TCG Fakes Platinum: Unsung Heroes (FINISHED July 17)

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
RE: Platinum: Unsung Heroes (1 new card March 13)

Just Sentret today. Honchkrow has a Retreat Cost now and Kabutops's whatever is fixed.

Elk-Dimension

u elkcom hangl man

Sentret is sick, and Honchkrow is a little less broken. Nice! Keep it up!

Their Goominess

pesky flying croissant

I really like that Sentret. Is it to mark the release of HGSS, or is it just a coincedence?

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Just a coincidence. I don't see how it could be seen as paying homage to HGSS, though.

Their Goominess

pesky flying croissant

Well it's just sort of.... One of Johto's mascot Pokemon if you get what I mean. Otherwise, very good card. I also like Honchkrow. Very nice card.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Well... no, it isn't, lol. If anything, Lugia and Ho-Oh would be the mascots of the second generation. Or the starters. Or Celebi. Not some random like Sentret, lol.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
RE: Platinum: Unsung Heroes (3 new cards March 26)

Today's update is the Bibarel and Houndoom battle I've been waiting FOREVER for, and a Painted Spinarak that proves:

[22:58:49] <danny> xous is a draw boss

For sure. :>

All the normal rares and uncommons are done now!

Elk-Dimension

u elkcom hangl man

The wording on Spinaraks second power seems a little weird, maybe it;'s just me. Good job though, I'm loving the art!

Flame Claw

Blue, dressed in black

I have to say I love both the Bibarel and the Houndoom and Spinarak seems okay :) Bibby's artwork made me lol for true epicness, and good work on the cards PMJer :)

esperante

started there, now i'm at the bottom

that has to be me at my most eloquent

i love the houndoom though, and my opinion of spinarak's art has already been stated.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
RE: Platinum: Unsung Heroes (1 new card April 5)

Note to self: Posting might help get the word out, lol.

Darkrai LV.X has been uploaded for your viewing pleasure.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
RE: Platinum: Unsung Heroes (3 new cards April 8)

Just a few commons today, but they're all fly-lookin' so check 'em out and enjoy.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member

You made Buneary awesome, what a surprise! Totally didn't see that one coming :p
Surprised it doesn't have a cape, though.

Great job as always.

deogenerate

レッツwwwケ­゙ッw­­­­­w(乂՞ټ՞)✧スクラッチンwww

Remoraid's Adrenaline dosen't make sense. Yes, the invincibility for a turn does, but not the "40 base damage". That would mean that Aimed Shot does 40 damage and then the effect of it is to do 10 damage to one of your opponent's Pokemon..... just letting you in on that.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

DeoxysUnknownForme said:
Remoraid's Adrenaline dosen't make sense. Yes, the invincibility for a turn does, but not the "40 base damage". That would mean that Aimed Shot does 40 damage and then the effect of it is to do 10 damage to one of your opponent's Pokemon..... just letting you in on that.

Wrong. Aimed Shot's base damage is 10. "Base damage" doesn't _just_ apply to the number to the right of the attack name.

c-m: ... :3

Buneary isn't the only good common in this set, you know! ;o

red blastoise

PM me, I love to chat.

How Do You Figure Out the Damage?

Usually the amount of damage an attack does won't depend on the order in which you do things. But if you have to figure out an attack in which a lot of different things might change the damage, follow these steps in order (skip any steps that don't apply to that attack).

Start with the base damage. This is the number written to the right of the attack, or, if that number has an x, -, +, or ? sign next to it, it's the amount of damage the attack text tells you to do.
Apply any effects the Active Pokémon has that will affect the base damage dealt (for example, Scyther's Swords Dance). Then if the base damage is 0 (or if the attack doesn't do any damage at all), just stop figuring the damage. You're done now. Otherwise, keep going.
Double the damage if the Defending Pokémon has a Weakness to the attacking Pokémon's type.
Subtract 30 damage if the Defending Pokémon has Resistance to the attacking Pokémon's type.
Figure out effects of Trainer cards attached to the attacking Pokémon.
Figure out effects of Trainer cards attached to the Defending Pokémon.
Apply any relevant effects resulting from the Defending Pokémon's last attack (for example, Onix's Harden) or any relevant Pokémon Powers.
For each 10 damage the attack ends up doing, put one damage counter on the Defending Pokémon. (If at this point the damage done turns out to be less than 0, don't do anything.)
Now that damage has been done, if the attack does anything other than damage, do all of that.

This might be from pojo, but it's the only source I could find in 5 mins.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
RE: Platinum: Unsung Heroes (1 new card April 26)

Did you guys think I forgot??? NOT A CHANCE

Xous has been busy with work and other commissions but this set ain't dead, baby, not by a long shot B]

Just Archaeologist today, though.

Flame Claw

Blue, dressed in black
RE: Platinum: Unsung Heroes (1 new card April 26)

I like the Archaeologist trainer :) Good idea having a trainer based around fossils.