• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

PLEASE CLOSE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Q'z Trade Thread - ***(H): *FLYGON X IN THE HOUSE*, CHARON'S CHOICE, AND LOTS MORE, (W): SNORLAX X, "FAN"TOM, LEAF X

geo15721 said:
What if I throw 1 Raichu GL Regular?

na, I'm still losing out on the deal...DGX is valued more than Glace X...DG is valued more than Jirachi...and from Pro G being a promo alone, it is valued more than Raichu GL

RE: Q'z Trade Thread - ***(H): *FLYGON X IN THE HOUSE*, CHARON'S CHOICE, AND LOTS MORE, (W): SNORLAX X, "FAN"TOM, LEAF X

Qnetykz, do you happen to have any Holo energy cards for trade?

darksoulSP said:
Qnetykz, do you happen to have any Holo energy cards for trade?

to be honest, no I really don't the few I do have are decked...I'm trying to obtain some myself...I did get offered a bunch by a member named: supernovaisyummy, but they haven't been seen since the offer...if you can find them and you trust them enough, you might try and ask them

Oh ok, thanks! :p

darksoulSP said:
Oh ok, thanks! :p

no prob...I might have to see if my vendor has any that I can buy off of them, but currently they are working on Flygon X's for me, so I don't want to push it

RE: Q'z Trade Thread - ***(H):*FLYGON X IN THE HOUSE W/MORE ON THE WAY*, CHARON'S CHOICE, AND MORE, (W):LEAF X, GLACE X,

Ok what if I take out Dialga G then?

RE: Q'z Trade Thread - ***(H):*FLYGON X IN THE HOUSE W/MORE ON THE WAY*, CHARON'S CHOICE, AND MORE, (W):LEAF X, GLACE X,

Would you do this:

My:
Luxray GL X
Cherrim SF (RH)

Your:
Flygon X

LMK.

stumpy271 said:
Would you do this:

My:
Luxray GL X
Cherrim SF (RH)

Your:
Flygon X

LMK.

not really, I've already made a deal for the 2 Lux GLX's I need, and as you see on my list, I have the RH Cherrim (SF) coming in already...but even beyond that, for Gon X...with what you're offering X wise, I would want a shiny/secret rare that is on my wants list with it...sry

geo15721 said:
Ok what if I take out Dialga G then?

so would it be this?:

My:
Dialga G Lv. X

Your:
Glaceon Lv. X
Jirachi (RR)

???

Lets confirm now So I can pack the cards I have right now and just tell my friend to send it from St Loius.... Unless you are at Nats, then we can schedule something...

Jaimonster said:
Lets confirm now So I can pack the cards I have right now and just tell my friend to send it from St Loius.... Unless you are at Nats, then we can schedule something...

sounds good, I will send the PM, I wish I was at Nats...I was actually supposed to be there, but I had some stuff I had to take care of and it made me stuck here at home, because my ride left this morning

It would be:

Your
Dialga G X
Probopass G promo

My
Glaceon X
Jirachi RR RH
Raichu GL Non holo

geo15721 said:
It would be:

Your
Dialga G X
Probopass G promo

My
Glaceon X
Jirachi RR RH
Raichu GL Non holo

I no longer need the Raichu, if you would throw in the two TGI trainers you have that I'm looking for, and replace the Raichu with one of the following, I can agree to that:

Flygon (SW)
Lugia (SW)
Aggron (MT)
Beedrill (GE)
Ambipom (MT)

Too late for the TGI Trainers. I traded them.

geo15721 said:

ok, then...replace Raichu GL with one of the following and throw in the Professor Rowan (RH):

Flygon (SW)
Lugia (SW)
Aggron (MT)
Ambipom (MT)

I have a Leafeon Lv.X but it is damaged (starting to peel)
Energy Gain x2
Proffesor Oaks Visit x1
Leafeon #7 (MD)(rh) x1
If you seriously want Smeargle, I have 1
Slowking x1
Meganium (rh) x1
If you need them Cherrim SF) (rh) x1 and Gengar (SF) x1

I am interested in your:
Flygon Lv.X
Palkia G Lv.X
RR Jirachi
LA Rayquaza
MD Zapdos
Honchkrow x2 and Lv.X
If you are talking about the Health and Recover energy from MD I have one of each

RE: Q'z Trade Thread - ***(H):*FLYGON X IN THE HOUSE W/MORE ON THE WAY*, CHARON'S CHO

qnetykz said:
geo15721 said:

ok, then...replace Raichu GL with one of the following and throw in the Professor Rowan (RH):

Flygon (SW)
Lugia (SW)
Aggron (MT)
Ambipom (MT)
Ok, cool. I can throw in the ambipom SW RH. LMK if that's fine. So what does the deal initially look like?

What can I add to a Leafeon Lv. X for your Flygon Lv. X?

RE: Q'z Trade Thread - ***(H):*FLYGON X IN THE HOUSE W/MORE ON THE WAY*, CHARON'S CHO

geo15721 said:
qnetykz said:
geo15721 said:

Flygon (SW)
Lugia (SW)
Aggron (MT)
Ambipom (MT)
Ok, cool. I can throw in the ambipom SW RH. LMK if that's fine. So what does the deal initially look like?

it would be this:

My:
Dialga G Lv. X
Probopass G (DP43)

Your:
Glaceon Lv. X
Jirachi (RR) (RH)
Ambipon (MT)
Professor Rowan (RH)

nabby101 said:
I have a Leafeon Lv.X but it is damaged (starting to peel)
Energy Gain x2
Proffesor Oaks Visit x1
Leafeon #7 (MD)(rh) x1
If you seriously want Smeargle, I have 1
Slowking x1
Meganium (rh) x1
If you need them Cherrim SF) (rh) x1 and Gengar (SF) x1

I am interested in your:
Flygon Lv.X
Palkia G Lv.X
RR Jirachi
LA Rayquaza
MD Zapdos
Honchkrow x2 and Lv.X
If you are talking about the Health and Recover energy from MD I have one of each

not really interested in a damaged Leaf X, not unless you'd either be willing to trade it for the Honch X even, or the 5 rares you're wanting...so you can try shooting me an offer from there

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***(H):*MORE FLYGON X ON THE WAY*, CHARON'S CHOICE, AND MORE, (W):LEAF X, CHOMP X, ETC.

CML for flygon lv X thanks :)

ESP said:
What can I add to a Leafeon Lv. X for your Flygon Lv. X?

hmmm...I'd be willing to take one of these:
Flygon (SW)
Lugia (SW)
Aggron (MT)
Ambipom (MT)

especially if they are RH, but you will have to wait until my next shipment comes in, as the two I had for trade have already been confirmed for, we can work on the deal, and then once they get here, we can finalize

kashmaster said:
CML for flygon lv X thanks :)

do you have any of the stuff listed that I said I would trade for Flygon Lv. X (outside of the stuff I already show that is incoming)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back