• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

PHOTOs MAJOR UPDATES: PROMOS / 1ST AND 2ND GENERATION SETS/PRIME/LvX/EX/STAR*/SHINING

Which packs would you like to see listed for trade the most?

• HGSS Unleashed

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • HGSS

Votes: 20 23.8%
  • Arceus

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Supreme Victors

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Rising Rivals

Votes: 34 40.5%
  • Platinum

Votes: 12 14.3%
  • Stormfront

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Legends Awakened

Votes: 11 13.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: ~NEW~[H]PRIMEs/SLEEVES/UB MAT/CRYSTAL ZARD & GOLEM/*/SHINING/ 20+ LvX/30+EX/Japanese/PACKS

Not the garchomp's.
And no on Flygon RR as well. (in case that was your next choice)

Honestly, the drifblim's added are enough to make it fair, but if not, then find somthing else please.

RE: ~NEW~[H]PRIMEs/SLEEVES/UB MAT/CRYSTAL ZARD & GOLEM/*/SHINING/ 20+ LvX/30+EX/Japanese/PACKS

My:
Ampharos EX
Exploud EX
Salamence EX
ARCEUS
7/99 Probopass
SUPREME VICTORS
5/147 Garchomp

Your:
Crystal Charizard

LMK. =)

shadoworganoid said:
Not the garchomp's.
And no on Flygon RR as well. (in case that was your next choice)

Honestly, the drifblim's added are enough to make it fair, but if not, then find somthing else please.

yo Shadow, i put "OR" between those 2 options!! the drifblim's are indeed enough! ;)
PM'd you dude :)

CML for the following

YOUR
2x Rising Rivals Packs
1x Professor Sleeves (SEALED)

DJ Hype Vibes said:
My:
Ampharos EX
Exploud EX
Salamence EX
ARCEUS
7/99 Probopass
SUPREME VICTORS
5/147 Garchomp

Your:
Crystal Charizard

LMK. =)
Sorry DJ :( i already have those EX's!

80baby said:
CML for the following

YOUR
2x Rising Rivals Packs
1x Professor Sleeves (SEALED)

Hey 80baby!
i didn't see any of my big wants on your list, and i didn't have time to go through the rest of your list (i always find it easier to find cards when they're arranged by set ;) )

LMK if you have any of my wants!

No sorry I dont have any of your wants

My:

Rh Machamp
Dragonite EX (delta)

Your:
Meganium and Feraligatr prime promos
Crobat prime
Wailord EX

LMK!

dooman58 said:
My:

Rh Machamp
Dragonite EX (delta)

Your:
Meganium and Feraligatr prime promos
Crobat prime
Wailord EX

LMK!
That's not really a enough for the cards you requested, so i ajusted the trade to:

My
Meganium prime promo
Feraligatr prime promo
Crobat prime
Wailord EX

for your:
2x DCE HGSS
Hariyama ex
Politoed ex
Suicune ex
(those includes coverage for the trade to Canada as well)

let me know

My:

Hariyama EX

Your:

Crobat Prime/Wailord EX (choose 1)

My: Hariyama EX

Your:
Crobat Prime

dooman58 said:
My:

Hariyama EX

Your:

Crobat Prime/Wailord EX (choose 1)

My: Hariyama EX

Your:
Crobat Prime

i prefer to do a bigger trade when it comes to international trades (you remember our last trade , right ;) )

My
Meganium prime promo
Feraligatr prime promo
Crobat prime
Wailord EX

for your:
1x DCE HGSS
Hariyama ex
Politoed ex
Suicune ex

LMK

squallo said:
i prefer to do a bigger trade when it comes to international trades (you remember our last trade , right ;) )

My
Meganium prime promo
Feraligatr prime promo
Crobat prime
Wailord EX

for your:
1x DCE HGSS
Hariyama ex
Politoed ex
Suicune ex

LMK

:/

Shipping to Canada is 43 cents more than the US. Can we please do hariyama for crobat?

dooman58 said:
:/

Shipping to Canada is 43 cents more than the US. Can we please do hariyama for crobat?
when i do high value trades international i use registered mail (not envelopes with 2 stamps)..

anyway, you don't want to trade for the other cards?
i have higher interest in Suicone EX.. could you do a trade involving the Suicone EX?

LMK :)

I also value the suicune higher. And im fine without registered. Its unneccesary.

CML for these:
ampharos prime
rising rivals pack
torterra - unleashed
sudowoodo - unleashed
Wobbuffet - hg/ss
Meganium - hg/ss

PM me with details.

Hey, what are you asking for the Rhyperior tin?

I am also interested in your base set and rising rivals packs.

What are you asking for those?

CML

dooman58 said:
I also value the suicune higher. And im fine without registered. Its unneccesary.

Ok! i will mail regular if we do the trade.. i don't want to do just the Crobat .. i would like to do a larger trade to save time, postage and effort finding those cards ..

so how about this:

My
Meganium prime promo
Feraligatr prime promo
Crobat prime
Wailord EX

for your:
Hariyama ex
Politoed ex
Suicune ex

Let me know :)

JaySamuel said:
CML for these:
ampharos prime
rising rivals pack
torterra - unleashed
sudowoodo - unleashed
Wobbuffet - hg/ss
Meganium - hg/ss

PM me with details.

sorry , didn't see much

Pokemon2319 said:
Hey, what are you asking for the Rhyperior tin?

I am also interested in your base set and rising rivals packs.

What are you asking for those?

CML

PM'd :)

RE: ~NEW~[H]DONPHAN PRIMEs/SLEEVS/UB MAT/CRYSTAL ZARD/*/SHINING/ 20+ LvX/30+EX/Japanese/PACKS

Bro, Ive already told you that suicune and politoed EX is of high value to me.

Crobat - Hariyama is a very fair trade :/

RE: ~NEW~[H]DONPHAN PRIMEs/SLEEVS/UB MAT/CRYSTAL ZARD/*/SHINING/ 20+ LvX/30+EX/Japanese/PACKS

hey i hope we can trade....please check my thread to see if we can work something out

BINX wants
crystal charizard
shiny kabutops
gengar EX

FOR gengar EX I would trade either arceus LV X promo meteor blast for it OR Legend ho-oh bottom -1 for 1

RE: ~NEW~[H]DONPHAN PRIMEs/SLEEVS/UB MAT/CRYSTAL ZARD/*/SHINING/ 20+ LvX/30+EX/JAP/PACKS

dooman58 said:
Bro, Ive already told you that suicune and politoed EX is of high value to me.

Crobat - Hariyama is a very fair trade :/
umm.. Nah.. i would rather do a bigger trade when it comes to international trades!

Binx345 said:
hey i hope we can trade...please check my thread to see if we can work something out

BINX wants
crystal charizard
shiny kabutops
gengar EX

FOR gengar EX I would trade either arceus LV X promo meteor blast for it OR Legend ho-oh bottom -1 for 1
i have those already!
checked your trade thread and didn't see much, sorry Binx! (any unlisted cards from my big wants?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back