• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

PLEASE CLOSE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***(H): ***LUXRAY GL Lv. X***, GARCHOMP SLEEVES, AND MORE (W): CLAYDOL RH, ***SV***, AND MORE**

actingpokemon123 said:
skipped...

I checked completed listing for AGX and DGX before posting in your thread...while Absol was an average of about $24, Dialga was an average about $16, that's $8 difference...so the offer I gave was fair

I'm only willing to trade LuxGLX for what is stated on my thread...not only that, Luxray GL Lv. X is averaging about $26, that's $2 more than AGX...and you're asking for that and DGX...I'm not gonna be able to do that, and with that being the only thing I really want from you...this is the only counter I can come up with:

My:
Palkia G (PT)
Wailord (SV) (RH)

Your:
Metagross (SV) x2

Jace said:
I will have to check on those, is that all you have from my wants list?

Yeah.. well other than like your lv. X's and stuff. IF you have any machamps I really need those.
[/quote]

I will check for you, I doubt I have any Machamp (SF) though

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***(H): ***LUXRAY GL Lv. X***, GARCHOMP SLEEVES, AND MORE (W): CLAYDOL RH, ***SV***, AND MORE**

Hmmmmm....,my:
Absol G Lv X
Absol G
x2 Metagross(1 rev holo)
for your:
Luxray GL LV X
Dialga G Lv X

lmk or counter, plz. :)

actingpokemon123 said:
Hmmmmm....,my:
Absol G Lv X
Absol G
x2 Metagross(1 rev holo)
for your:
Luxray GL LV X
Dialga G Lv X

lmk or counter, please. :)

counter:

My:
Wailord (SV) (RH)
Palkia G (PT)

Your:
Metagross (SV) x2 (1RH)

your offer would be making me lose out on way too much...you might be better off going with Frodus' offer

no thanks thanks for your time.

qnetykz said:

Okay. I'm still interested in sleeves and NM if not.

qnetykz said:

Okay. I'm still interested in sleeves and NM though..

Jace said:
Okay. I'm still interested in sleeves and NM if not.

qnetykz said:

Okay. I'm still interested in sleeves and NM though..

sry, all i have are the Trapinch (SW)...and I didn't really see anythin I wanted for the sleeves

***EDIT*** updated with new SV just pulled...***RAYQUAZA C LV. X & CHARIZARD G LV. X***

CML for Charizard G Lv. X and Charizard G x2.

Shuckle the Snail said:
CML for Charizard G Lv. X and Charizard G x2.

is that all the SV you have for trade?

Can you CML for that Blaziken FB (holo)?

I'd much appreciate it.

Hey I need your Blaze FB and or sleves from SV. I have fan rotom and you could CML for others. I need the blaze the most thouugh.

CML for 2 New SSU please.

CML for luxray lv X

Medaforcer said:
Can you CML for that Blaziken FB (holo)?

I'd much appreciate it.

hmmm, I currently have an offer involving the Blaziken FB (SV) at the moment, is there anything else you would be interested in, as I saw these that I am intersted in:

Venusaur (SV)
Primeape (SV)
Dodrio (SV)
Drifblim FB (SV)
Magmortar (SV)
Rhyperior (SV) (RH)
Swampert (SV) (RH)
Butterfree FB (SV) (RH)

lmk...and if that offer falls through I will let you know

PokeKid Brandon said:
Hey I need your Blaze FB and or sleves from SV. I have fan rotom and you could CML for others. I need the blaze the most thouugh.

Sleeves got traded earlier today, sry...and while I saw some stuff I might trade for the Blaziken FB (SV), like I told Medaforcer, I currently have a pending offer for that card...so you will have to wait in line, unless you make a better offer

ESP said:

sry, everything I saw was worth way more than the SSU's

kashmaster said:
CML for luxray lv X

do you have anything that I specificaly stated that I would trade the LuxGLX for?

qnetykz said:
hmmm, I currently have an offer involving the Blaziken FB (SV) at the moment, is there anything else you would be interested in, as I saw these that I am intersted in:

Venusaur (SV)
Primeape (SV)
Dodrio (SV)
Drifblim FB (SV)
Magmortar (SV)
Rhyperior (SV) (RH)
Swampert (SV) (RH)
Butterfree FB (SV) (RH)

PokeKid Brandon said:

Right now I just really need Blaziken PT and FB. If that other doesn't work out let me know, I am willing to trade pretty high for it.

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***(H): ***LUXRAY GL Lv. X***, POKEBALL PLAYMAT, AND MORE (W): CLAYDOL RH, ***SV***, AND MORE**

Ok then. Can you CML for 3 Absol G and possibly a relincath if it is not the shiny one.

Also I like Luxray GL Lv.X

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***(H): ***LUXRAY GL Lv. X***, POKEBALL PLAYMAT, AND MORE (W): CLAYDOL RH, ***SV***, AND MORE**

Would you tell me what you saw? I might find something else too.

Medaforcer said:
Right now I just really need Blaziken PT and FB. If that other doesn't work out let me know, I am willing to trade pretty high for it.

will do...

PokeKid Brandon said:
Ok then. Can you CML for 3 Absol G and possibly a relincath if it is not the shiny one.

Also I like Luxray GL Lv.X

I don't have any Absol G (SV) or Relicanth (SV) for trade...sry

I am only willing to trade LuxGLX for one those specific wants I mentioned

ESP said:
Would you tell me what you saw? I might find something else too.

Palkia G Lv. X

Would you take a Japanese Blazeken FB LV X and an English Blazeken FB for your Luxray GL LV X?

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***(H): ***LUXRAY GL Lv. X***, GARCHOMP SLEEVES, AND MORE (W

qnetykz said:

Venusaur (SV)
Primeape (SV)
Dodrio (SV)
Drifblim FB (SV)
Magmortar (SV)
Rhyperior (SV) (RH)
Swampert (SV) (RH)
Butterfree FB (SV) (RH)

PokeKid Brandon said:

Sleeves got traded earlier today, sry...and while I saw some stuff I might trade for the Blaziken FB (SV), like I told Medaforcer, I currently have a pending offer for that card...so you will have to wait in line, unless you make a better offer

ESP said:

do you have anything that I specificaly stated that I would trade the LuxGLX for?

Well I can trade absol g lv X for it, CML for what else I can add thanks :)

eevee said:
Would you take a Japanese Blazeken FB LV X and an English Blazeken FB for your Luxray GL LV X?

sry miss...I am not in the market for any Jap cards...got a list I could look at?

kashmaster said:

ESP said:

Well I can trade absol g lv X for it, CML for what else I can add thanks :)

do you have either of these:

Absol G (SV) x3
Yanma (SV) *SH9*
Electivire FB (SV) x2
Yanmega (SV) (RH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back