 1st ed for the dragonite ex, how does that sound?

b0bert012 said:
Hmm, I'd prefer to trade the Dialga EX FA towards English cards. I'm not after the Latias EX JPN either, and I'd value the Dialga EX FA JPN more than the Latias EX FA ENG

Any small wants you have (that I could toss in for the Dialga)? Or could you toss in something small with the Thundurus EX? :p

Ice said:
I also like FA Colress. What would you offer?

Lemme think about it. I might be interested in doing both for the Mew.

Binx345 said:
My values for plush are on my sell thread.

Kk. I think I'd be interested in the Azelf plush and maybe one more. Can I get back to you soon?

PieterPie said:
i rather not trade those shinies, I offered dialga palkia legend top, and japanese hooh legend set 1st ed for the dragonite ex, how does that sound?

Anything else you could trade instead of the Dialga/Palkia top? I definitely like the Ho-oh, just don't want to be stuck with 1/2 a legend set :(

If you're only looking to trade cards you have doubles of, how about JPN Ho-oh legend and 2x Garchomp C Lv. X (one English, one Japanese)? Again, both are roughly equal in value to the primes you offered earlier.

FreePandas said:
PieterPie said:

Anything else you could trade instead of the Dialga/Palkia top? I definitely like the Ho-oh, just don't want to be stuck with 1/2 a legend set :(

If you're only looking to trade cards you have doubles of, how about JPN Ho-oh legend and 2x Garchomp C Lv. X (one English, one Japanese)? Again, both are roughly equal in value to the primes you offered earlier.

So I am also interested in your latias ex with dealta species in its name, if nm-m.

So for your
Latias ex dragon frontiers
and dragonite ex, ex dragon

i completely forgot you weren't the guy that wanted a ton of legends....

so I could probably do any one of the packs of sleeves from my binder thing for those two if you add sr piakchu bw, Or like cml again, can you make a list of stuff that interests you, prob not trading lvx that i dont have doubles of

i like
plasma absol
plasma kyurem
plasma ball x2
ghetsis
float stone x4
cml?

PieterPie said:
So I am also interested in your latias ex with dealta species in its name, if nm-m.

So for your
Latias ex dragon frontiers
and dragonite ex, ex dragon

i completely forgot you weren't the guy that wanted a ton of legends....

so I could probably do any one of the packs of sleeves from my binder thing for those two if you add sr piakchu bw, Or like cml again, can you make a list of stuff that interests you, prob not trading lvx that i dont have doubles of

The latias ex has a slight bend on the top left corner... not very noticeable, but not quite NM. Not interested in trading that much for the prerelease sleeves - getting my Genesect sleeves soon and the Arceus prerelease ones are for sale on Pokevault for $9 anyways.

I do like the 1ed JPN Ho-oh Legend. I made the offer with the 2 Garchomp C Lv. X instead of Donphan and Scizor because you have doubles of each of them. Not quite as interested in your primes since they're less than NM, Crystal Guardians Charizard is worth more than 2 primes, same goes for the Arceus 1-9, not as interested in your other Lv. Xs, so that leaves the three Supreme Victors birds? (Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno) Don't know how much those are worth, and would only be interested in all three together. Or Meowth NVI + JPN Garchomp C Lv. X with the Ho-oh? Or either EX FA with the Ho-oh?

idk dude. Ho-oh's the main thing I'm interested in, and the card I'd go out of my way to trade for. Toss in something decent with it, and I'd consider it.

If you're still interested in the Latias ex, I can get you a picture of it. iirc there's not much edgewear or anything, just the slight issue with the top left corner.

jgreen said:
i like
plasma absol
plasma kyurem
plasma ball x2
ghetsis
float stone x4
cml?

Hey, I think I posted on your thread last night. I also have the 100 black sleeves you're looking for. I'd be interested to know what holo energies you have.

Hey I'm interested in
Absol pf
Kyurem pf
Plasma balls
CML?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

yeah, okay I can do the hooh legend japanese and the promo and japanese garchomp c lvx cards for the nm-m dragonite ex

AlexSH said:
Hey I'm interested in
Absol pf
Kyurem pf
Plasma balls
CML?

Um... I could do Absol and a few Team Plasma Balls for the Moltres EX.

PieterPie said:
yeah, okay I can do the hooh legend japanese and the promo and japanese garchomp c lvx cards for the nm-m dragonite ex

kk, sending PM now.

Was hoping more for kyurem lol

Interested in (a lot, awesome binder):
BW9 1 ED
genesect ex RA and FA
Virizion ex FA
G scope
Scoop up cyclone
Jirachi ex FA and RA
Iris FA
Electross holo
Archetops holo
Golurk holo
Eggs shiny
Non black white foil energies

Yes, just let me know. I would trade azelf + ??? for 1 of these star shiny/crystal regular holo type.How much you would get would depend on which card

deoxys- rayquaza
deoxys- latias
skyridge golem
skyridge kabutops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back