BW/BW2 Petition to make Nintendo revoke their decision

Should Nintendo's decision be (attempted to) be overturned?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll sign up as well, better to do something than nothing at all. I definitely wouldn't want anything to happen to this site.
As for Nintendo, this website has only increased my enthusiasm for the new games, so threatening to shut it down must
come from some kind of other-worldly demonic logic I'm completely unaware of. :/

I am in aswell!!

What nintendo is doing is very stupid. Not will it only lessen their sales, it will also take away new pokemon players from the game because someone like me who started playing pokemon since the era of R/B/Y knows a lot about it and I find this new B/W harder then the others. Imagine the new comers!!! Sites like pokebeach and serebii helps us with games like this!!!

Manhattan> My bad, I was debating if it was or not just because I saw your name up there. Sorry, having a bad day, and way too overtired. x)

Sinnoh> Yes, I know. Although I'd rather just use my Electric Gym Leader, and my ghostly Chandelar line ;)

@llavaa ~ I love your siggy -n- avatar.

You people left me out of a list? Every list should have my name. I am pretty sure that the moderators have my name somewhere :p .

I am very sad. Please sign me up. :3

I've seen this thread is increasing in ''siGn me Up!!''s. How would you even achieve something if most of you don't even have an idea why Nintendo did this. Nintendo isn't just being stupid, they aren't 12-year olds like the most of you around here. In fact, Nintendo has the right to do this. This is a new start for them and I do understand that they do not tollerate this overuse of ROMs once again, in my opinion they should've done this earlier.

Anyway I would say, good luck with your ''siGn me Up!!'' list, but you won't achieve anything. It is their right to do this. It it illegal to copy from illegal copied copyright material. And as long as the majority signs up because of; This is stupid and I want to see pictures and I don't care what Nintendo's right is, you won't achieve anything at all.

Pfft. By doing this it is increasing the sales i know by these pictures i and others will definitley other will buy it they have no idea what they are doing this by threatning Pokemon fansites. They have every right to but what they are doing is immoral.

Immoral? In what sense? Define immoral, will you?

Even if you find this action immoral, you should first of all give a decent reason why, they still won't care. It's their right. They don't do anything wrong.

Please to try make sense in your post next time, I have no idea what you're trying to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back