• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

PLEASE CLOSE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Q'z Trade Thread - ***(H): *FLYGON X IN THE HOUSE*, CHARON'S CHOICE, AND LOTS MORE, (W): SNORLAX X, "FAN"TOM, LEAF X

geo15721 said:
your offer sounds really good but I don't have luxray X, luxray GL, & Raichu GL. All of those had been traded recently.

well phooey, that makes things a bit more difficult then...are you going to be updating your list anytime soon, that way I know what's available and what's not?

darksoulSP said:
How about my DP Shiftry, SW Electrode, and MT Meganium for your Dialga G? Don't care if it is RF or not. Let me know, thanks! :)

I will think about that and get back to you...especially considering, the one Dialga G that I have that isn't in a pending trade, is currently being offered to geo atm

zkid0605 said:
My
Flygon SW
Fan Rotom
Snorlax Lv X
for
One of your RR level x's.LMK!

EDIT: Also have Raichu GL

the only 3 RR Lv. X's I am willing to trade that I have right now are currently in pending deals...so if any of those fall through I will let you know so we can work something out

RE: Q'z Trade Thread - ***(H): *FLYGON X IN THE HOUSE*, CHARON'S CHOICE, AND LOTS MORE, (W): SNORLAX X, "FAN"TOM, LEAF X

Yes I'm ordering a box

Ah ok. Well LMK immediately if you would like to do the trade! :)

My:
Vaporeon MD
Glaceon MD (2nd one)

Your:
RH Tangrowth SF?

geo15721 said:
Yes I'm ordering a box

well, lmk when you update, so we can finish this deal....I'll have those DGX for a while, considering most people will be gone and/or busy throughout the week with Nats

:( I was hoping to go, but I have to miss it, got other things I gotta do

Medaforcer said:
My:
Vaporeon MD
Glaceon MD (2nd one)

Your:
RH Tangrowth SF?

I can agree to that...PM me to confirm

Would you do:

My:
Glaceon Lv. X
Reprint Pikachu(Only secret rare I have :()

Your:
Flygon Lv. X

LMK if you would do this.

Hey, I just pulled another Snorlax Lv.X that I can trade... If you wanna work that in to our current deal or replace Glaceon with it, LMK!
(I still need 2 Hippos and Hippo X... ;D)

No problem. Thanks anyway

Zilvis said:
Would you do:

My:
Glaceon Lv. X
Reprint Pikachu(Only secret rare I have :()

Your:
Flygon Lv. X

LMK if you would do this.

sry, I was overjoyed to get rid of my Red Cheek Pik, I am definitely not in the market for another

Ampha-pwn77 said:
Hey, I just pulled another Snorlax Lv.X that I can trade... If you wanna work that in to our current deal or replace Glaceon with it, LMK!
(I still need 2 Hippos and Hippo X... ;D)

answered in your thread...pretty much it's the same deal I was talking before minus one Hippo

geo15721 said:
No problem. Thanks anyway

I look forward to seeing the new list

Would you be willing to do:

My:
Glaceon Lv. X
Glaceon(#20 MD)
Raichu GL

Your:
Flygon Lv. X

Zilvis said:
Would you be willing to do:

My:
Glaceon Lv. X
Glaceon(#20 MD)
Raichu GL

Your:
Flygon Lv. X

sry, neither of those rares are wanted that highly, and I am possibly already getting 2 Glaceon Lv. X

Would you do snorlax lv x, 2 rare snorlax, shiny voltorb for flygon lv X LMK or counter offer :)

Hey do you know when the new set is released?

kashmaster said:
Would you do snorlax lv x, 2 rare snorlax, shiny voltorb for flygon lv X LMK or counter offer :)

sry, you've come a lil' late to offer Snor X...I just confirmed a deal for the last one I needed

geo15721 said:

set releases here on 8/18...pre-releases will probably be the weekends of 8/8-9 and 8/15-16

btw, I think I might have gotten a deal on 2 Luxray GL Lv. X's...so how about this offer instead:

My:
Dialga G Lv. X
Floatzel GL Lv. X
Dialga G (PT)
Probopass G (DP43)

Your:
Glaceon Lv. X
Leafeon Lv. X
Raichu GL (RR) (RH)
Jirachi (RR) (RH)

lmk if that will work

Im off to find some extra TGIs for our deal, so keep me updated of what you need...

Jaimonster said:
Im off to find some extra TGIs for our deal, so keep me updated of what you need...

actually...I've made deals for both Snor X and 'Fan'tom...so would you be willing to do this:

My:
Ninja Puppets (Naruto Playmat)

Your:
Infernape 4 Lv. X
Poke-Drawer+ x2

that way you don't have to gather those TGI's...lmk

RE: Q'z Trade Thread - ***(H): *FLYGON X IN THE HOUSE*, CHARON'S CHOICE, AND LOTS MOR

qnetykz said:
kashmaster said:

sry, you've come a lil' late to offer Snor X...I just confirmed a deal for the last one I needed

geo15721 said:

set releases here on 8/18...pre-releases will probably be the weekends of 8/8-9 and 8/15-16

btw, I think I might have gotten a deal on 2 Luxray GL Lv. X's...so how about this offer instead:

My:
Dialga G Lv. X
Floatzel GL Lv. X
Dialga G (PT)
Probopass G (DP43)

Your:
Glaceon Lv. X
Leafeon Lv. X
Raichu GL (RR) (RH)
Jirachi (RR) (RH)

lmk if that will work

No thanks. I'm losing out in that offer.

I won't be needing Floatzel X either. How about this:
My
Glaceon X
Jirachi RH
Something else, I don't have any raichu's anymore.

For

Your
Dialga G X
Dialga G
Probopass G

Your

qnetykz said:
Jaimonster said:

actually...I've made deals for both Snor X and 'Fan'tom...so would you be willing to do this:

My:

Your:
Infernape 4 Lv. X
Poke-Drawer+ x2

Sure can do that! If you can wait a bit, I need to get my Ape back from a friend who is using it for Nats at the moment... So mind waiting a few days?

RE: Q'z Trade Thread - ***(H): *FLYGON X IN THE HOUSE*, CHARON'S CHOICE, AND LOTS MOR

geo15721 said:
qnetykz said:
kashmaster said:

geo15721 said:

My:
Dialga G Lv. X
Floatzel GL Lv. X
Dialga G (PT)
Probopass G (DP43)

Your:
Glaceon Lv. X
Leafeon Lv. X
Raichu GL (RR) (RH)
Jirachi (RR) (RH)

lmk if that will work

No thanks. I'm losing out in that offer.

I won't be needing Floatzel X either. How about this:
My
Glaceon X
Jirachi RH
Something else, I don't have any raichu's anymore.

For

Your
Dialga G X
Dialga G
Probopass G

Your

no thanks, I'm the one losing out...perhaps when you get your list updated, we can try and work something

Jaimonster said:
qnetykz said:
Jaimonster said:

My:

Your:
Infernape 4 Lv. X
Poke-Drawer+ x2

Sure can do that! If you can wait a bit, I need to get my Ape back from a friend who is using it for Nats at the moment... So mind waiting a few days?

sure, I can wait, no worries...do you want to confirm now, or wait til after you get your deck back after Nats

What if I throw 1 Raichu GL Regular?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back