• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Panda Store! W: Help Completing Sets and Interesting Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Panda Store! Now with FA Deoxys EX and More!

SoldiersSpirit said:
When will you be getting the pikachu aniversary boxes in and how much would you value a sealed one? My list wont be overhauled till sometime next week with a lot incoming but maybe you could cml to see if anything peaks your interest?

I have them right now (forgot to update), and I think I'd value them at around $55-60. I don't see anything I'd be interested in for them though at the moment. =/

RE: Panda Store with an Updated Binder!

First bump week of 7/22 - now with a complete and updated binder!

Please see my thread for the following:

deoxys set- shiny rayquaza + shiny latias
regular holo skyridge crystal kabutops + golem (cant tell if kabutops was regular holo or not)
Japanese shiny/shimmer collection- FA reshiram

Your binder won't load on my Laptop. What Ultra-Rares do you have?

Hey man, CML for your Latias EX FA and Latias Gold Star please

cml for Dragonite ex, this time we can make sure my part has fair trade value...
i will be updating, but i have tons of new stuff i think, also interested in shiny collection pikachus if you would sell them for like $1

Binx345 said:
Please see my thread for the following:

deoxys set- shiny rayquaza + shiny latias
regular holo skyridge crystal kabutops + golem (cant tell if kabutops was regular holo or not)
Japanese shiny/shimmer collection- FA reshiram

The Kabutops are both RH. How big are your plushes? (And are they unused?)

Ice said:
Your binder won't load on my Laptop. What Ultra-Rares do you have?

The only BW-on ultra rares I have are DV Kyurem, BW Pikachu, DRX Rayquaza, and PS Charizard. Also have several FAs, etc.

b0bert012 said:
Hey man, CML for your Latias EX FA and Latias Gold Star please

Hey, long time no see. Would you be interested in trading one of Dialga EX FA or Thundurus EX (both Japanese) for the Latias EX FA?

PieterPie said:
cml for Dragonite ex, this time we can make sure my part has fair trade value...
i will be updating, but i have tons of new stuff i think, also interested in shiny collection pikachus if you would sell them for like $1

Not particularly interested in selling/trading just the Pikachus (would have to break up my sets). What do you value your primes (Scizor, Celebi, Magnezone, Donphan, Yanmega), Arceus set (AR1-9), and your Japanese Legends (Dialga/Palkia, Ho-oh, Entei/Raikou) at?

Would you do the Thundurus EX JP for the Latias EX FA ENG?

Ice said:
What FA's and EX's do you have?

ENG:
FA: Reshiram, Zekrom, Skyla, Colress, Bianca, Tornadus EX, Latias EX, Landorus, White Kyurem EX, Ho-oh EX, Rayquaza EX, Heatran EX, Victini
EX: Tornadus, Celebi, Zapdos, Cresselia, Latias, Latios, Rayquaza, Heatran, Ho-oh, Reshiram, Victini, Rayquaza promo, Mewtwo promo, Darkrai promo, Keldeo promo

JPN:
FA: Shaymin EX (SC), Reshiram (SC), Emolga (SC), Mew EX (SC), Meloetta EX (SC), Latios EX, Latias EX, Virizion EX, Genesect EX, Jirachi EX, Iris, Thundurus EX
EX: Heatran, Deoxys, Latios, Latias, Tornadus, Virizion, Genesect, Jirachi, Dialga, Palkia

b0bert012 said:
Would you do the Thundurus EX JP for the Latias EX FA ENG?

Um I'd really prefer to trade for the Dialga EX FA if possible. (Much closer to finishing Megalo Cannon than Thunder Knuckle) Would you do the English FA and a Japanese regular art Latias EX for both?

FreePandas said:
PieterPie said:

Not particularly interested in selling/trading just the Pikachus (would have to break up my sets). What do you value your primes (Scizor, Celebi, Magnezone, Donphan, Yanmega), Arceus set (AR1-9), and your Japanese Legends (Dialga/Palkia, Ho-oh, Entei/Raikou) at?

Would you do my ho-oh legend japanese 1st ed set and scizor and donphan prime for the dragonite ex, if dragonite is nm-m?

My plush are various sizes. Most are mint brand new, but some are used and noted as nonmint. Missing paper tag means plush is new OR like new just missing paper hang tag but has tush tag. Some sizes are listed. Typically most plush are about 5-6 inches, so if a size isn't listed its the standard size.

PieterPie said:
Would you do my ho-oh legend japanese 1st ed set and scizor and donphan prime for the dragonite ex, if dragonite is nm-m?
I'm assuming your cards are NM as well? Can you can toss in that derpy Lotad SH4 :D ? If so, you have a deal.
Ice said:
CML for FA Skyla please?
Just mainly interested in Mew*.
Binx345 said:
My plush are various sizes. Most are mint brand new, but some are used and noted as nonmint. Missing paper tag means plush is new OR like new just missing paper hang tag but has tush tag. Some sizes are listed. Typically most plush are about 5-6 inches, so if a size isn't listed its the standard size.
Do you have anything a bit bigger? Bleh, trading for merch is so much harder xD - I'm like looking everything up trying to figure out what they look like
Robot_Fishy said:
CML for emolga FA?
Don't see anything, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back