DPPt/HGSS Phazons's Trade Facility

RE: ssb4ever's Trade Facility [Check Out My IV Section]

Updated (I feel like i'm talking to my self since nobody as replied in a while =F)

RE: ssb4ever's Trade Facility

i would like the ev trained french swordsman.( and i sort of want the yanmega).
http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=20855
my thread.^

are any of your shinies untrained, and do you have any EV trained pokemon?

i have a couple EV trained ones that are still currently being trained. so...no, not really
the camerupt is trained two lvls,(lvl 35 right now). the roserade is trained 8 lvls(lvl 20 right now). the glaceon is trained 3 lvl (lvl 8 right now). the leafeon is trained 1 lvl (lvl 6 right now). the piplup is trained 9 lvls(lvl 14 right now). the kecleon, the tentacool and the staravia are all untrained.

what are the natures of: Tentecruel, Leafeon, Glacion, Camerupt, Rosarade, and Piplup?

tentacool:sassy leafeon:serious glaceon:serious cammy:mild rosy:quiet and piplup:modest.

i want Shiny Piplup, your Calm Articuno (is it Untrained?), and your Leafeon.
and do you know how to check IVs? because i want to know the IVs of Articuno if it is Untrained.

the articuno is trained to lvl 50 something.
and can we trade tomorrow? as i have to clone and stuff.

so..the yanmega and the gallade for any 2 of those things?(or do you want all three for those two?)

could you punch Articuno's Stats, nature, characteristics, and level into this and thell me the IVs that come up.

i would but...i once again forgot my fire red. All i have with me is my emerald and pearl....i won't my red 'til tuesday or so...but i do have the shinies with me...do you want either of them for the time being?

ok, so i will be back on tuesday with the clones of the shinies and IV's for articuno.

uhh....this is what it said when i inputted the stats into the calculator:

Articuno - #144 (Calm)
HP: 28 - 29
Att: Invalid
Def: 21 - 22
SpA: Invalid
SpD: 12
Speed: 8 - 9

i haven't recorded the EV's as it was trained several years ago...

ok, do you want to trade right now?

oh yeah, and can you nickname them at all? (i'll stil want them even if you can't)

as of this moment i am in the wi-fi place.

Back