• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

PLEASE CLOSE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Q'z Trade Thread - ***NEWLY UPDATED*** (H): PALKIA G X & DIALGA G LV. X, AND OTHERS, (W): FLYGON X, RR ROTOMS, LEAFE

CML for 2x Dialga G and Shiftry RR.

dmaster out.

RE: Q'z Trade Thread - ***NEWLY UPDATED*** (H): PALKIA G X & DIALGA G LV. X, AND OTHERS, (W): FLYGON X, RR ROTOMS, LEAFE

ThePokemonDude said:
For our second trade would you do:

MY:

x1 TSD MT
x1 Darkrai G RR
x1 Delcatty PL

YOUR:

x1 Dialga G Lv.X

LMK Or Counter Please!

I'm gonna pass on that one...while the TSD is nice, I have 2 already and anything else is just trade bait for me...however, I noticed on your list you were looking for dice...well, I happen to have a couple of bricks of 36ct. 6-sided dice that I can let go would you be willing to trade for those instead???

Would you do:

My:

Snorlax Lv. X or Dialga G Lv. X
Fan Rotom
Shiny Voltorb (SF)

Your:

Androids mat

?

d master342 said:
CML for 2x Dialga G and Shiftry RR.

dmaster out.

I saw these:

Mow Rotom
Delcatty (RR)

festizzio said:
Would you do:

My:

Snorlax Lv. X or Dialga G Lv. X
Fan Rotom
Shiny Voltorb (SF)

Your:

Androids mat

?

man, talking about driving a hard bargain for my most fave mat that I have....we can definitely do a deal for those, gimme a few to decide which X I want

I have Salamence SW and some of the MT Rares on your list. Interested?

Delcatty is PL anyhow.

dmaster out.

qnetykz said:
ThePokemonDude said:

MY:

x1 TSD MT
x1 Darkrai G RR
x1 Delcatty PL

YOUR:

x1 Dialga G Lv.X

LMK Or Counter Please!

I'm gonna pass on that one...while the TSD is nice, I have 2 already and anything else is just trade bait for me...however, I noticed on your list you were looking for dice...well, I happen to have a couple of bricks of 36ct. 6-sided dice that I can let go would you be willing to trade for those instead?

Hmmmm.... are they un-opened and still in there case?
I only not 1 case though, what do you want for one?

d master342 said:

Delcatty is PL anyhow.

dmaster out.

oops, you're right on the Delcatty, I just been putting RR so much lately, it just became habit

not really interested in the MT stuff for those, sry

ThePokemonDude said:
qnetykz said:
ThePokemonDude said:

MY:

x1 TSD MT
x1 Darkrai G RR
x1 Delcatty PL

YOUR:

x1 Dialga G Lv.X

LMK Or Counter Please!

I'm gonna pass on that one...while the TSD is nice, I have 2 already and anything else is just trade bait for me...however, I noticed on your list you were looking for dice...well, I happen to have a couple of bricks of 36ct. 6-sided dice that I can let go would you be willing to trade for those instead?

unopened, they are not, but they still have their case.....I only not 1 case???...care to explain what you mean by that?

RE: Q'z Trade Thread - ***(H): PALKIA G X & DIALGA G X, AND OTHERS, (W): FLYGON X, RR ROTOMS, LEAF X, GLACE X, AND MORE*

fes: I have decided, here is the deal:

My:
Androids DBZ Playmat

Your:
Diagla G Lv. X
Fan Rotom (RR)
Shiny Voltorb (SF) *SH3*

PM me to confirm

qnetykz said:
d master342 said:

Delcatty is PL anyhow.

dmaster out.

oops, you're right on the Delcatty, I just been putting RR so much lately, it just became habit

ThePokemonDude said:
qnetykz said:
ThePokemonDude said:

MY:

x1 TSD MT
x1 Darkrai G RR
x1 Delcatty PL

YOUR:

x1 Dialga G Lv.X

LMK Or Counter Please!

unopened, they are not, but they still have their case...I only not 1 case???...care to explain what you mean by that?

I meant to say want, sorry I was VERY tired when I typed that

ThePokemonDude said:
qnetykz said:
d master342 said:

Delcatty is PL anyhow.

dmaster out.

ThePokemonDude said:
qnetykz said:
ThePokemonDude said:

MY:

x1 TSD MT
x1 Darkrai G RR
x1 Delcatty PL

YOUR:

x1 Dialga G Lv.X

LMK Or Counter Please!

unopened, they are not, but they still have their case...I only not 1 case???...care to explain what you mean by that?

ahhh, ok...hmmm, if you'd be willing...I could trade one case of dice for the cards you listed...it would kind of make up for the awesome deal you got on the last trade (considering the Rhyperior X wasn't in the best condition)

qnetykz said:
ThePokemonDude said:
qnetykz said:
d master342 said:

Delcatty is PL anyhow.

dmaster out.

ThePokemonDude said:
qnetykz said:
ThePokemonDude said:

MY:

x1 TSD MT
x1 Darkrai G RR
x1 Delcatty PL

YOUR:

x1 Dialga G Lv.X

LMK Or Counter Please!

ahhh, ok...hmmm, if you'd be willing...I could trade one case of dice for the cards you listed...it would kind of make up for the awesome deal you got on the last trade (considering the Rhyperior X wasn't in the best condition)

Hmmmmm.....
I can get 100 random colored mini-dice on eBay for $4, a TSD and 2 new Holos in not worth $4, I do feel inpliged to make up for the other trade so I'd do this:

My:
x1 Darkrai G
x1 Delcatty PL

Your:
1 Case of Mini-dice

LMK Please, you could also CML for Dialga G Lv.X, I need him too

ThePokemonDude said:
qnetykz said:
ThePokemonDude said:
qnetykz said:
d master342 said:

Delcatty is PL anyhow.

dmaster out.

ThePokemonDude said:
qnetykz said:
ThePokemonDude said:

MY:

x1 TSD MT
x1 Darkrai G RR
x1 Delcatty PL

YOUR:

x1 Dialga G Lv.X

LMK Or Counter Please!

Hmmmmm.....
I can get 100 random colored mini-dice on eBay for $4, a TSD and 2 new Holos in not worth $4, I do feel inpliged to make up for the other trade so I'd do this:

My:
x1 Darkrai G
x1 Delcatty PL

Your:
1 Case of Mini-dice

LMK Please, you could also CML for Dialga G Lv.X, I need him too

umm, no thanks...you can get the 100 random colored mini-dice from ebay for $4, these are Chessex 36ct. 6-sided dice, they come with cased as is and go for no less than $8.99 (not incl. shipping) for the plain colored sets, and I don't have any of the plain colored sets...as for DGX, I didn't see anything, sry

RE: Q'z Trade Thread - ***(H): PALKIA G X & DIALGA G X, AND OTHERS, (W): FLYGON X, RR ROTOMS, LEAF X, GLACE X, AND MORE*

Bump(3)y Knuckles

Bump(1)dated

let's BUMP(2) uglies....

RE: Q'z Trade Thread - ***(H): PALKIA G X & DIALGA G X, AND OTHERS, (W): FLYGON X, "FAN"TOM, LEAF X, GLACE X, AND MORE**

fool....BUMP(3) dese`

RE: Q'z Trade Thread - ***(H): PALKIA G X & DIALGA G X, AND OTHERS, (W): FLYGON X, "FAN"TOM, LEAF X, GLACE X, AND MORE**

My:
Rhyperior X
Lucario X
Your:
2 PGZX

How about my Slowking GE, Shiftry DP, and Electrode SW for your Charon's Choice?

Juliacoolo said:
My:
Rhyperior X
Lucario X
Your:
2 PGZX

do you mean the other way around??? your PGZX, my Rhyp X & Luc X???

darksoulSP said:
How about my Slowking GE, Shiftry DP, and Electrode SW for your Charon's Choice?

no thanks...I would consider either your Fan Rotom or Lucario Lv. X

slightly BUMP(1)dated...added a Samsung Touch Screen 4gb MP3 Player...very good condition, paint on casing is chipped on a couple of corners and edges, but the player works perfect...retails at Walmart (cheapest place found) for $150 (of course I'm not asking for that price)...only been owned since Aug08...no longer needed, I have a 32gb Ipod Touch now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back