• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

PLEASE CLOSE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Q'z Trade Thread ----- ***Updating List***

I got in a (verbal) fight with 1 of the mods and now I'm being "watched" all the time...marking some of my post as "spam's" so I could get banned as soon as possible... -_-
Anyhow, I can do the trade you proposed with slight modification.
Your:
Red Dusknoir Sleeves (SF Pre-Release Sleeves)(unopened)
Magnezone (SF) *6/100* x2 (1RH, 1holo)
Scizor (SF)
Mamoswine (SF)
Salamence (SF)
Tyranitar (SF)

My:
Darkrai Lv. X (tin) x2
Kabutops (MD)
Old Amber
Full Flame
Stark Mountain x2

On my side:
- Flareon MD
+ Unown P (MD)
+ Wormadam: Trash (SW)
+ Kyogre (LA)

On your side:
+ T-tar

Made the deal even more fair, LMK. :)

Yata said:
I got in a (verbal) fight with 1 of the mods and now I'm being "watched" all the time...marking some of my post as "spam's" so I could get banned as soon as possible... -_-
Anyhow, I can do the trade you proposed with slight modification.
Your:
Red Dusknoir Sleeves (SF Pre-Release Sleeves)(unopened)
Magnezone (SF) *6/100* x2 (1RH, 1holo)
Scizor (SF)
Mamoswine (SF)
Salamence (SF)
Tyranitar (SF)

My:
Darkrai Lv. X (tin) x2
Kabutops (MD)
Old Amber
Full Flame
Stark Mountain x2

On my side:
- Flareon MD
+ Unown P (MD)
+ Wormadam: Trash (SW)
+ Kyogre (LA)

On your side:
+ T-tar

Made the deal even more fair, LMK. :)

the modification is not working out in favor of this trade happening...I was ok with taking out the Flareon and Mamoswine and leaving it as that, but the three other rares you're offering, I'm not that interested in...I cannot accept this offer

Okay, then how about this.
Your side:
+ Tyranitar SF

My side:
- Flareon MD
+ Mismagius SF
+ Froslass LA

This should be fair... LMK.

Yata said:
Your side:
+ Tyranitar SF

My side:
- Flareon MD
+ Mismagius SF
+ Froslass LA

wth....you got banned again!?!...*smh* man, if I still have the stuff when you get back, then we'll see about finalizing a deal

RE: Q'z Trade Thread ----- ***Incoming TSD available for trade***

Hey, I was reading over your rules and this rule came up:

4. If you have a neg ref, I don't care how many good refs you have, you send first, PERIOD!!! When it comes to sending same time, we must work out the details so that we both can send on the same day. If I'm buying, YOU SEND FIRST, PERIOD!!!!!!! (I DON'T CARE WHAT THE RULES SAY). Trades involving playmats and other accessories; you will send first or we can negotiate a same time send, PERIOD!!!!!

Sorry but you must change that immediatly, since our rules (Trade Council/PB rules) trump your rules. If you do not feel safe sending first you can have a middle man trade (involving a mod or supermod) or only trade with people who have a large amount of refs. Other than that you are not allowed to ask anyone to send first until you have 15+ refs and have been on these forums for more than 3 months.

If you fail to change the rules within a few days, you will recieve a warning for not complying to the rules, sorry.

I would be interested in the TSD you have incoming, if it is still available. I'm quite certain I have a large amount of the cards from your wants list.

Here's a partial list:
Porygon-Z Lv. X
Old Amber x3
Infernape (MD)
Vaporeon (MD)
Wormadam: Trash (SW)
Weavile (SW)
Cresselia (GE)
Slowking (GE)
Manectric (MT)
Typhlosion (MT)
Ambipom (MT)
etc

Also, I'm pretty sure I have all the uncommons and commons you need. So if you want, CML and see if we can deal, thanks!

umgriz said:
I would be interested in the TSD you have incoming, if it is still available. I'm quite certain I have a large amount of the cards from your wants list.

Here's a partial list:
Porygon-Z Lv. X
Old Amber x3
Infernape (MD)
Vaporeon (MD)
Wormadam: Trash (SW)
Weavile (SW)
Cresselia (GE)
Slowking (GE)
Manectric (MT)
Typhlosion (MT)
Ambipom (MT)
etc

Also, I'm pretty sure I have all the uncommons and commons you need. So if you want, CML and see if we can deal, thanks!

sry, while Pory X is on my wants list, I don't really value it that high, after checking your list, I don't see anything that I would trade for it as of yet.

Can you check my list for TSD? I have a Gardevoir Lv. X available for trade if you're still interested in that, but I'm not really sure how the Lv. X's are valued right now. Thank you. :)

tarealex said:
Can you check my list for TSD? I have a Gardevoir Lv. X available for trade if you're still interested in that, but I'm not really sure how the Lv. X's are valued right now. Thank you. :)

Sry, I'm already getting my 2nd Gardy X, and I really didn't see much I would take for it

RE: Q'z Trade Thread -----This just in---***TSD is in the building***

Mommy, I wanna play on the BUMP(2)er cars

qnetykz said:
Yata said:
Your side:
+ Tyranitar SF

My side:
- Flareon MD
+ Mismagius SF
+ Froslass LA

wth...you got banned again!?!...*smh* man, if I still have the stuff when you get back, then we'll see about finalizing a deal
Okay, so can we finalize it now ^^?
LMK. :p

RE: Q'z Trade Thread -----This just in---***TSD is in the building***

Can you CML for any of my wants? I have 2 Electivire DP and some other throw-in stuff you want. Thanks!

Yata said:
qnetykz said:
Yata said:
Your side:
+ Tyranitar SF

My side:
- Flareon MD
+ Mismagius SF
+ Froslass LA

wth...you got banned again!?!...*smh* man, if I still have the stuff when you get back, then we'll see about finalizing a deal
Okay, so can we finalize it now ^^?
LMK. :p

well, got some bad news...I have gotten the Darkrai Lv. X's I need and I no longer have the Scizor (SF)...so this kinda changes things...sry, I couldn't wait longer, but there were a couple of trades I made that I couldn't pass up

EspeonROX said:
Can you CML for any of my wants? I have 2 Electivire DP and some other throw-in stuff you want. Thanks!

All I saw was that I had was:

Feraligatr (MT)
Torterra Lv. X (tin)

sry, I couldn't find more

RE: Q'z Trade Thread -----Now with Duskull (SF) *SH2*---More good stuff on the way

No problem. Thanks for your time. :)

RE: Q'z Trade Thread -----Now with Duskull (SF) *SH2*---More good stuff on the way

MY:
Voltorb SH3
2 Old Amber RH

Your:
Duskull SH2

I can add in more, I really need that card!

ESP said:
MY:
Voltorb SH3
2 Old Amber RH

Your:
Duskull SH2

would you be willing to throw in Electivire (DP) RH???

qnetykz said:
ESP said:
MY:
Voltorb SH3
2 Old Amber RH

Your:
Duskull SH2

would you be willing to throw in Electivire (DP) RH?

Easily. I'll pm you!

RE: Q'z Trade Thread -----Now with Duskull (SF) *SH2*--*another TSD for trade on the way*

Aw...do you have any of the exs?

RE: Q'z Trade Thread -----Now with Duskull (SF) *SH2*--*another TSD for trade on the way*

EspeonROX said:
Aw...do you have any of the exs?

yea, I will list them once I make it home, I'm at work right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back