Percy Jackson and the olypians Lighting Thief

RE: INCEPTION!

I just saw it, and I thought it was fantastic. It was a nice blend of intense action-shooty-stuff and deep, psychological thought process. The acting and special effects were also good. Overall, it was excellent.

RE: Despicable Me

I saw this movie with my 21 year old brother and my two sisters 18 and 7 year olds and we all liked it. I think it's a very good family movie that parents can go to with there kids and still have a good time. The only problem I had with this movie is I thought it ended to fast. If someone said that they didn't like the movie because of a bad plot I could understand that but if someone says the movie is not very funny I would be shocked. All and all it was a very good movie and if I had to describe this movie in one word it would be Hilarious.

And thus ends my longest post on Pokebeach.

I thought it was pretty good. It's no Toy Story 3, but definitely better than any of the recent Shrek sequels.

esperante said:
it just means you're stupid and can't understand a movie with more plot to it than die hard.
Post of the year ^5

Went to go see this with my girlfriend. The movie started out slowly and we passed the time with sarcastic comments, but by a third of the way in we were hooked. It looked great, the plot was well-executed, and the acting was superb. The fight scene in the hotel (you know the one) was probably one of the best fight scenes I've seen in a long time.

Zenith said:
The fight scene in the hotel (you know the one) was probably one of the best fight scenes I've seen in a long time.

This.

The rest of the action in the movie was pretty decent, but that scene just made the entire movie even more awesome.

Not that the action made the movie of course.

The "Can I see This Movie?" Thread

This thread is for kids that want to know if they are old enough/too old to see a movie, such as Inception or Despicable Me.

Despicable Me: 6-Adult

Inception: ???

Toy Story 3: 5-Adult

Shrek 4: ???

MORE TO COME!

Discuss!

RE: The "Can I see This Movie?" Thread

Technically it's illegal to join forums under the age of 13 :V So how would most young children see this thread?

The MPAA Rating system takes care of this. Parents/kids know if they're old enough to see a movie.

dmaster out.

Zenith said:
Technically it's illegal to join forums under the age of 13 :V So how would most young children see this thread?

Only in the US. There is no such law in many other countries.

But they have rating systems iirc. So yeah, kinda useless.

*Locked*

dmaster out.

I thought the movie was good and I think that most High School and under students would enjoy even with just their friends. Probably more enjoyable when you go with younger siblings or children but none the less it was good. If the story had been changed a little bit it would have been great for people even older than what I had mentioned (as they could do without the yellow men and a couple of the scenes that were only put in there for the children comedy factor).

manooill said:
I thought it was pretty good. It's no Toy Story 3, but definitely better than any of the recent Shrek sequels.

Not going to deny that and at least the adorable yellow minions were hilarious. :D

I've heard nothing but great things about this movie and can't wait to see it tonight or tomorrow.

RE: The Crazies (No Spoilers)

I watched the movie the other night, and I really liked it. I'm not going to post any spoilers, and while it didn't blow me away, I was kept on the edge of my seat for most of the movie. Very interesting and very fun, imo.

I saw half of the movie, it was ok I guess. =/

Dark-Infernape said:
I saw half of the movie, it was ok I guess. =/

First half or second half, because parts of the first half can be a little bit slow.

I definitely like how the storyline goes with all about the dreams. The sound effects in some scenes were pretty scary and the fight was nice too.

Back