• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

PkB's trade thread! Playmats Sleves SR's Lv.X's Primes Binders! COME AND LOOK!

RE: Need 1-1 Landmin fast!

Jackolas said:
1-1 Landmin lv.X for Infernape4 Lv.X + [... Lv.X] Make an offer?

Do people sersoly think that landmin is worth that much? I mean Infernape 4 Lv.X and another Lv.X?

PokeKid Brandon said:
Do people sersoly think that landmin is worth that much? I mean Infernape 4 Lv.X and another Lv.X?

Depends how badly you need it. Make an offer?

PokeKid Brandon said:
Just beacuse I need it does not mean that it is worth more.

I think it does. I'm not bothered how much cards are worth because I'm not selling them. I judge how much I trade by how much I need the card. That's why this is a trade thread... cards you don't mind getting rid of for cards you need? I trade cards on playability, not how much they're worth. I have two if you need one and want to make an offer LMK. You never know, you might find one cheap! :)

Cheers.

I mostly go by playabality but you may not have noticed that LuxApe won the national championship? Infernape is very much more useable than LAndmin.

Yes, but I don't NEED one. That's what I don't value it highly. Sorry

RE: Need holo HP energy.

My:
artuncono reprint
Empoleon FB
PK foil grass energy (looks just like the HP ones)

Your:
RH Exploud SV
RH Riachu SV
RH Vensaur SV
RH Blaziken PT

PM me if interested

RE: N: Absol G H: Infernape 4 Lv.X

Not really it's just a bunch of little microscratches around Ape's picture. In a sleve you can't even see them.

RE: N: Absol G H: Infernape 4 Lv.X

PokeKid Brandon said:
Not really it's just a bunch of little microscratches around Ape's picture. In a sleve you can't even see them.

Ok, then yeah I'm interested. Would you do a strait Absol G Lv. X for Infernape 4 Lv. X?

Back