Piplupx33's Workshop<Almost Everything You Can Think Of> Status: Open!

Yeah! That's pretty cool! You can get the code by right-clicking the image and going under properties, I think... Address, perhaps?

you sure can work here pika2 all i need is your sheet or photobucket/imageshack album link so i can put it on the front page

and vasoguard just t let you know in your thing it says credit to INFERNAPE for avatar, please change it and give credit to me! Thanks!

oh and pika what is your fave pokemon?(i guessed on what the other's fav were by either there name or what they had as an avy/sig)if you want a cool avy please tell me your fave pokemon

Um, piplupx33? could you make me a leafeon pokeball like the one on the first page? i dont know how to do it... so please help me, and thanks. :)

Um, hi, I'd like a Fusion of Darkrai and Lucario. Thanx! Sooooooooooo much!:D
(oh, by the way, I'd like it from you, Piplupx33)(ty!)

wow! i feel like i am a celebrity! everybody wants me to do there requests! thanks for choosing me you guys!
here they are!:
Dark Ahrim:
2008.jpg

Code:
[IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/sindyx33/2008.jpg[/IMG]
Dark Ace:
lucarioanddarkraifusion.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/sindyx33/lucarioanddarkraifusion.png[/IMG]

Ok, then this is awesome!
But how do I get it next to my name?
I mean under my name...

Dark Ace said:

Ok, then this is awesome!
But how do I get it next to my name?
I mean under my name...

scrool to the top of the pokebeach page, click, User CP , scroll down a little and then to your left it should say "Change Avatar settings" or something like that, then where the white box is put the code!:D

wheeee!

KG: Please don't spam. If you can't add a beneficial comment to the community, don't randomly post in a thread.

Sorry I haven't been too active on here, but I want to thank you for my AWESOME AVATAR! That is SOOOO cool! Where did you get the picture piplupx33?

Back