• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

PLEASE CLOSE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Q'z Trade Thread ---***{H} Cress X and Champ Z available for trade***{W} Uxie (LA), Uxie Lv. X, Palkia (MD)***

LOL I offered you a Honchkrow Lv. X. Sorry for the confusion

RE: Q'z Trade Thread ---***{H} Cress X and Champ Z available for trade***{W} Uxie (LA), Uxie Lv. X, Palkia (MD)***

Hey, I just got my hands on Porygon Z Lv. X hoping you will trade TSD for it.
I could add Primeape GE with Pory Z Lv. X for your TSD... maybe some more stuff from your wants too... LMK. :)

RE: Q'z Trade Thread ---***{H} Cress X x2 and Champ X available for trade***{W} Uxie (LA), Uxie Lv. X, Palkia (MD)***

Can you buy?

If so I have a Uxie X I could sell you.

LMK!

geo15721 said:
LOL I offered you a Honchkrow Lv. X. Sorry for the confusion

but even then man, Honch X, one of the lower end lv.X's for TSD???

I'll get back to you

Yata said:
Hey, I just got my hands on Porygon Z Lv. X hoping you will trade TSD for it.
I could add Primeape GE with Pory Z Lv. X for your TSD... maybe some more stuff from your wants too... LMK. :)

sry, don't need Primeape anymore and I made a notation next to PoryZ Lv. X before you posted this

RE: Q'z Trade Thread ---***{H} Cress X x2 and Champ X available for trade***{W} Uxie (LA), Uxie Lv. X, Palkia (MD)***

LMK i can add some stuff.

H: Leafeon #7 MD, Cresselia MD RH, Celebi MT, Tyranitar MT RH, Exploud GE, Unown P MD, Rotom GE, Ho-Oh SW, Lugia SW RH and Holo, Whiscash MT, Yanmega LA RH.

W: Money. :p

Can you make me an offer? I would prefer selling as much as I can from this list.

I did not see that when I was offering him, sorry. :<
But I really want the TSD and Machamp Lv. X so here's what I have from you wants, please pick some stuff and make an offer for either of these 2, if you can. :)
I have:
Porygon-Z Lv. X
Foil Psychic Energies x6
Foil Fighting Energies x2
Stark Mountain x1
Poke-Radar x3
Mom's Kindness x1
Unown P (MD)

Legends Awakened
------------------------
Yanmega (LA)
Uxie (LA)*** (RH)

Stormfront
------------------------
Cherrim (SF)***
Scizor (SF)***

So, I have several big needs of yours so if you can please combined Porygon Z Lv. X with them in order to make a fair offer in your eyes for the Machamp or TSD (if they're mint&english)... LMK please, as I need any 1 of these very much, thank you. :)

geo15721 said:
LMK I can add some stuff.

I'll lyk once I get the TSD's in...I'm still trying to track them down

EspeonROX said:
H: Leafeon #7 MD, Cresselia MD RH, Celebi MT, Tyranitar MT RH, Exploud GE, Unown P MD, Rotom GE, Ho-Oh SW, Lugia SW RH and Holo, Whiscash MT, Yanmega LA RH.

W: Money. :p

Can you make me an offer? I would prefer selling as much as I can from this list.

check with me this time next week...I would much rather get high end cards, the low end stuff I can already get pretty cheap

Yata said:
I did not see that when I was offering him, sorry. :<
But I really want the TSD and Machamp Lv. X so here's what I have from you wants, please pick some stuff and make an offer for either of these 2, if you can. :)
I have:
Porygon-Z Lv. X
Foil Psychic Energies x6
Foil Fighting Energies x2
Stark Mountain x1
Poke-Radar x3
Mom's Kindness x1
Unown P (MD)

Legends Awakened
------------------------
Yanmega (LA)
Uxie (LA)*** (RH)

Stormfront
------------------------
Cherrim (SF)***
Scizor (SF)***

So, I have several big needs of yours so if you can please combined Porygon Z Lv. X with them in order to make a fair offer in your eyes for the Machamp or TSD (if they're mint&english)... LMK please, as I need any 1 of these very much, thank you. :)

I'll check to see if I can get another one...but the Champ X had already been traded by the time you posted, and I'm still waiting on my TSD's X( so I will keep you posted

BUMP(1)...KAI!!!

I have:
Uxie LV.X JPN
Palkia LV.X JPN
Rare candy
dawn stadium
call energy
health energy
restore energy
TSD
foil energies
stark mountain
12 cynthias training
4 bucks training
poke radar
POV
roseannes
TGM
mom's kindness
bronzong md
cresselia md
flareon md
jolteon md
umbreon md
vaporeon md
glaceon md
leafeon md
phione md
infernape md
moltres md
articuno md
zapdos md

and more but i'm to tired to list down. Anyways..

I am only selling at the moment so if you want to buy send me a PM because i won't be checking back much.

sry man, bout the only one I would be willing to buy is the TSD, and that depends on the price you're asking

have this

Palkia Lv. X x1*** tin
Magnezone Lv. X (pending) 1 german

Buck's Training 2
Team Galatic's Mars xX
Mom's Kindness xX

Majestic Dawn
-------------------

Flareon (MD)*** x2 (pending)
Jolteon (MD)* x2 (pending)
Umbreon (MD)***
Vaporeon (MD) (pending)
Glaceon (MD) (snow cloak one)
Phione (MD) *12/100*

Diamond & Pearl
-----------------------
Machamp (DP) rev/rh

Legends Awakened
------------------------
Armaldo (LA) x1

Stormfront
------------------------
Cherrim (SF)***
Sceptile (SF)
Scizor (SF)*** x2

interested in this
--------------------

Play Mats
----------
Naruto:

Ninja Puppets x1 http://www.ideal808.com/viewImage.asp?fi...eight=1050
Sound Ninja Five http://www.ideal808.com/viewImage.asp?fi...eight=1050

Lv. X's & SR's
-----------

Cresselia Lv. X x1

if you need any cards from BeT , please cml , if you don`t need any other cards , please say me that , and I`ll make an offer

CML FOR PICCOLO AND GOHAN MAT I LOVE PICCOLO!!! Ill trade lots.

I need like 2-3 TSD's. LMK what you will trade for them. Thnx

CML for your Empoleon (SF)

Puncher said:
have this

Palkia Lv. X x1*** tin
Magnezone Lv. X (pending) 1 german

Buck's Training 2
Team Galatic's Mars xX
Mom's Kindness xX

Majestic Dawn
-------------------

Flareon (MD)*** x2 (pending)
Jolteon (MD)* x2 (pending)
Umbreon (MD)***
Vaporeon (MD) (pending)
Glaceon (MD) (snow cloak one)
Phione (MD) *12/100*

Diamond & Pearl
-----------------------
Machamp (DP) rev/rh

Legends Awakened
------------------------
Armaldo (LA) x1

Stormfront
------------------------
Cherrim (SF)***
Sceptile (SF)
Scizor (SF)*** x2

interested in this
--------------------

Play Mats
----------
Naruto:

Ninja Puppets x1 http://www.ideal808.com/viewImage.asp?fi...eight=1050
Sound Ninja Five http://www.ideal808.com/viewImage.asp?fi...eight=1050

Lv. X's & SR's
-----------

Cresselia Lv. X x1

if you need any cards from BeT , please cml , if you don`t need any other cards , please say me that , and I`ll make an offer

sry, don't need any cards from BeT, I normally stick with the american sets...I could use the Garchomp line though

lmk

awsome_umbreon said:
CML FOR PICCOLO AND GOHAN MAT I LOVE PICCOLO!!! Ill trade lots.

I'm really interested in these:

Uxie Lv. X
Uxie (LA) RH

bigpokex said:
CML for your Empoleon (SF)

do you need them both???

I am really interested in:

Garchomp (MT)
Garchomp Lv. X

its geo baby said:
I need like 2-3 TSD's. LMK what you will trade for them. Thnx

well, my TSD's that are suppose to be en route, have gone missing...as for what I would trade for them, would you happen to have a list I could look at?

How much are you willing to pay for the TSD?

KaMewie said:
How much are you willing to pay for the TSD?

well, I get them for about $20-$30...and those are from trusted sources that I can get my money back from if a problem arises...so it would have to definitely be somewhere in that range, preferrably on the lower half of that scale

I'd do for $25 dollars. I am a trusted trader from PokeBeach and PokeGym and my TSD is Mint. If you find any defects or you are unhappy with the purchase, you can notify me and your money will be given back guaranteed along with money to send my TSD back to my place. What is your method of payment, I can take cash or paypal. Preferably cash because my paypal is used by a credit card but you're the buyer so you choose.

I will also need $3.5 dollars for the shipping cost. So how about it?

did you need the other cards i listed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back