• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

PHOTOs MAJOR UPDATES: PROMOS / 1ST AND 2ND GENERATION SETS/PRIME/LvX/EX/STAR*/SHINING

Which packs would you like to see listed for trade the most?

• HGSS Unleashed

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • HGSS

Votes: 20 23.8%
  • Arceus

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Supreme Victors

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Rising Rivals

Votes: 34 40.5%
  • Platinum

Votes: 12 14.3%
  • Stormfront

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Legends Awakened

Votes: 11 13.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: ~NEW~[H]DONPHAN PRIMEs/SLEEVS/UB MAT/CRYSTAL ZARD/*/SHINING/ 20+ LvX/30+EX/JAP/PA

squallo said:
Yes; I will await your offer

Haha, OK, I will post one here. Please though, enough with the PM's, I'll get back to you here.

Oh, also, a few questions.

Is the Charizard regular holo or reverse holo?
What's it's condition?
What, from my list, do you most want/not want?

RE: ~NEW~[H]DONPHAN PRIMEs/SLEEVS/UB MAT/CRYSTAL ZARD/*/SHINING/ 20+ LvX/30+EX/JAP/PA

Catbus said:
Haha, OK, I will post one here. Please though, enough with the PM's, I'll get back to you here.

Oh, also, a few questions.

Is the Charizard regular holo or reverse holo?
What's it's condition?
What, from my list, do you most want/not want?

it's Holo
It's mint fresh from the pack to the sleeves.
I am interested mostly in the cards from my want list, and more inthe ones from my big want list. Venusaur ex is a good start.

LMK !

squallo said:
it's Holo
It's mint fresh from the pack to the sleeves.
I am interested mostly in the cards from my want list, and more in the ones from my big want list. Venusaur ex is a good start.

LMK !

OK. Here's an offer, with prices pulled from Professor Oaks to compare standardized relative values.

YOUR:
Crystal Charizard, mint/NM holo - $40

-----------------------------------------------

MY:
Venusaur ex, mint/NM holo - $21.50

PLATINUM
1/127 Ampharos x1 $1.82
2/127 Blastoise x1 $4.00
8/127 Gardevoir x1 $3.10
10/127 Giratina (Origin Forme) x1 $3.00
13/127 Rampardos x1 $2.73
18/127 Altaria x1 $1.17
26/127 Empoleon x1 $1.31

LEGENDS AWAKENED
31/146 Jirachi x1 $1.51

SECRET WONDERS
27/132 Furret Rare x2 $2.32
30/132 Jynx Rare x1 $0.62

Mysterious Treasures
9. Garchomp x1 $4.17

---------------------------

My Total: $47.25 + extra shipping cost

Your Total: $40

LMK.

Catbus said:
OK. Here's an offer, with prices pulled from Professor Oaks to compare standardized relative values.

YOUR:
Crystal Charizard, mint/NM holo - $40

-----------------------------------------------

MY:
Venusaur ex, mint/NM holo - $21.50

PLATINUM
1/127 Ampharos x1 $1.82
2/127 Blastoise x1 $4.00
8/127 Gardevoir x1 $3.10
10/127 Giratina (Origin Forme) x1 $3.00
13/127 Rampardos x1 $2.73
18/127 Altaria x1 $1.17
26/127 Empoleon x1 $1.31

LEGENDS AWAKENED
31/146 Jirachi x1 $1.51

SECRET WONDERS
27/132 Furret Rare x2 $2.32
30/132 Jynx Rare x1 $0.62

Mysterious Treasures
9. Garchomp x1 $4.17

---------------------------

My Total: $47.25 + extra shipping cost

Your Total: $40

LMK.
take out Garchomp MT and 1 Furret , and add Machamp Stormfront x1 and we have a deal ! Just confirm the condition of all cards, especially the Venusaur ex.
My card is Mint which means : not a sngle scratch, fresh from pack; if any of your cards are NOT mint (even NM) please explain what is wrong with the card..
Many say near mint only to find the card has white edges for example..

LMK!

squallo said:
take out Garchomp MT and 1 Furret , and add Machamp Stormfront x1 and we have a deal ! Just confirm the condition of all cards, especially the Venusaur ex.
My card is Mint which means : not a sngle scratch, fresh from pack; if any of your cards are NOT mint (even NM) please explain what is wrong with the card..
Many say near mint only to find the card has white edges for example..

LMK!

Well, not sure what you mean by white edges. The ex is silver-edged, of course, which makes judging the actual edge color (as seen from the side) difficult. I have two venusaur ex's and neither seems to show any sign of wear, crease, scratch or edge paper separating/peeling up, scuffing, etc. They both seem clean and crisp to me. The only thing both have is that pretty characteristic slight curve that all of the ex's seem to have because they are thicker cards. As for the others, they pretty much all went from pack into a binder. I don't believe any of them were used in decks, even sleeved ones.

But hey, if we trade and you don't like the condition of any of the cards, we can either send back or work something out. I've only had that happen once (and kind of doubted the claim, but still sent a replacement at no cost).

Up to you.

Oh, and I can swap the cards you requested.

Catbus said:
Well, not sure what you mean by white edges. The ex is silver-edged, of course, which makes judging the actual edge color (as seen from the side) difficult. I have two venusaur ex's and neither seems to show any sign of wear, crease, scratch or edge paper separating/peeling up, scuffing, etc. They both seem clean and crisp to me. The only thing both have is that pretty characteristic slight curve that all of the ex's seem to have because they are thicker cards. As for the others, they pretty much all went from pack into a binder. I don't believe any of them were used in decks, even sleeved ones.

But hey, if we trade and you don't like the condition of any of the cards, we can either send back or work something out. I've only had that happen once (and kind of doubted the claim, but still sent a replacement at no cost).

Up to you.

Oh, and I can swap the cards you requested.
Sounds good :)
I guess my crystal zard finally found a new home ;)
pm me our final version of our trade and your address (I think u have more refs ;) ) I'll mail on Monday

RE: ~NEW~[H]DONPHAN PRIMEs/SLEEVS/UB MAT/CRYSTAL ZARD/*/SHINING/ 20+ LvX/30+EX/Japane

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
see my list for additional cards/items and let me know
so would you do 4 dce for the 3 packs of sleeves?
[/quote]

I just got a bunch of DCE so I won't need those,thank u.
But I am still interested in Lux X , u can check my list for additional stuff!

RE: ~NEW~[H]DONPHAN PRIMEs/SLEEVS/*/SHINING/ 20+ LvX/30+EX/JAP/PACKS ~~[ W: Espeon Pr

Bump #1

RE: ~NEW~[H]DONPHAN PRIMEs/SLEEVS/*/SHINING/ 20+ LvX/30+EX/Japanese/PACKS ~~[ W: Espeon Prime]

That was rude (SKIPPPPED)

RE: ~NEW~[H]DONPHAN PRIMEs/SLEEVS/*/SHINING/ 20+ LvX/30+EX/Japanese/PACKS ~~[ W: Espeon Prime]

My RD Legend Top for your UL Sleeves? Sorry I do not have anything from your wants

80baby said:
That was rude (SKIPPPPED)
:p my bad !! i really thought that i replied to your post :)

here's the reply:
80baby
Well I don't really need what else u would want but I really do want the rest of your sleeves and from your other wants I have the following

1x Primeape (SV)(RH)
3x Dailga G (PL)(7/127)(RH)
1x gardevoir (PL)(8/127)(RH)
1x Frolass (LA)

i already have all those cards.. i will be updating my wants list .. i am almost finished collecting the cards from my "other wants" list.. soon i will only be looking fro cards from my big wants only..

Rikko145

4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
3 Power Spray
3 DCE
2 E-Gain
2 Poke'Turn
2 SP Radar
1 Bronzong G
1 Azelf
1 Crobat G
1 Chatot MD
1 Snowpoint Temple

Please CML for every thing you have from this list in RH. Thanks.

sorry i saw nothing i want from your list

ace11 said:
My RD Legend Top for your UL Sleeves? Sorry I do not have anything from your wants

mmm.. maybe .. i want to see if i can get some of my wants first .. i am looking for Umbreon Prime and Espeon Prime from the Undaunted set for now.

RE: ~NEW~[H]DONPHAN PRIMEs/SLEEVS/*/SHINING/ 20+ LvX/30+EX/JAP/PACKS ~~[ W: Espeon Prime]

~~~~~~~~bump~~~~~~~~~

Ill you trade 1000 commons/uncommons for my umbreon prime?

konter_j8902 said:
Ill you trade 1000 commons/uncommons for my umbreon prime?
sorry Konter, that's a little bit too much for me!
is there anything else we can trade for the Umbreon prime?

RE: *NEW*[H]UXIE X/Crystal KABUTOPS/STAR/ PRIME/SLEEVS/ 20+ LvX/30+EX ~[ W: Espeon Prime]

BUMP

MAJOR UPDATE:
For trade:

UXIE Lv X

JOLTEON *
RAYQUAZA *

150/144 Crystal KABUTOPS x2 HOLO & RH

Want:
my big want list

I have a major update comming this week end , just didn't have enough time to list all the new cards (more RAREs, X's, EX's, Shining and MOOOORE) :)

RE: *NEW*[H]UXIE X/Crystal KABUTOPS/STAR/ PRIME/SLEEVS/ 20+ LvX/30+EX ~[ W: Espeon Prime]

My:
Luxray X
your:
Uxie X
rayquaza* is it mint?
2x RR packs
1x Mewtwo X

please cml for professor sleeves and uxie x

Azelf Master said:
My:
Luxray X
your:
Uxie X
rayquaza* is it mint?
2x RR packs
1x Mewtwo X

i will get back to you on the Uxie X.. i want to try to trade it for some of my big wants..

Rayquaza* is NM with some peeling of some edges

LMK if you have any of my wants unlisted

I have Espeon & Umbreon Prime. I want Crystal Charizard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back