• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

PLEASE CLOSE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***(H):*MORE FLYGON X ON THE WAY*, CHARON'S CHOICE, A4X, AND MORE, (W):LEAF X, CHOMP X, ETC.***

Do you have prerelease sleeves for trade?

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***(H):*MORE FLYGON X ON THE WAY*, CHARON'S CHOICE, A4X, AND MORE, (W):LEAF X, CHOMP X, ETC.***

chanman45 said:

no, sry, I know I can get a hold to some though

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***INCOMING FLYGON X, LUX GL X, GALL 4X*** (H): CHARON'S CHOICE, A4X, AND MORE, (W):LEAF X, CHO

Hi there. Would you be interested in buying a mint Garchomp Lv. X for $15? (shipping would be free) I'm not looking to trade atm. I also have other cards to sell, if you want to CML you may.

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***INCOMING FLYGON X, LUX GL X, GALL 4X*** (H): CHARON'S CHOICE, A4X, AND MORE, (W):LEAF X, CHO

festizzio said:
Hi there. Would you be interested in buying a mint Garchomp Lv. X for $15? (shipping would be free) I'm not looking to trade atm. I also have other cards to sell, if you want to CML you may.

actually, I might be able to do that, but if I can that would be about all I could buy at the moment, I'm gonna have an invoice to pay from my vendor sometime this week

yeah, that's perfectly fine with me. any amount helps really. I'll pm you right now.

festizzio said:
yeah, that's perfectly fine with me. any amount helps really. I'll pm you right now.

PM me your paypal address

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***INCOMING FLYGON X, LUX GL X, GALL 4X, UXIE X*** (H): A4X AND MORE, (W): LEAF X, CHOMP X, ETC

qnetykz said:
chanman45 said:

i can trade you darkrai lv x and shiny voltorb for some sealed pr sleeves

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***INCOMING FLYGON X, LUX GL X, GALL 4X, UXIE X*** (H): A4X AND MORE, (W): LEAF X, CHOMP X, ETC

My Leafeon Lv.X(MD)
1xPsychic Energy(HOLO)-HP
for
1xFlygon Lv.X

chanman45 said:
qnetykz said:
chanman45 said:

I can trade you darkrai lv x and shiny voltorb for some sealed pr sleeves

I believe the only ones I can get are Regigigas, Dusknoir, or Rotom...which would you prefer?

kevkev77777 said:
My Leafeon Lv.X(MD)
1xPsychic Energy(HOLO)-HP
for
1xFlygon Lv.X

ummm...1, I'm still waiting on your end for our first trade...and no, it does not take 3 weeks to send something from CA to MO, the only way that would be is if your post office does nothing but lose mail, and if that is the case, perhaps the people in your area need to start making complaints, so that you can get postal workers that will do their job correctly

2, it would seem as though you didn't read exactly what I would accept for Flygon Lv. X...because a holo energy is not a rare

3, you need to finish the first trade we have, before setting up another

Hi, I have these from your wants
MD Infernape
MD Manaphy
SW Electrode
GE Slowking
GE Rotom
MT Exeggutor
MT Celebi
MT Tyranitar
LA Cradily

CML for more if necessary, I'm interested in
Alakazam 4 Lv. X
Palkia G Lv. X
Honchkrow Lv. X
Bellossom (LA)
Ditto (LA) x1
Luxray (LA) (1holo)
Altaria (GE) (RH)

LMK if we can work something out. Thanks!

zephilim said:
Hi, I have these from your wants
MD Infernape
MD Manaphy
SW Electrode
GE Slowking
GE Rotom
MT Exeggutor
MT Celebi
MT Tyranitar
LA Cradily

CML for more if necessary, I'm interested in
Alakazam 4 Lv. X
Palkia G Lv. X
Honchkrow Lv. X
Bellossom (LA)
Ditto (LA) x1
Luxray (LA) (1holo)
Altaria (GE) (RH)

LMK if we can work something out. Thanks!

I also have these:
Palkia G (PT) (holo)
Rhyperior 4 (PT) (holo)

hmmm, I am interested in your Gallade 4 Lv. X ( I could trade A4X for that)...here is I am interested in from your list that you posted here and what else I saw that I am interested in:

Dusknoir (SF) *1/100* (RH)
Tangrowth (GE) (RH)
Gyarados (SF)
Infernape (MD)
Cradily (LA)
Celebi (MT)

so yea, we can work out something, make me an offer

I'm willing to offer..

Infernape 4 LV X
Fan Rotom
for
Flygon Lv X

I sent your cards yesterday :)

ElectroManiac said:
I sent your cards yesterday :)

ok, cool...I was able to get you the DP ones at league, and they are ready to go, i will send out tomorrow with some other stuff I have going out

zkid0605 said:
I'm willing to offer..

Infernape 4 LV X
Fan Rotom
for
Flygon Lv X

You skipped me...

Cool thanks. It should reach you by tomorrow or friday

zkid0605 said:
zkid0605 said:
I'm willing to offer..

Infernape 4 LV X
Fan Rotom
for
Flygon Lv X

You skipped me...

you weren't skipped...you might want to take a look at my list...Ape4X isn't on my wants list and the one 'Fan'tom I am wanting is already coming in...but you do get some kudos for making a decent offer

Would you do all the stuff I listed, the ones you added, and Gallade 4 X for Alakazam 4 X, Palkia G X, and the Holo Rhyperior 4?

zephilim said:
Would you do all the stuff I listed, the ones you added, and Gallade 4 X for Alakazam 4 X, Palkia G X, and the Holo Rhyperior 4?

not real keen on that offer...however, I would be willing to do this:

My:
Alakazam 4 Lv. X
Bellossom (LA)
Ditto (LA) x1
Luxray (LA) (1holo)
Altaria (GE) (RH)
Palkia G (PT) (holo)
Rhyperior 4 (PT) (holo)

Your:
Gallade 4 Lv. X
Dusknoir (SF) *1/100* (RH)
Tangrowth (GE) (RH)
Gyarados (SF)
Infernape (MD)
Cradily (LA)
Celebi (MT)

lmk if this will do

I can do that. I'll PM you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back