• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

PLEASE CLOSE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Q'z Trade Thread - ***(H): *FLYGON X IN THE HOUSE*, CHARON'S CHOICE, AND LOTS MORE, (W): SNORLAX X, "FAN"TOM, LEAF X

supernovaisyummy said:
Hey um I can get you seven of each energy excepet ele. I can get you 2 foil ele energys.
what I want is a sound ninja mat you PM me or I will PM you.

thank you for posting...but as my guidelines state, I don't PM until I am finalizing a trade...which means, we are about to exchange addresses

now, do you have a list that I can look at?

RE: Q'z Trade Thread - ***(H): *FLYGON X IN THE HOUSE*, CHARON'S CHOICE, AND LOTS MORE, (W): SNORLAX X, "FAN"TOM, LEAF X

Sorry. I've read the guidelines now.

My
Shaymin Lv X
BTS
Latias EX
Delcatty EX
for your
Flygon Level X.

IF you don't see anything there that you like, you can check my thread in my signature.

So then how about
My
Glaceon X

Your
Dialga G X

Flat trade

CML for LA Deoxys normal, 2 Volkner's, 2 Healer +, 2 premier ball, 2 RR Shiftry, RR Jirachi. I have Zapdos, MT Raichu, DP Machamp, and a slightly scratched-up shiftry from your wants, among others.

Alright-I have 2 RH Claydol and a Beedrill GE for Flygon Lv.X, LMK

zkid0605 said:
Sorry. I've read the guidelines now.

My
Shaymin Lv X
BTS
Latias EX
Delcatty EX
for your
Flygon Level X.

IF you don't see anything there that you like, you can check my thread in my signature.

sry, not interested in any EX cards...you may have better luck if you actually look at my wants list (and no, I'm not gonna be taking bulk rares for it)

Ampha-pwn77 said:
So... according to your last option for Flygon Lv.X, could I do this? (I have the cards.)

My:

Floatzel GL Lv.X ***
Shiny Voltorb SF (I have a lot of other Secret Rares, if you want. Just ask.)

Your:

Flygon Lv.X

LMK!

I'll keep it touch on your thread...still waiting to hear back about the other cards I was interested in

geo15721 said:
So then how about
My
Glaceon X

Your
Dialga G X

Flat trade

I'll have to think about that...I value DGX a bit higher than GlaceX, I'll post here when I decide

Galloxys said:
CML for LA Deoxys normal, 2 Volkner's, 2 Healer +, 2 premier ball, 2 RR Shiftry, RR Jirachi. I have Zapdos, MT Raichu, DP Machamp, and a slightly scratched-up shiftry from your wants, among others.

well, what you have listed, I don't see on your list...the only other thing I saw that I was interested in was Luxray GL

If you like, I can possibly add rares.

.::n00bmuffin::. said:

hmmm....definitely tempting offer...I have another offer on another site I'm waiting on an answer for, once I hear yay or nay on that offer, I will let you know

not only that, but since I see this has become the new hot commodity I will probably get my new vendor to start shipping me these...so stay tuned

geo15721 said:
If you like, I can possibly add rares.

depends, what do you have in mind?

btw, I have DP43 x2 (Probopass G)

Whatever you like. Just ask and I'll let you know if I have it. And yes! I need that! Only 1 though.

geo15721 said:
Whatever you like. Just ask and I'll let you know if I have it. And yes! I need that! Only 1 though.

hmmmm....would you happen to have any TGI-PokeTurn, Energy Gain, or Power Spray???

*edit* also it looks like one of my trades involving my Dialga G's is going to fall through, so if you still want that, I can add that to the list...so far I have:

Dialga G Lv. X
Dialga G
Probopass G (DP43)

sounds good. Shoot me an offer.

geo15721 said:
sounds good. Shoot me an offer.

ummm, I'm still waiting on your answer on the TGI's

RE: Q'z Trade Thread - ***(H): PALKIA G X & DIALGA G X, AND OTHERS, (W): FLYGON X, "FAN"TOM, LEAF X, GLACE X, AND MORE**

qnetykz said:
Interested in these (at least one of the first two must be included):

Snorlax Lv. X
Fan Rotom (RR) *RT1*
TGI - Power Spray x4
TGI - Energy Gain x4
Poke-Drawer+ x2

please make me an offer from what I have listed

Hows this...

My...
Fan Rotom
4x Power Spray
2x Poke Drawer

Your...
Ninja Puppets Playmat

I have 1 power spray & 1 energy gain. That's all.

RE: Q'z Trade Thread - ***(H): PALKIA G X & DIALGA G X, AND OTHERS, (W): FLYGON X, "FAN"TOM, LEAF X, GLACE X, AND MORE**

Jaimonster said:
qnetykz said:
Interested in these (at least one of the first two must be included):

Snorlax Lv. X
Fan Rotom (RR) *RT1*
TGI - Power Spray x4
TGI - Energy Gain x4
Poke-Drawer+ x2

please make me an offer from what I have listed

Hows this...

My...
Fan Rotom
4x Power Spray
2x Poke Drawer

Your...
Ninja Puppets Playmat

hmmm...would would be willing to take one of these offers:

My:
Ninja Puppets (Naruto Playmat)

Your:
Fan Rotom (RR) *RT1*
TGI - Power Spray x4
TGI - Energy Gain x4

or....

My:
Ninja Puppets (Naruto Playmat)

Your:
Snorlax Lv. X
TGI - Power Spray x4
Poke-Drawer+ x2

lmk

geo15721 said:
I have 1 power spray & 1 energy gain. That's all.

hmmm...that's no good at all

well...how about this (and this might be a bit of a surprise)

My:
Dialga G Lv. X
Floatzel GL Lv. X
Dialga G (PT)
Probopass G (DP43)

Your:
Glaceon Lv. X
Luxray GL Lv. X
Raichu GL (RR) (RH)
Luxray GL (RR)

lmk

.::n00bmuffin::. said:

if you can make sure that Beedrill (GE) is RH as well...deal, PM me to confirm

i can give you a flareon MD and aleafeon lv. X for your flygon lv. X?

red blastoise said:
I can give you a flareon MD and aleafeon lv. X for your flygon lv. X?

I already have the Flareon (MD) coming...this was noted next to it...not only that, you will have to wait until my vendor sends me my first run of them

How about my DP Shiftry, SW Electrode, and MT Meganium for your Dialga G? Don't care if it is RF or not. Let me know, thanks! :)

your offer sounds really good but I don't have luxray X, luxray GL, & Raichu GL. All of those had been traded recently.

My
Flygon SW
Fan Rotom
Snorlax Lv X
for
One of your RR level x's.LMK!

EDIT: Also have Raichu GL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back