• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

PLEASE CLOSE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***(H):*MORE FLYGON X ON THE WAY*, CHARON'S CHOICE, AND MORE, (W):LEAF X, CHOMP X, ETC.***

No, I meant Q.

RE: Q'z Trade Thread - ***(H):*FLYGON X IN THE HOUSE W/MORE ON THE WAY*, CHARON'S CHOICE, AND MORE, (W):LEAF X, GLACE X,

qnetykz said:
ESP said:
qnetykz said:
ESP said:
qnetykz said:
ESP said:
What can I add to a Leafeon Lv. X for your Flygon Lv. X?

hmmm...I'd be willing to take one of these:
Flygon (SW)
Lugia (SW)
Aggron (MT)
Ambipom (MT)

especially if they are RH, but you will have to wait until my next shipment comes in, as the two I had for trade have already been confirmed for, we can work on the deal, and then once they get here, we can finalize

Do you want anything from my list? I don't have that stuff.

only thing I saw was Voltorb (SF) *SH3*...but given the value of Leafeon Lv. X, that would be a bit unfair

would you add in a holo from your list if I added Voltorb SH3? Like Dialga G?

I could agree to that...so it would go like so:

My:
Flygon Lv. X
Dialga G (RR) (holo)

Your:
Leafeon Lv. X
Voltorb (SF) *SH3*

lmk...you would still have to wait on the next shipment which probably won't be in until a week from now

That's good by me.

RE: Q'z Trade Thread - ***(H):*FLYGON X IN THE HOUSE W/MORE ON THE WAY*, CHARON'S CHO

nabby101 said:
qnetykz said:
geo15721 said:
qnetykz said:
geo15721 said:
Too late for the TGI Trainers. I traded them.

ok, then...replace Raichu GL with one of the following and throw in the Professor Rowan (RH):

Flygon (SW)
Lugia (SW)
Aggron (MT)
Ambipom (MT)
Ok, cool. I can throw in the ambipom SW RH. LMK if that's fine. So what does the deal initially look like?

it would be this:

My:
Dialga G Lv. X
Probopass G (DP43)

Your:
Glaceon Lv. X
Jirachi (RR) (RH)
Ambipon (MT)
Professor Rowan (RH)

nabby101 said:
I have a Leafeon Lv.X but it is damaged (starting to peel)
Energy Gain x2
Proffesor Oaks Visit x1
Leafeon #7 (MD)(rh) x1
If you seriously want Smeargle, I have 1
Slowking x1
Meganium (rh) x1
If you need them Cherrim SF) (rh) x1 and Gengar (SF) x1

I am interested in your:
Flygon Lv.X
Palkia G Lv.X
RR Jirachi
LA Rayquaza
MD Zapdos
Honchkrow x2 and Lv.X
If you are talking about the Health and Recover energy from MD I have one of each

not really interested in a damaged Leaf X, not unless you'd either be willing to trade it for the Honch X even, or the 5 rares you're wanting...so you can try shooting me an offer from there

How about your:
Palkia G Lv.X

For My:
Damaged Leafeon Lv.X
Slowking
Proffessor Oak's Visit
Smeargle

sry...I have made a deal, that will be getting me my Leafeon Lv. X...not only that, I am not interested in a damaged one...I said what I would be willing to trade for it, but any of my Lv. X's that are tin promos or the Honch X are the only Lv. X's I would be willing to trade for it

darksoulSP said:
Aww, are you sure? I can add a few other things, like Zapdos MD... :(

yes, I am sure...while those are wants, they are exactly high wants, so I'm not really willing to trade a Lv. X for those bulk rares...maybe one of my tin Lv. X's or much lower end Lv. X's, but not anything like Palkia G Lv. X

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***(H):*MORE FLYGON X ON THE WAY*, CHARON'S CHOICE, AND MORE, (W):LEAF X, CHOMP X, ETC.***

Any Articuno EX (FRLG or Promo?)

cheetor586 said:
Any Articuno EX (FRLG or Promo?)

none currently, but for one of the esteemed TC members, I will see what I can do to find you one...I know one is around here somewhere with someone that I can trade it off of

Have you gotten the shipment for oour trade yet?

Juliacoolo said:

no, not yet...if you notice what I told ESP, the earliest my next shipment is due in will be Monday, Wednesday at the latest

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***(H):*MORE FLYGON X ON THE WAY*, CHARON'S CHOICE, AND MORE, (W):LEAF X, CHOMP X, ETC.

dragonitetim said:
qnetykz said:
dragonitetim said:
Hi I have
Voltorb (SF) *SH3* x2
and I am interested in
Golem 4 (RR) (RH)
Dialga G (PT) x2
Gengar (SF) x1
Mismagius GL (RR) x2 (2holo)
PokeHealer + x2 (1RH)
PokeBlower + x2 (1RH)

Please LMK if this is the trade. thanks

no, but I would be willing to do this:

My:
Golem 4 (RR) (RH)
Gengar (SF)
Mismagius GL (RR) x2 (2holo)
Poke-Healer+ x2 (2non-holo)
Poke-Blower+ x2 (2non-holo)

Your:
Voltorb (SF) *SH3* x2

lmk, as that is the most I'm willing to trade for the Voltorb out of what you have listed that you are interested in
How about
YOUR:
Golem 4 (RR) (RH)
Gengar (SF)
Dialga G (PT) x2
Poke-Healer+ x2 (2non-holo)
Poke-Blower+ x2 (2non-holo)

MY;
Voltorb (SF) *SH3* x2

LMk thanks

no thanks, the Voltorb (SF) *SH3* is worth about the same as Dialga G (RR)...what I listed is what I would be willing to trade for the Shiny Voltorb, and I was losing out on that deal as it was...with the Dialga G, I'm losing out way too much, so I will pass, if you're willing to take my previous offer, it still stands

wow, been a while since I've had to do this.....

BUMP(1) dese.....fool

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***(H):*MORE FLYGON X ON THE WAY*, CHARON'S CHOICE, A4X, AND

Can u cml
Flygon x
Pgx
Dgx[/font]

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***(H):*MORE FLYGON X ON THE WAY*, CHARON'S CHOICE, A4X, AND

team overdose said:
Can u cml
Flygon x
Pgx
Dgx[/font]

I saw a few things of interest...but nothing that I would be willing to trade for those 3

being I saw that you are willing to offer money...do you have paypal?

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***(H):*MORE FLYGON X ON THE WAY*, CHARON'S CHOICE, A4X, AND MORE, (W):LEAF X, CHOMP X, ETC.***

CML for 1 Lucian's assignment. Do you have any seedot or nuzleaf?

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***(H):*MORE FLYGON X ON THE WAY*, CHARON'S CHOICE, A4X, AND MORE, (W):LEAF X, CHOMP X, ETC.***

ElectroManiac said:
CML for 1 Lucian's assignment. Do you have any seedot or nuzleaf?

sry, didn't see anything that I could use off hand...the only thing I would be remotely interested in is your Nidoking (RR) (RH)

yes, I do have some seedot and nuzleaf...you looking for RR or DP?

Juliacoolo said:

also...you might want to follow ESP's lead and get a deal worked out before the shipment arrives

my bump...my bump...my bump, my bump, my bump...my lovely trading BUMP(1)

I need Seedot x1, Nuzleaf x1! How is that for my Nidoking RR (RH)?

ElectroManiac said:
I need Seedot x1, Nuzleaf x1! How is that for my Nidoking RR (RH)?

I can agree to that...which set version would you like DP or RR?

Now that your Fly X's are in, would you like to finish our trade?

I would appreciate them to be from Diamond and Pearl. But if it needs to be from RR, that's fine!

ElectroManiac said:
I would appreciate them to be from Diamond and Pearl. But if it needs to be from RR, that's fine!

hmmm, I can't seem to find my ones from DP...no matter I'm going to league here in a few, so I will just get them from there...so as it stands:

My:
Seedot (DP) - or RR if needed
Nuzleaf (DP) - or RR if needed

Your:
Nidoking (RR) (RH)

PM to confirm...and work out sending details

Juliacoolo said:
Now that your Fly X's are in, would you like to finish our trade?

I haven't said they're in yet...I just suggested we get the deal worked out beforehand...so would you like to do so?

Yea that would work. I really don't care because I am decking them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back