• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

PLEASE CLOSE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Q'z Trade Thread ---*Cresselia Lv. X and another TSD for trade on the way*

Mach said:
qnetykz said:
Mach said:
I only need one Empoleon. The LV.X's are only for other LV.X's, so I'll have to go back through. The only one that isn't pending right now is Gliscor, and the other's have lines anyway. The main things I need are listed already under what I have from your wants, but I may go for DuskX for MespritX, if the trade doesn't go through. The main thing I'm looking for is Claydol. When are you going to update with the rest of your cards?

Dusk X is already traded, I'm just waiting for the ref, and their end of the trade...TSD will only be traded if there is a Lv. X involved, the same goes for Luc X...and while I am waiting on the answer on an offer I made, I will make this offer to start negotiations

how about this:

My:
Call Energy x2
Bubble Coat x3
Empoleon (SF)
Salamence (SF)
Tyranitar (SF)
Mamoswine (SF)
Staraptor (SF)

Your:
Flareon (MD)
Aerodactyl (MD)
Omastar (MD)
Kabutops (MD)
Frosslass (MD)
Bronzong (MD) x2 (1RH)

lmk

I don't need Empoleon or Mamoswine anymore, so can you drop them from your side, and Omastar and 1 Bronzong from mine? And I'd be happy to throw in more cards and a LV.X for TSD.

ok, don't have a problem dropping the Emp and Mamo...however, I really would prefer to drop the Flareon instead of one of the Bronzong, if that is possible and ok...I'm still awaiting my answer on the offer concerning those...I will keep you posted and let you know if we don't finalize before getting my answer

RE: Q'z Trade Thread ---*Cresselia Lv. X for trade on the way* (H) TSD x2 for trade...better hurray, they're going fast*

CMWL, I have these:

Manectric MT
holo Grass Energy EX Emerald
Glaceon MD RH #5
Ursaring MT
Scizor SF
Kyogre LA RH

RE: Q'z Trade Thread ---*Cresselia Lv. X for trade on the way* (H) TSD x2 for trade...better hurray, they're going fast*

Hey this is headsrcool from Pokegym
I have for you:
Gliscor Lv. X
Magnezone Lv. X
Flareon (MD)*** x2
Jolteon (MD)* x2
Umbreon (MD)***
Vaporeon (MD)
Glaceon (MD) *both versions*
Leafeon (MD) *7/100*
Phione (MD) *12/100*
Kabutops (MD)**
Infernape (MD)
Mom's Kindness xX

I would like from you:
2 TSD

Could you please make an offer? I would like to only trade one lv. X though.

CML if you have these:
x2 of each fossil in the DP format

I have a Shiny Voltorb.

Need TSD, CML for more thanks!

headsrcool said:
I have for you:
Gliscor Lv. X
Magnezone Lv. X
Flareon (MD)*** x2
Jolteon (MD)* x2
Umbreon (MD)***
Vaporeon (MD)
Leafeon (MD) *7/100*
Phione (MD) *12/100*
Kabutops (MD)**
Infernape (MD)
Mom's Kindness xX

I would like from you:
2 TSD

will do, I will make an offer once my other TSD's come in, currently I have pending offers from people for the 2 I have now, I do have more coming in though

Collector Don said:
CMWL, I have these:

Manectric MT
holo Grass Energy EX Emerald
Glaceon MD RH #5
Ursaring MT
Scizor SF
Kyogre LA RH

I will have to check through my old stuff, when I make it back home, I didn't see much that I had that u were wanting though

muddy68 said:
CML if you have these:

I will check once I make it home from work

Wiseman. said:
I have a Shiny Voltorb.

Need TSD, CML for more thanks!

I see you still have that error TSD...what happened to the $30 offer you had for it?

would you do this:

My:
Time-Space Distortion

Your:
Shiny Voltorb
Uxie Lv. X

RE: Q'z Trade Thread ---*Cresselia Lv. X for trade on the way* (H) TSD x2 for trade...better hurry, they're going fast**

No thanks...I could trade my TSD if you want.

RE: Q'z Trade Thread ---*Cresselia Lv. X and another TSD for trade on the way*

qnetykz said:
Mach said:
qnetykz said:
Mach said:
I only need one Empoleon. The LV.X's are only for other LV.X's, so I'll have to go back through. The only one that isn't pending right now is Gliscor, and the other's have lines anyway. The main things I need are listed already under what I have from your wants, but I may go for DuskX for MespritX, if the trade doesn't go through. The main thing I'm looking for is Claydol. When are you going to update with the rest of your cards?

Dusk X is already traded, I'm just waiting for the ref, and their end of the trade...TSD will only be traded if there is a Lv. X involved, the same goes for Luc X...and while I am waiting on the answer on an offer I made, I will make this offer to start negotiations

how about this:

My:
Call Energy x2
Bubble Coat x3
Empoleon (SF)
Salamence (SF)
Tyranitar (SF)
Mamoswine (SF)
Staraptor (SF)

Your:
Flareon (MD)
Aerodactyl (MD)
Omastar (MD)
Kabutops (MD)
Frosslass (MD)
Bronzong (MD) x2 (1RH)

lmk

I don't need Empoleon or Mamoswine anymore, so can you drop them from your side, and Omastar and 1 Bronzong from mine? And I'd be happy to throw in more cards and a LV.X for TSD.

ok, don't have a problem dropping the Emp and Mamo...however, I really would prefer to drop the Flareon instead of one of the Bronzong, if that is possible and ok...I'm still awaiting my answer on the offer concerning those...I will keep you posted and let you know if we don't finalize before getting my answer

Okay, let me know. By the way, how high am I on the list for it? I think I'm 1st-3rd after whoever's in negotiations now.

RE: Q'z Trade Thread ---*Cresselia Lv. X for trade on the way* (H) TSD x2 for trade...better hurry, they're going fast**

I have magmortar x. I need your TDS

*TSD* correction

Wiseman. said:
No thanks...I could trade my TSD if you want.

na, that's ok, I have these, and more on the way

Juliacoolo said:
I have magmortar x. I need your TDS

*TSD* correction

sry, I'm waiting on the last Mag X I need to come in the mail

muddy68 said:
CML if you have these:

I have these:

Dome Fossil x2
Claw Fossil x2
Root Fossil x2
Skull Fossil x2
Armor Fossil
I have a couple of Old Amber on the way in

I saw a few things, but being I don't have them all, are you still willing to trade for them?

Mach said:
qnetykz said:
Mach said:
qnetykz said:
Mach said:

how about this:

My:
Call Energy x2
Bubble Coat x3
Empoleon (SF)
Salamence (SF)
Tyranitar (SF)
Mamoswine (SF)
Staraptor (SF)

Your:
Flareon (MD)
Aerodactyl (MD)
Omastar (MD)
Kabutops (MD)
Frosslass (MD)
Bronzong (MD) x2 (1RH)

lmk

Okay, let me know. By the way, how high am I on the list for it? I think I'm 1st-3rd after whoever's in negotiations now.

Here's what I'm willing to do for Luc X and a TSD (no counters)

My: Luc X ----- Your: Glis X
My: TSD ------Your: Pal X x2, Pal (MD)

qnetykz said:
Yata said:
Hey, I have these:
Palkia Lv. X (don't value very high, I can just go buy a tin and get more cards that I may need)
Darkrai Lv. X x2 (don't value very high, I can just go buy a tin and get more cards that I may need) - (incoming - soccer333)
Gliscor Lv. X
Magnezone Lv. X
Stark Mountain x1
Poke-Radar x2
Team Galatic's Mars x1
Mom's Kindness x1

MD
Kabutops (MD)**
Unown P (MD)

SW
Wormadam: Trash (SW)

GE
Primape (GE)**

LA
Dragonite (LA)
Froslass (LA)
Yanmega (LA)

SF
Mismagius (SF)

I need the following:
- Money (biggest want if you're buying, I will sell cheap since I really need some money atm)
- TSD - 2nd biggest want... kids in my neighborhood just won't pull it ^^
SF
Salamence (SF)
Magnezone (SF, Electric, holo)
Tyranitar (SF)

LMK with your offer and I'll counter if I must. :>

I'll get back to you...this time we are not going to be doing a lot of countering back and forth, ok?
Can you please answer me? LMK. :>

Yata said:
qnetykz said:
Yata said:
Hey, I have these:
Palkia Lv. X (don't value very high, I can just go buy a tin and get more cards that I may need)
Darkrai Lv. X x2 (don't value very high, I can just go buy a tin and get more cards that I may need) - (incoming - soccer333)
Gliscor Lv. X
Magnezone Lv. X
Stark Mountain x1
Poke-Radar x2
Team Galatic's Mars x1
Mom's Kindness x1

MD
Kabutops (MD)**
Unown P (MD)

SW

GE
Primape (GE)**

LA
Dragonite (LA)
Froslass (LA)
Yanmega (LA)

SF
Mismagius (SF)

I need the following:
- Money (biggest want if you're buying, I will sell cheap since I really need some money atm)
- TSD - 2nd biggest want... kids in my neighborhood just won't pull it ^^
SF
Salamence (SF)
Magnezone (SF, Electric, holo)
Tyranitar (SF)

LMK with your offer and I'll counter if I must. :>

I'll get back to you...this time we are not going to be doing a lot of countering back and forth, ok?
Can you please answer me? LMK. :>

I will LYK once I get Mach's answer ***edit***I will let you know once the other TSD's come in

qnetykz said:
Mach said:
qnetykz said:
Mach said:
qnetykz said:
Mach said:

how about this:

My:
Call Energy x2
Bubble Coat x3
Empoleon (SF)
Salamence (SF)
Tyranitar (SF)
Mamoswine (SF)
Staraptor (SF)

Your:
Flareon (MD)
Aerodactyl (MD)
Omastar (MD)
Kabutops (MD)
Frosslass (MD)
Bronzong (MD) x2 (1RH)

lmk

Okay, that works with me. So both trades are go?

Mach said:
qnetykz said:
Mach said:
qnetykz said:
Mach said:
qnetykz said:
Mach said:

how about this:

My:
Call Energy x2
Bubble Coat x3
Empoleon (SF)
Salamence (SF)
Tyranitar (SF)
Mamoswine (SF)
Staraptor (SF)

Your:
Flareon (MD)
Aerodactyl (MD)
Omastar (MD)
Kabutops (MD)
Frosslass (MD)
Bronzong (MD) x2 (1RH)

lmk

Okay, that works with me. So both trades are go?

here is the complete trade then:
------------------------------------
My:
Time-Space Distortion
Lucario Lv. X
Call Energy x2
Bubble Coat x3
Salamence (SF)
Tyranitar (SF)
Staraptor (SF)

Your:
Palkia Lv. X x2
Gliscor Lv. X
Palkia (MD)
Aerodactyl (MD)
Zapdos (MD) - would you mind if I swap out Kabutops (MD) for this, I don't need Kabutops (MD) anymore
Frosslass (MD)
Bronzong (MD) x2 (1RH)

PM me to finalize, and we will discuss sending particulars

Oh, okay, LMK then.
P.S. I ould've given you much better offer for that TSD but nevermind. :(

Yata said:
Oh, okay, LMK then.
P.S. I ould've given you much better offer for that TSD but nevermind. :(

lol...don't worry, you will have your chance...you an headsrcool are up next...I should have 2 more within a week, week and a half maybe...lemme know if there are any other rares that you want, as you can see I don't have the Tyranitar and the Salamence anymore...but I do still have the Magnezone (SF) *Elec*

here's what I was looking at from the list you have me there:

Gliscor Lv. X
Magnezone Lv. X
PokeRadar x2
Primeape (GE)

RE: Q'z Trade Thread ---***Cresselia Lv. X available for trade...more TSD one the way, last two have already been traded

Okay, I can give you:
1x Gliscor Lv. X
1x Palkia Lv. X (tin)
1x Primeape (GE)
2x PokeRadar

For your:
TSD
Magnezone SF (Electric, holo)

LMK. :)

P.S. I was thinking that we arrange the deal before you get the TSD(s) so we could finalize it as soon as you get one.

RE: Q'z Trade Thread ---***Cresselia Lv. X available for trade...more TSD one the way, last two have already been traded

Yata said:
Okay, I can give you:
1x Gliscor Lv. X
1x Palkia Lv. X (tin)
1x Primeape (GE)
2x PokeRadar

For your:
TSD
Magnezone SF (Electric, holo)

LMK. :)

P.S. I was thinking that we arrange the deal before you get the TSD(s) so we could finalize it as soon as you get one.

sounds like a good idea to me....

I don't need the Palkia X now, I got the two I need from Mach, and I don't need the Darkrai X either, but we have time to work out the details

headsrcool said:
I have for you:
Gliscor Lv. X
Magnezone Lv. X
Flareon (MD)*** x2
Jolteon (MD)* x2
Umbreon (MD)***
Vaporeon (MD)
Leafeon (MD) *7/100*
Phione (MD) *12/100*
Kabutops (MD)**
Infernape (MD)
Mom's Kindness xX

I would like from you:
2 TSD

how about this for one of my TSD when it comes in (the two I had, have already been finalized for)

My:
Time-Space Distortion

Your:
Magnezon Lv. X
Flareon (MD) x2
Jolteon (MD)
Vaporeon (MD)

lmk

RE: Q'z Trade Thread ---***Machamp Lv. X and more TSD one the way***Cresselia Lv. X available for trade***

BUMP(1) up the jam....

RE: Q'z Trade Thread ---***Machamp Lv. X and more TSD on the way***Cresselia Lv. X available for trade***

Okay, then if you don't need thr Tin Palkia Lv. X anymore, I can replace it with:
Old Amber x1 (throw-in)
Full Flame x1 - (throw-in)
Stark Mountain x1
Mom's Kindness x1
Unown P (MD)
Yanmega (LA)

LMK if it sounds good, I think this is equal to one tin Lv. X's worth. :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back