Piplupx33's Workshop<Almost Everything You Can Think Of> Status: Open!

RE: ::New Shop::<Almost Everything You Can Think Of> Workers: me,chill_glacia,charizard88,bubba235, vasoguardx, and Zzzd

Can I trouble u for a trainer card

trainer cards:
pokemon: The one in my avatar. (fusion of hetran and acreus). (fusion of Charizard and Infernape).(fusion of Deoxys and Mewtwo).(fusion of Mew and Jirachi). (fusion of Torterra and Garchomp)
trainer name: --
what type of badges?:all region's
any specific trainer?: not reallly. but a cool trainer. if u'r taking a real trainer, make it recolor.

It might be a real tough one. But u can take u'r own time.

RE: ::New Shop::<Almost Everything You Can Think Of> Workers: me,chill_glacia,charizard88,bubba235, vasoguardx, and Zzzd

OK Samvid since it invlves fusions I will do the fusions and post them for like sneak peeks at them so you know what they will be like and then I will post the thing all in one.

Lt. Empoleon: Sorry it was not that good I tried to find a cool background and there isn't any sugimori art for arceus or else it would have been so much better sorry. But vaso has not been on for a while I will but a bunch of work inot seeing if anyone I know can do that order I have someone in mind there name is bellomencve if you want to PM her and ask here because her banners are amazing!

Everybody I will do what I can to help I am just running low on time.

Here is the Arceus Heatran fusion let me know what you think!

Heatcues.png

Actually, I don't want to trouble you guys anymore. I am happy with the userbar.

Thanks for your time,
Lt. Empoleon

Can you get me a banner. All I want is Camouflage background, and the text say, Jack Rush and Armyman.EXE. That's all no pictures just the Camouflage background and the text. Please and thank you.

marinepika:
marinepikasbannercf8.png

Code:
[img]http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/4595/marinepikasbannercf8.png[/img]

Thank you, oh and I like your avatar, I grew up in Texas and learned all about those things.

Well, your welcome. Glad you like it. =)

And yeah, storms are cool. =p That one was extremely strong.

ok i'll try:
is this what you wanted?
blacknidokingavatar.jpg

if you are going to use it here is the code, and remember to give me credit:)
Code:
[IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/sindyx33/blacknidokingavatar.jpg[/IMG]

thanks on the comment vasoguard!

ok i made these avatars for all the workers if you want the code let me know!:
Zzzdark:
mewavy.jpg

vasoguardx:
lucarioavy.jpg

Bubba235:
growlitheavy.jpg

charizard88:
charizardavy.jpg

chill_glacia:
glaceonavy.jpg