• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

PLEASE CLOSE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Q'z Trade Thread---***still under update status***HAVES UPDATED WITH RR, PT, and more***MORE UPDATES TO COME***

would you be willing to do 2 prof.oaks.visit and 1 beautifly and some from my list for 3xsuper scoop up and 3xnight maintenance and 4xenergy link please

RE: Q'z Trade Thread---***still under update status***HAVES UPDATED WITH RR, PT, and more***MORE UPDATES TO COME***

kevkev77777 said:
would you be willing to do 2 prof.oaks.visit and 1 beautifly and some from my list for 3xsuper scoop up and 3xnight maintenance and 4xenergy link please

sry man, didn't see anything out of what I posted...I could trade you Super Scoop-Up x2 and Night Maintenance x2 for your Professor Oak's Visit x2 and Beautifly (PT)

will you trade 2xoaks and 1xbeautifly for 4x energy link please

Care to trade my unopened darkrai sleeves for your unopened rotom sleeves?

My:
x1 Heat Rotom
x1 Wash Rotom
x1 Arcanine(RR)
x2 Walrein(RR)
Your:
x2 Luxray GL(RR)
x1 Raichu GL(RR)
x2 Gengar(SF)

LMK if you wanna do this. :)

kevkev77777 said:
will you trade 2xoaks and 1xbeautifly for 4x energy link please

I guess I could do that...PM me to confirm

Rayquaza95 said:
Care to trade my unopened darkrai sleeves for your unopened rotom sleeves?

I can do that...PM me to confirm

Zilvis said:
My:
x1 Heat Rotom
x1 Wash Rotom
x1 Arcanine(RR)
x2 Walrein(RR)
Your:
x2 Luxray GL(RR)
x1 Raichu GL(RR)
x2 Gengar(SF)

I don't need the Arcanine anymore...so if you wanna drop one of the rares, or add something another rare that you would have that I want...I will have to check on the Gengar (SF), I just confirmed a trade for 3...and I will have to check to see how many I will have left

Zilvis said:
My:
x1 Heat Rotom
x1 Wash Rotom
x1 Arcanine(RR)
x2 Walrein(RR)
Your:
x2 Luxray GL(RR)
x1 Raichu GL(RR)
x2 Gengar(SF)

sry, I only have one Gengar left to trade...but if you drop the Arcanine (RR) being I don't need it anymore, we can make a deal...PM me to confirm, if that's cool with you

btw, do you happen to have a list that I can rifle through?

RE: Q'z Trade Thread---***UPDATED WITH ALL DP-ON***(H): UXIE (LA) x2 AND MANY MORE, (W): FLYGON X, RR ROTOMS, LEAFEON X,

bump(1)dated

RE: Q'z Trade Thread - ***NEWLY UPDATED*** (H): PALKIA G X & GALLADE 4 X, AND OTHERS, (W): FLYGON X, RR ROTOMS, LEAFEON

bump(1) & run......

RE: Q'z Trade Thread - ***NEWLY UPDATED*** (H): PALKIA G X & GALLADE 4 X, AND OTHERS, (W): FLYGON X, RR ROTOMS, LEAFEON

bumpity bum bumbumpity bum bumbumpity bumpity bump(2)

RE: Q'z Trade Thread - ***NEWLY UPDATED*** (H): PALKIA G X & DIALGA G LV. X, AND OTHERS, (W): FLYGON X, RR ROTOMS, LEAFE

would you do

my:
shiny vulpix x1
palkia g x2
dugtrio PL x1
cherrim (rh) x1

your:
dialga g x1
gallade 4 x1
raichu gl x1
Luxray gl x2

counter or lmk

RE: Q'z Trade Thread - ***NEWLY UPDATED*** (H): PALKIA G X & DIALGA G LV. X, AND OTHERS, (W): FLYGON X, RR ROTOMS, LEAFE

I'm still interested in the Androids DBZ playmat . . . I don't suppose you see anything on my list that you'd want for it? I have a lot of new stuff.

coach4312 said:
would you do

my:
shiny vulpix x1
palkia g x2
dugtrio PL x1
cherrim (rh) x1

your:
dialga g x1
gallade 4 x1
raichu gl x1
Luxray gl x2

counter or lmk

ummm, counter with??? I don't see a list to be able to counter with, so I don't really know what you have in order to make a counter offer

check me for,
Gallade 4 Holo RR
NidoKing RR

o my bad lol, i just had to update my list and i only listed what you wanted lol

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=53268&pid=1037860&#pid1037860

For our second trade would you do:

MY:

x1 TSD MT
x1 Darkrai G RR
x1 Delcatty PL

YOUR:

x1 Dialga G Lv.X

LMK Or Counter Please!

festizzio said:
I'm still interested in the Androids DBZ playmat . . . I don't suppose you see anything on my list that you'd want for it? I have a lot of new stuff.

only thing I saw was Dialga G Lv. X, but I wouldn't trade the mat just for that

Me? =3

Starforce Lv.X said:
check me for,
Gallade 4 Holo RR
NidoKing RR

sry, didn't see anything

coach4312 said:
o my bad lol, I just had to update my list and I only listed what you wanted lol

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=53268&pid=1037860&#pid1037860

after taking a look at your trade thread...I've decided...that deal will work, PM me to finalize

You just missed for the the second time lol
Are you ignoreing me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back