Wi-Fi Trades Pi-Pi-Ka-Chu's Trading Thread And Cloning Service!! Updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pi-Pi-Ka-Chu's Trading Thread And Cloning Service...Total Thread Makeover!! Shiny And Event Update:)

I will be on WFC tomorrow at 3 PM PST so I can trade for the Shiny Riolu and Raichu.:)

RE: Pi-Pi-Ka-Chu's Trading Thread And Cloning Service...Total Thread Makeover!! Shiny And Event Update:)

I'm like, super interested in the shiny riolu.

I'll give like (all shinys):

Cubone (caught in a master ball, only weird thing)
Bibarel
Shuppet
Zigzagoon

one of them.

or like, my kidneys, or a event pokemon, or something.

let me know bro, I want a cool lucario :p

RE: Pi-Pi-Ka-Chu's Trading Thread And Cloning Service...Total Thread Makeover!! Shiny

Soxrcol said:
I'm like, super interested in the shiny riolu.

I'll give like (all shinys):

Cubone (caught in a master ball, only weird thing)
Bibarel
Shuppet
Zigzagoon

one of them.

or like, my kidneys, or a event pokemon, or something.

let me know bro, I want a cool lucario :p
I'll take the cubone then, people usually AR's masterballs so they are 100% sure they'll get the shiny when they find one:)

Hi, I would like to trade your shiny latias. Chack my thread for what you would like in return
btw if you trade me could you clone the pokemon you recieve from me and return it please

thankyou

shweet man, I'm GMT -8 and my FC is in my profile. LMK when you can get on :)

RE: Pi-Pi-Ka-Chu's Trading Thread And Cloning Service...Total Thread Makeover!! Shiny

kashmaster said:
Hi, I would like to trade your shiny latias. Chack my thread for what you would like in return
btw if you trade me could you clone the pokemon you recieve from me and return it please

thankyou
Okey i'll check:)

Soxrcol said:
shweet man, I'm GMT -8 and my FC is in my profile. LMK when you can get on :)

Okey i'll Pm you when i see you online:)

Hmm... your thread keeps getting better and better! I'd like your 10th Aniv. Latias please.

10 ANIV Latias Nature: Timid Level. 70
dpffb380.png

-HP:193
-Attack:113
-Defense:140
-Sp.Atk:180
-Sp.Def:192
-Speed:190

I like this one :p

Check my thread and see if you find something you like ;)

weavile93 said:
10 ANIV Latias Nature: Timid Level. 70
dpffb380.png

-HP:193
-Attack:113
-Defense:140
-Sp.Atk:180
-Sp.Def:192
-Speed:190

I like this one :p

Check my thread and see if you find something you like ;)
hmm i'll take your scizor then:p and let me know if there's something else you would like because i really want that F.E.A.R rattata:)

I'l breed you a FEAR Rattata you can choose what you want to give me for it :p

I'm ready to trade now . See you online ^_^

weavile93 said:
I'l breed you a FEAR Rattata you can choose what you want to give me for it :p

I'm ready to trade now . See you online ^_^

Ok thanks but i can't trade today though :/

Ok =/

Give me a PM another time when your on and can trade ;)

Pi-Pi-Ka-Chu said:
lucariopulse333 said:
l'm now interested in 10th anniversary Latias timid nature. Check my thread and take your pick.

l'm interested in 10th anniversary Latias. Check my thread.

okey I'll check

Can you trade now? l'm ready. :)

What about me! I want that Latias too...

Renzo said:

I will clone it so don't worry:p

Yay! Lol XD. btw how would you SR a good US Shaymin?

Renzo said:
Yay! Lol XD. btw how would you SR a good US Shaymin?
SR? never heard that before lol:p

lucariopulse333 said:
Pi-Pi-Ka-Chu said:
Renzo said:

I will clone it so don't worry:p

Can you trade now? l can. :)

i'll PM you when i see you online:)

Ok l can wait although we are both online now. o_O

i have a shiny pidgey and a shiny golem and i like too many of your shineys to list here...wat do u offer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back