• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

PLEASE CLOSE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***(H):*MORE FLYGON X ON THE WAY*, CHARON'S CHOICE, AND MORE, (W):LEAF X, CHOMP X, ETC.

These are some of your wants that I have if thats what your looking for:
Luxray Gl
Floatzel GL
shiny Voltorb
All eeveelutions
electrode SW x2

CML for a lv X to throw in with that LMK what you think...

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***(H):*MORE FLYGON X ON THE WAY*, CHARON'S CHOICE, AND MORE, (W):LEAF X, CHOMP X, ETC.

kashmaster said:
These are some of your wants that I have if thats what your looking for:
Luxray Gl
Floatzel GL
shiny Voltorb
All eeveelutions
electrode SW x2

CML for a lv X to throw in with that LMK what you think...

you might want to read what's after Flygon Lv. X, I am only willing to trade a Flygon Lv. X for one of the following:

1. Claydol (GE) x2 (RH only) & Secret Rare/Shiny on my wants list
2. Leafeon Lv. X & a rare on my wants list with (***) after it
3. Any Lv. X on my list with (***) after it & a Secret Rare/Shiny on my wants list

Well I am sorry but I don't have those cards for trade can you CML or are you dead set against your wants?

kashmaster said:
Well I am sorry but I don't have those cards for trade can you CML or are you dead set against your wants?

for Flygon Lv. X...I am dead set on wants for it, while I might (and that's big might) be willing to check your list...even then, you have to wait on my next run of Flygon Lv. X's as my current two for trade have already been confirmed for

I have:
Chomp X
3 Power apray
2 emergy gains
2 flareon MD

I need:
Fly X
Draw support

Let's try to work out a deal, thanks ~ JC.

Juliacoolo said:
I have:
Chomp X
3 Power apray
2 emergy gains
2 flareon MD

I need:
Fly X
Draw support

Let's try to work out a deal, thanks ~ JC.

we might can work out a deal...but you will have to wait on the next shipment of Gon X's I get in (will probably be 2 again), and what kind of draw support are you wanting?

Uxie Claydol mainly. Volkners would be throwin/minor.

Juliacoolo said:
Uxie Claydol mainly. Volkners would be throwin/minor.

Volkner's would be about all I could help with, as I don't have any extra Uxie or Claydol...I was hoping to use my shipments of Flygon Lv. X to get Claydol's and/or Uxie's, but nobody seems to want to trade for those

Ok. Just let me know when you get the flygon, thanks!

Ok well LMK what you like from my list so I can prioritise thanks :)

RE: Q'z Trade Thread - ***(H):*FLYGON X IN THE HOUSE W/MORE ON THE WAY*, CHARON'S CHOICE, AND MORE, (W):LEAF X, GLACE X,

qnetykz said:
ESP said:
What can I add to a Leafeon Lv. X for your Flygon Lv. X?

hmmm...I'd be willing to take one of these:
Flygon (SW)
Lugia (SW)
Aggron (MT)
Ambipom (MT)

especially if they are RH, but you will have to wait until my next shipment comes in, as the two I had for trade have already been confirmed for, we can work on the deal, and then once they get here, we can finalize

Do you want anything from my list? I don't have that stuff.

RE: Q'z Trade Thread - ***(H):*FLYGON X IN THE HOUSE W/MORE ON THE WAY*, CHARON'S CHOICE, AND MORE, (W):LEAF X, GLACE X,

ESP said:
qnetykz said:
ESP said:

Flygon (SW)
Lugia (SW)
Aggron (MT)
Ambipom (MT)

especially if they are RH, but you will have to wait until my next shipment comes in, as the two I had for trade have already been confirmed for, we can work on the deal, and then once they get here, we can finalize

only thing I saw was Voltorb (SF) *SH3*...but given the value of Leafeon Lv. X, that would be a bit unfair

dragonitetim said:
Hi I have
Voltorb (SF) *SH3* x2
and I am interested in
Golem 4 (RR) (RH)
Dialga G (PT) x2
Gengar (SF) x1
Mismagius GL (RR) x2 (2holo)
PokeHealer + x2 (1RH)
PokeBlower + x2 (1RH)

Please LMK if this is the trade. thanks

no, but I would be willing to do this:

My:
Golem 4 (RR) (RH)
Gengar (SF)
Mismagius GL (RR) x2 (2holo)
Poke-Healer+ x2 (2non-holo)
Poke-Blower+ x2 (2non-holo)

Your:
Voltorb (SF) *SH3* x2

lmk, as that is the most I'm willing to trade for the Voltorb out of what you have listed that you are interested in

qnetykz said:
ESP said:
qnetykz said:
ESP said:

Flygon (SW)
Lugia (SW)
Aggron (MT)
Ambipom (MT)

only thing I saw was Voltorb (SF) *SH3*...but given the value of Leafeon Lv. X, that would be a bit unfair

would you add in a holo from your list if I added Voltorb SH3? Like Dialga G?

ESP said:
qnetykz said:
ESP said:
qnetykz said:
ESP said:

Flygon (SW)
Lugia (SW)
Aggron (MT)
Ambipom (MT)

would you add in a holo from your list if I added Voltorb SH3? Like Dialga G?

I could agree to that...so it would go like so:

My:
Flygon Lv. X
Dialga G (RR) (holo)

Your:
Leafeon Lv. X
Voltorb (SF) *SH3*

lmk...you would still have to wait on the next shipment which probably won't be in until a week from now

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***(H):*MORE FLYGON X ON THE WAY*, CHARON'S CHOICE, AND MORE, (W):LEAF X, CHOMP X, ETC.***

How about my Ho-oh SW, Lugia SW, Jolteon MD, and Dialga MD for your Palkia GX?

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***(H):*MORE FLYGON X ON THE WAY*, CHARON'S CHOICE, AND MORE, (W):LEAF X, CHOMP X, ETC.***

darksoulSP said:
How about my Ho-oh SW, Lugia SW, Jolteon MD, and Dialga MD for your Palkia GX?

sry, I don't take bulk rares for Lv. X's

RE: Q'z Trade Thread - ***(H):*FLYGON X IN THE HOUSE W/MORE ON THE WAY*, CHARON'S CHO

qnetykz said:
geo15721 said:
qnetykz said:
geo15721 said:
Too late for the TGI Trainers. I traded them.

ok, then...replace Raichu GL with one of the following and throw in the Professor Rowan (RH):

Flygon (SW)
Lugia (SW)
Aggron (MT)
Ambipom (MT)
Ok, cool. I can throw in the ambipom SW RH. LMK if that's fine. So what does the deal initially look like?

it would be this:

My:
Dialga G Lv. X
Probopass G (DP43)

Your:
Glaceon Lv. X
Jirachi (RR) (RH)
Ambipon (MT)
Professor Rowan (RH)

nabby101 said:
I have a Leafeon Lv.X but it is damaged (starting to peel)
Energy Gain x2
Proffesor Oaks Visit x1
Leafeon #7 (MD)(rh) x1
If you seriously want Smeargle, I have 1
Slowking x1
Meganium (rh) x1
If you need them Cherrim SF) (rh) x1 and Gengar (SF) x1

I am interested in your:
Flygon Lv.X
Palkia G Lv.X
RR Jirachi
LA Rayquaza
MD Zapdos
Honchkrow x2 and Lv.X
If you are talking about the Health and Recover energy from MD I have one of each

not really interested in a damaged Leaf X, not unless you'd either be willing to trade it for the Honch X even, or the 5 rares you're wanting...so you can try shooting me an offer from there

How about your:
Palkia G Lv.X

For My:
Damaged Leafeon Lv.X
Slowking
Proffessor Oak's Visit
Smeargle

Aww, are you sure? I can add a few other things, like Zapdos MD... :(

darksoulSP said:
Aww, are you sure? I can add a few other things, like Zapdos MD... :(

Are you talking to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back