• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

PLEASE CLOSE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Q'z Trade Thread ---***Machamp Lv. X and more TSD on the way***Cresselia Lv. X available for trade***

Q'z, that sounds like a deal to me. PM me when the card comes in. Also, if you get any more, I would like up to three total. (Including the one in this trade.)

RE: Q'z Trade Thread ---***Machamp Lv. X and more TSD on the way***Cresselia Lv. X available for trade***

headsrcool said:
Q'z, that sounds like a deal to me. PM me when the card comes in. Also, if you get any more, I would like up to three total. (Including the one in this trade.)

will do...I plan on others coming in even after the next 2 come in

Yata said:
Okay, then if you don't need thr Tin Palkia Lv. X anymore, I can replace it with:
Old Amber x1 (throw-in)
Full Flame x1 - (throw-in)
Stark Mountain x1
Mom's Kindness x1
Unown P (MD)
Wormadam: Trash (SW)
Yanmega (LA)

LMK if it sounds good, I think this is equal to one tin Lv. X's worth. :>

not real interested in those at the moment

(2)BUMPdated wants....

RE: Q'z Trade Thread ---***{H} Cresselia Lv. X available for trade***{W} Uxie (LA), Uxie Lv. X, Palkia (MD)

Breakin 2: The Electric (1)BUMPaloo

RE: Q'z Trade Thread ---***{H} Cresselia Lv. X available for trade***{W} Uxie (LA), Uxie Lv. X, Palkia (MD)

Okay then, my:
Gliscor Lv. X
Primeape GE
2 PokeRadar
Kabutops MD

Your:
TSD when(ever) it comes in ^^

LMK if this is alright.

Yata said:
Okay then, my:
Gliscor Lv. X
Primeape GE
2 PokeRadar
Kabutops MD

Your:
TSD when(ever) it comes in ^^

LMK if this is alright.

What happened to the "you can offer better than the last guy" offer...so far your offers haven't been better

as you can see from a trade before yours, I'm already getting Glis X...and I am also getting Kabutops...so I don't need either of those...it's not looking real good for ya man...you still got time though

I have porgon Z. Will you trade for TSD or cress. PM me if you want to finalize

Juliacoolo said:

I can trade Cress X...but not just for PoryZ X, it's not really a big want for me...if you can beat out what I'm gonna be offering to someone else for, I will consider the offer

Ok Your Cress GE gor my pory-z X., umbreon MD, mos kindness, and rosanes

Look, whatever I offer you for your TSD you decline and say "I don't really need those", even tho I took them from your WANT list and put them into the offer.
Now, you are just making me do this... in my honest opinion, the offer from headsrcool is a rip-off!
I would give you something like this:
- Lv. X that you need
- 4 to 6 rares that you need
OR
- a LOT of rares from your want list

It seems to me that you are taking down my offers even tho it's better then the offer from other people... very strange.
So, it seems to me that you got (or "are getting) all the Lv. X's I could offer you for the TSD so I will just write the cards I have from your wants and you make me an offer.
Magnezone Lv. X (pending)
Old Amber x1 (throw-in)
Stark Mountain x1
Poke-Radar x3
Team Galatic's Mars x1
Mom's Kindness x1
Unown P (MD)
Primape (GE)**
Raichu (MT)
Yanmega (LA)

LMK if you can make a proper offer to settle once and for all. :=

qnetykz said:
Juliacoolo said:

I can trade Cress X...but not just for PoryZ X, it's not really a big want for me...if you can beat out what I'm gonna be offering to someone else for, I will consider the offer

so....?

He did the same thing to me.

Yata said:
Look, whatever I offer you for your TSD you decline and say "I don't really need those", even tho I took them from your WANT list and put them into the offer.
Now, you are just making me do this... in my honest opinion, the offer from headsrcool is a rip-off!
I would give you something like this:
- Lv. X that you need
- 4 to 6 rares that you need
OR
- a LOT of rares from your want list

It seems to me that you are taking down my offers even tho it's better then the offer from other people... very strange.
So, it seems to me that you got (or "are getting) all the Lv. X's I could offer you for the TSD so I will just write the cards I have from your wants and you make me an offer.
Magnezone Lv. X (pending)
Old Amber x1 (throw-in)
Stark Mountain x1
Poke-Radar x3
Team Galatic's Mars x1
Mom's Kindness x1
Unown P (MD)
Primape (GE)**
Raichu (MT)
Yanmega (LA)

LMK if you can make a proper offer to settle once and for all. :=

sry that the offers you have made for the TSD aren't what I'm willing to take for the TSD...if you take notice, the offers I've taken have involved cards that are higher priority wants (which means cards and merchandise that have asterix next to them)...I'm not gonna let the TSD go just because you offer a bunch of cards off my wants list...TSD is too much of a high end card for that...the higher end cards you've offered, I'm already getting (which it is listed which cards I have coming in and which cards I have going out)...sry if that's an inconvenience, but let's be honest here, if you were in the same boat, you wouldn't let it go for just a bunch of cards on your wants list...the only card you have offered me so far that I'm not already getting and is higher priority is the Primeape (GE)

Juliacoolo said:
qnetykz said:
Juliacoolo said:

so....?

He did the same thing to me.

I will lyk and make you an offer, once I hear back about the offer that I have made

"man, stop (2)BUMP'n ya gums"....updated

RE: Q'z Trade Thread ---*Cresselia Lv. X and another TSD for trade on the way*

qnetykz said:
Ricecracker said:
Do you know how long 'till you'd be willing to buy?

not til mid Jan.

Is Jan. 1st mid enough yet :p. But seriously, if we could work something out for to buy and for the TSD together that would be best for me. Meaning I don't really want to do a card only trade. If that's ends up being OK with you of course.

RE: Q'z Trade Thread ---*Cresselia Lv. X and another TSD for trade on the way*

Ricecracker said:
qnetykz said:
Ricecracker said:
Do you know how long 'till you'd be willing to buy?

not til mid Jan.

Is Jan. 1st mid enough yet :p. But seriously, if we could work something out for to buy and for the TSD together that would be best for me. Meaning I don't really want to do a card only trade. If that's ends up being OK with you of course.

TSD's are currently on hold...seems my next two haven't made it in yet, and I have to start doing some investigating to find out where they are...as for buying, there are only certain cards I'm willing to buy right now, unfortunately alot of the low-end rares I am not in the market to buy right now, so we will have to see once this next check rolls around and I get more of an idea where my incoming TSD's are

RE: Q'z Trade Thread ---***{H} Cress X and Champ Z available for trade***{W} Uxie (LA), Uxie Lv. X, Palkia (MD)***

I have porygon z lvl x.

I am looking for.

In mats

VS systems mats

City Champs Mat with Spiderman in the Stark Armor

Swag
Blastoise Evolution line 3 ring Binder
Blastoise Sports Bag
Old WotC Deckboxes with the clear ultra pro sleeves
Squirtle Plushy
Piplup Plushy

Cards
Garchomp X

Any of these things interest me.
If you do, you can also check my list so we can make the deal fair. lmk thanks.

RE: Q'z Trade Thread ---***{H} Cress X and Champ Z available for trade***{W} Uxie (LA), Uxie Lv. X, Palkia (MD)***

squirtlesquad said:
I have porygon z lvl x.

I am looking for.

In mats

VS systems mats

Swag
Blastoise Sports Bag
Squirtle Plushy
Piplup Plushy

Cards
Garchomp X

I don't have any of those currently...I will check around for you though

qnetykz said:
squirtlesquad said:
I have porygon z lvl x.

I am looking for.

In mats

VS systems mats

Swag
Blastoise Sports Bag
Squirtle Plushy
Piplup Plushy

Cards
Garchomp X

I don't have any of those currently...I will check around for you though

Thanks, just let me know what happens. :)

CML for Cressy lv. X

I won't trade uxie X for it

geo15721 said:
CML for Cressy lv. X

I won't trade uxie X for it

as much as I would like to make a trade with you, considering you have some of the cards I'm looking for, I really don't feel you would offer me equal value for what you're wanting...after all, when I tried to offer you a TSD, you offered me a measly Honchkrow (MT)...so I doubt that we would be able to come to an agreement on a trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back