Piplup's Banner Contest!! Scores are in for the 3rd round!!4th round began!!

What do you think of my contest so far??

• Total voters
RE: Piplup's Banner Contest!! 1st Round begings!!! (You still have time to join!!!!)

SixaxiS: Thanks!!

*The Little Grunt Piplup*

RE: Piplup's Banner Contest!! 1st Round begings!!! (You still have time to join!!!!)

Can I enter a banner that I have already made in the past? It suits me perfectly!

Can i still enter. I'm new and I wan't to see how far i can get.

Flygon999: Sure :) :)

mixedxlife: Sure!!

I want to join! Can I?

Dr4g0n: Ok, but get your banner in by April 4th.

Ok, I will probably do it by the end of today. If not, I'll guaranteed have it done by the end of the week seeing as I have the whole week off. Gonna start soon! :p

I'm done

keepitcool.png

hope you like.

I_am_blind_tag.png

Original

You have no idea how many freaking effects and layers went into it >.< The scribbles are supposed to be there BTW

Yes it looks weird, but art doesn't have to be pictures of pokemanzzz pasted into a colored rectangle, so I went more in depth of expressing my inner feelings I guess xD The scribbles represent the good things in life and the person represents me. Yes, I believe this world is slowly destroying itslef so this banner is deep to me lol So in other words, I can't see anything changing in this life, just the downfall of humanity...but that's just me

Justice.png

I may re-do or change though..

Since you said we can use banners we have made in the past.
legendarybanner.png

I feel this banner represents me well because I like to use legendary pokemon.

Finished mine.

Sleepcopy.jpg

It reflects me since I almost always have trouble sleeping.

Great to all of you!! (I was not ecspeting most of you to get your banners in so quick :) :) ).

Here's my entry...

13ylgo.jpg

Are we allowed to change them if we want?

Memories.png

Last switch I picked something that actually represented me this time. I've been told I cling to the past and I love to reminisce about all the stuff I use to do. Seeing this picture is almost like looking into a mirror for me (except I don't wear a mask or stand in front of a red background)

How about eliminating 2 people instead of 1? it would speed up the process but once you get down to the top 5 or so, go back to eliminating 1.

Can I join? lol

I'll have mine up tomorrow. I have family coming over. If I cannot get it up, I have a very busy week.

Can I still join ?
If so please let me in =D

Back