• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Panda Store! W: Help Completing Sets and Interesting Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Panda Store! H: Lots of Japanese, English Cards! W: Anything Interesting!

scizorrr said:
Hi there, I see you have quite of my set wants, do you maybe need some old exe's I have for trade?
I actually don't think we could complete a trade fast enough - I'll be taking finals and then moving around a bit, so setting up an international trade might be difficult. There's nothing that's very high on my wants, but I could be interested. Maybe we could work something out later? depending on what specific cards you wanted.
jgreen said:
I have bulk primes! and cml
i like
keldeo ex
lugia ex
Sorry, I wouldn't trade Keldeo or Lugia for primes unless it was significantly in my favor. What holo energies do you have? Could possibly be interested.
Fluttershy said:
Please CML for Lugia EX!!!
Kinda interested in Cheren. Have any other FAs for trade other than Cheren or White Kyurem EX?
PokemonMaster123 said:
Interested in the EX Japanese cards they look awesome for my collection please cml
Any specific ones you like? Several cards I'd be interested in depending on what you wanted. (Lugia Legend, most of your EX, some Primes, maybe some Lv. X, even CoL shinies) Toss me an offer - we can probably work something out.

FreePandas said:
scizorrr said:
Hi there, I see you have quite of my set wants, do you maybe need some old exe's I have for trade?
I actually don't think we could complete a trade fast enough - I'll be taking finals and then moving around a bit, so setting up an international trade might be difficult. There's nothing that's very high on my wants, but I could be interested. Maybe we could work something out later? depending on what specific cards you wanted.

Will give you my list later today, maybe I could ship same time as you, sometimes my shippment to USA comes in about 5-7 days.. :D

Hmm, from your binder I need:
all from Dragon Vault, but only 1 of every card, 4 sableye you have with ability so you start 1st, 30/98 Beartic EP, 28/124 Milotic DX, 57/149 Zebstrika BC, promo altario, promo thundurus, promo tornadus, 63/149 Dusknoir BC, x4 crobat G, x2 Uxie, 74/149 Scolipede BC, 52/124 Sigilyph DX, 63/98 Terrakion EP, 6/149 Tangrowth BC, Gold potion, downswing machine.
Also I need a lot of c/uc you have them all listed under my trade thread, but they all need to be regular I don't wanna RH cards.

From ultra rares I need:
Landorus EX FA
Rayquaza EX FA
Rayquaza EX Promo
Rayquaza EX (Non-Promo)
Mewtwo EX Promo
Keldeo EX Promo
Lugia EX
100/102 Darkrai & Cresselia LEGEND (bottom)

So here it is, all cards I need from you... LMK

And like I said, I could ship at the same time, or if you wanna arrange trade, we could do it later on, when you return, but I really wanna complete all my set wants, ultra rares are not high on priority.

Hi Please check my list im interested in your Japanese foils from Black and White and if you have any of my deck wants.

scizorrr said:
all from Dragon Vault, but only 1 of every card, 4 sableye you have with ability so you start 1st, 30/98 Beartic EP, 28/124 Milotic DX, 57/149 Zebstrika BC, promo altario, promo thundurus, promo tornadus, 63/149 Dusknoir BC, x4 crobat G, x2 Uxie, 74/149 Scolipede BC, 52/124 Sigilyph DX, 63/98 Terrakion EP, 6/149 Tangrowth BC, Gold potion, downswing machine.
Also I need a lot of c/uc you have them all listed under my trade thread, but they all need to be regular I don't wanna RH cards.

From ultra rares I need:
Landorus EX FA
Rayquaza EX FA
Rayquaza EX Promo
Rayquaza EX (Non-Promo)
Mewtwo EX Promo
Keldeo EX Promo
Lugia EX

And like I said, I could ship at the same time, or if you wanna arrange trade, we could do it later on, when you return, but I really wanna complete all my set wants, ultra rares are not high on priority.
Ok, well I'd need the cards by mid-next week; I finish finals next Friday. If we traded at the same time, maybe we could meet that date?
I'm trying to finish DV myself, so I'd only look to trade the ones I have 2+ of.
From my C/U/R cards, I have NV Lampent 59, DRX Roserade 15, Manectric 44, Drifblim 51, and BC Petilil 16, Dewott 40, Grumpig 60, Croagunk 64, Rattata 104, and Patrat 118. I could trade some of the holos you need as well, though there are some I'd like to keep. Not terribly interested in trading the URs, unless the trade was really in my favor.

So the Milotic ex/Blastoise/Charizard are mint, and Regirock ex/Rocket's Moltres ex is NM? How would you define NM (edgewear, scratches, creases)? My interests would be Milotic ex, Charizard, and Rocket's Moltres/Regirock ex in that order. If you could throw me an offer, we could go from there?

Fluttershy said:
I believe I have a Reshiram FA
Sorry, I'm not too interested.

pokemoncatcher said:
Hi Please check my list im interested in your Japanese foils from Black and White and if you have any of my deck wants.

Out of curiosity, how long does it take to ship from Australia to US?

Any specific wants from the Japanese cards? From your deck wants, I have a energy switch, bicycle, DCE, 4x energy search, 4x dark patch, and one of each klinklang (the BW one is RH). I also have some of the EX (2x Darkrai Promo, 2x Mewtwo Promo, 2x Keldeo Promo, Landorus EX FA), but those might be somewhat harder to get off me (a couple of those also have some wear).

Wants would be your Shining Charizard, Lugia ex 105/115, Charizard ex 105/112, and any FA EX. I also don't have either PLS Kyurem EX, Giratina EX, or Articuno EX, so I could be interested in those as well (though much lower wants).

I'd normally be pretty hesitant on shipping to Australia, but you have a nice collection there :D

FreePandas said:
scizorrr said:

From ultra rares I need:
Landorus EX FA
Rayquaza EX FA
Rayquaza EX Promo
Rayquaza EX (Non-Promo)
Mewtwo EX Promo
Keldeo EX Promo
Lugia EX

Ok, well I'd need the cards by mid-next week; I finish finals next Friday. If we traded at the same time, maybe we could meet that date?
I'm trying to finish DV myself, so I'd only look to trade the ones I have 2+ of.
From my C/U/R cards, I have NV Lampent 59, DRX Roserade 15, Manectric 44, Drifblim 51, and BC Petilil 16, Dewott 40, Grumpig 60, Croagunk 64, Rattata 104, and Patrat 118. I could trade some of the holos you need as well, though there are some I'd like to keep. Not terribly interested in trading the URs, unless the trade was really in my favor.

So the Milotic ex/Blastoise/Charizard are mint, and Regirock ex/Rocket's Moltres ex is NM? How would you define NM (edgewear, scratches, creases)? My interests would be Milotic ex, Charizard, and Rocket's Moltres/Regirock ex in that order. If you could throw me an offer, we could go from there?

Fluttershy said:
I believe I have a Reshiram FA
Sorry, I'm not too interested.

pokemoncatcher said:

Out of curiosity, how long does it take to ship from Australia to US?

Any specific wants from the Japanese cards? From your deck wants, I have a energy switch, bicycle, DCE, 4x energy search, 4x dark patch, and one of each klinklang (the BW one is RH). I also have some of the EX (2x Darkrai Promo, 2x Mewtwo Promo, 2x Keldeo Promo, Landorus EX FA), but those might be somewhat harder to get off me (a couple of those also have some wear).

Wants would be your Shining Charizard, Lugia ex 105/115, Charizard ex 105/112, and any FA EX. I also don't have either PLS Kyurem EX, Giratina EX, or Articuno EX, so I could be interested in those as well (though much lower wants).

I'd normally be pretty hesitant on shipping to Australia, but you have a nice collection there :D

Hi thank you they are my spares and I have a big shipment of EX EX FA's coming in so be shore to check my list for updates. The landy FA is my main want Followed by the darkraie EX snd are any of the trainers, supporters RH?
Shipping from Australia normally takes any where from 5 to 14 days so really not that long, If you worried about postage costs I can help cover costs :).
I also have tonnes of primes, lv.x's and really old EX cards im not sure if they are sort after would it be worth my time listing them?

FreePandas said:
scizorrr said:

From ultra rares I need:
Landorus EX FA
Rayquaza EX FA
Rayquaza EX Promo
Rayquaza EX (Non-Promo)
Mewtwo EX Promo
Keldeo EX Promo
Lugia EX

I can send you pictures from the cards that are not mint, but they only have edgewear nothing else. So milotic and chaz are mint, regirock is NM, but you will judge it, moltres is played condition. Can you then list all the cards you would trade so I could throw you an offer? But if you need cards next week we need to finish trade today, so I could send tomorrow, in that case there is a good chance it will arrive next week, otherwise I don't think you will have them before 5/20/2013

Pokepuzzle said:
cml for SR charizard plz
Sorry, don't see anything I'd want for the charizard.
pokemoncatcher said:
Hi thank you they are my spares and I have a big shipment of EX EX FA's coming in so be shore to check my list for updates. The landy FA is my main want Followed by the darkraie EX snd are any of the trainers, supporters RH?
Shipping from Australia normally takes any where from 5 to 14 days so really not that long, If you worried about postage costs I can help cover costs :).
I also have tonnes of primes, lv.x's and really old EX cards im not sure if they are sort after would it be worth my time listing them?
Sorry, none of the trainers are RH. The only holo/RH trainers I have are Elesa (SC), Exp Share (DV), Ace Specs, Rocky Helmet, Energy Retrieval, etc. The Landy is NM/M. There's a bit of damage on the Darkrai EX/Mewtwo EX promos (have a mark as if someone's fingernail dug into it - pretty hard to notice, and even harder to take a picture of) - on the Darkrai, it's on the bottom right corner, next to "BW46", and on the Mewtwo, it's on the picture, right underneath the ball.

Shipping cost isn't really an issue with me - the problem is that I'll be done with finals and moving around a bit, so I'd have to think of where to have any cards shipped.

I personally don't know anything about lv. Xs (collected like Base - Expedition or so as a kid, then Dragons Exalted - on), but I'm sure someone would be interested? I could definitely be interested in primes and some older ex cards.

Toss me an offer! (I'm not the best with older card values, so not that comfortable making the first offer)

scizorrr said:
I can send you pictures from the cards that are not mint, but they only have edgewear nothing else. So milotic and chaz are mint, regirock is NM, but you will judge it, moltres is played condition. Can you then list all the cards you would trade so I could throw you an offer? But if you need cards next week we need to finish trade today, so I could send tomorrow, in that case there is a good chance it will arrive next week, otherwise I don't think you will have them before 5/20/2013
I might not be interested in Moltres is it's in played condition. I'm fine with trading all of the C/U/R cards, DV (1,2,4,8,10,14,16,18), and the non-promo BW-On holos. If the offer's good, I could toss in the others as well, but idk. (Sableye and Uxie in particular good for porydonk shenanigans :D)

Hey man, still very interested in your Shiny Charizard PS, could we please work something out for it? I have a Dialga EX FA (take its the Japanese one you want) and Thundurus EX JP I could offer

Here is on offer, if you don't like prices or if you value your cards higher sory, I didn't ment to offend you, this is what I think is fair.

So I value all c/uc at 0.15/0.20$.

Lampent - 59/101 - 0.15$
Croagunk - 64/149 - 0.15$
Rattata - 104/149 - 0.15$
Patrat - 118/149 - 0.15$
Petilil - 16/149 - 0.2$
Dewott - 40/149 - 0.2$

1$ total

This are rares:

Roserade - 15/124 - 0.4$
Grumpig - 60/149 - 0.35$
Drifblim - 51/124 - 0.35$
Manectric - 44/124 - 0.25

1.4$ total

As far of the DV(they are not really high in value):

1/20 Dratini - 0.25$
2/20 Dratini - 0.25$
4/20 Dragonair - 0.25$
8/20 Salamence - 0.8$
10/20 Latios - 0.4$
14/20 Fraxure - 0.25$
16/20 Haxorus - 0.4$
18/20 Exp. Share - 0.25$

3$ total.

B&W-on holos:

Beartic - 30/98 - 0.5$
Milotic - 28/124 - 0.5$
Zebstrika - 57/149 - 0.35$
Dusknoir - 63/149 - 3$
Scolipede - 74/149 - 1.4$
Sigilyph - 52/124 - 4$
Terrakion - 63/98 - 1.2$
Tangrowth - 6/149 - 0.5$

11.5$ total

Ultra rares:
Lugia-EX - 108/135 - 21$
Gold Potion - 140/149 - 3.8$
100/102 Darkrai & Cresselia LEGEND (bottom) - 4$

29$ total

This I don't know if you wanna trade:

Older cards:

4 Sableye - 48/100 - 0.8$ each
4 Crobat G - 47/127 - 0.4$ each (I need 4, don't know how much of them you have)
2 Uxie - 43/146 - 2.2$ each

9.2$ total

B&W promo:

Thundurus - BW41 - 0.25$
Tornadus - BW42 - 0.25$
Altaria - BW48 - 4$

4.5$ total

My cards:

Mint:

Milotic ex - 96/106 - 27$
Charizard (Delta Species) - 4/100 - 9$
Blastoise - 2/127 - 1.5$( don't know if you need him, you did mention him)

Not pure mint:

Regirock ex - 99/106 - 15$ Regirock frontRegirock back
Rocket's Moltres ex - 100/109 - 10$ Moltres frontMoltres back
Both cards

62$ total

So your total is 45.9$, my is 62$, this is based on t&t prices. LMK what you think and counter if this is not fine with you. I included Lugia, because it is my bigest want from UR, and I would be giving you to much if we don't include one UR.

Hi would you do my leuia FA for your Landy FA for a starters

b0bert012 said:
Hey man, still very interested in your Shiny Charizard PS, could we please work something out for it? I have a Dialga EX FA (take its the Japanese one you want) and Thundurus EX JP I could offer
Yes, I'd be interested in both of those, but even combined, the value would be significantly less than that of Charizard. ($18 + $11 vs $39-40). Landorus EX FA would be a bit closer ($32ish), but I'm not sure whether I'd do that.
scizorrr said:
Here is on offer, if you don't like prices or if you value your cards higher sory, I didn't ment to offend you, this is what I think is fair.

So I value all c/uc at 0.15/0.20$.

Lampent - 59/101 - 0.15$
Croagunk - 64/149 - 0.15$
Rattata - 104/149 - 0.15$
Patrat - 118/149 - 0.15$
Petilil - 16/149 - 0.2$
Dewott - 40/149 - 0.2$

1$ total

This are rares:

Roserade - 15/124 - 0.4$
Grumpig - 60/149 - 0.35$
Drifblim - 51/124 - 0.35$
Manectric - 44/124 - 0.25

1.4$ total

As far of the DV(they are not really high in value):

1/20 Dratini - 0.25$
2/20 Dratini - 0.25$
4/20 Dragonair - 0.25$
8/20 Salamence - 0.8$
10/20 Latios - 0.4$
14/20 Fraxure - 0.25$
16/20 Haxorus - 0.4$
18/20 Exp. Share - 0.25$

3$ total.

B&W-on holos:

Beartic - 30/98 - 0.5$
Milotic - 28/124 - 0.5$
Zebstrika - 57/149 - 0.35$
Dusknoir - 63/149 - 3$
Scolipede - 74/149 - 1.4$
Sigilyph - 52/124 - 4$
Terrakion - 63/98 - 1.2$
Tangrowth - 6/149 - 0.5$

11.5$ total

Ultra rares:
Lugia-EX - 108/135 - 21$
Gold Potion - 140/149 - 3.8$
100/102 Darkrai & Cresselia LEGEND (bottom) - 4$

29$ total

This I don't know if you wanna trade:

Older cards:

4 Sableye - 48/100 - 0.8$ each
4 Crobat G - 47/127 - 0.4$ each (I need 4, don't know how much of them you have)
2 Uxie - 43/146 - 2.2$ each

9.2$ total

B&W promo:

Thundurus - BW41 - 0.25$
Tornadus - BW42 - 0.25$
Altaria - BW48 - 4$

4.5$ total

My cards:

Mint:

Milotic ex - 96/106 - 27$
Charizard (Delta Species) - 4/100 - 9$
Blastoise - 2/127 - 1.5$( don't know if you need him, you did mention him)

Not pure mint:

Regirock ex - 99/106 - 15$
Rocket's Moltres ex - 100/109 - 10$
62$ total

So your total is 45.9$, my is 62$, this is based on t&t prices. LMK what you think and counter if this is not fine with you. I included Lugia, because it is my bigest want from UR, and I would be giving you to much if we don't include one UR.
Holy crap, Milotic is $27 on tnt? Um... I think I'll pass then. I'm not as interested in the other ex, and shipping might cost too much just to trade for the Charizard and Blastoise. Sorry!
pokemoncatcher said:
Hi would you do my leuia FA for your Landy FA for a starters
Hey, I'd be more interested in the shinings/older ex cards you have than the FAs. I think I prefer Landy FA over Lugia FA though.

Yeah milotic is also ultra rare :) sorry to hear that, I really wanted your holos, DV the most.

pokemoncatcher said:
i have a charizard ex if your interested

I'd definitely be interested! What would you want if you traded it?

I need:
2x Megalo Cannon packs
Kyurem, Zekrom, and Reshiram Holo JPN from the BW8 sets. :3

I have:
Japanese FA Cobalion
handful of primes. Like 10-12

Maybe CML if your interested? =)

Anything else I could add for the Charizard man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back