• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

PLEASE CLOSE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***(H): FLYGON X, 2-1 UXIE X, AND MANY MORE, (W): SV FBX's, CLAYDOL RH, HOLO ENERGY, AND MORE**

Eh...you kinda skipped me. :p

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***(H): FLYGON X, 2-1 UXIE X, AND MANY MORE, (W): SV FBX's, CLAYDOL RH, HOLO ENERGY, AND MORE**

EspeonROX said:
Eh...you kinda skipped me. :p

not skipped, just busy, I will try to get to you some time this weekend...if not, I will make an offer monday, I've been eyeing your list for a minute now

Oh, thank you. In that case, sorry to bug you. :p I also have a Rotom GE, so...just throwing that out there.

Starforce Lv.X said:
My:
Palkia G Lv. X

Your:
Raichu Lv. X

k deal pm me.
[/quote]

it really would have been much easier to PM me, but ok...

EspeonROX said:
I have:

Cresselia MD RH
Jolteon MD x2
Leafeon MD x2 (1 RH, I want to keep 1 of the holos)
Celebi MT
Whiscash MT (I have an RH too)
Tyranitar MT RH
Raichu MT x2
Ursaring MT x3
Shiftry DP RH
Skuntank DP RH

I like: (I'm very paranoid about this: make sure ALL of these cards are MINT!)

Flygon ex EX Legend Maker (this one's the biggest Want out of all of these cards)
Electivire SW (non-holo, right?)
Uxie LA x2

Please, CML for any other of my Wants. When you do, I'll shoot you an offer. Thanks!

I have some of your SW wants, once I get through with the PR's this weekend, I will list all that I have, so we can get this deal going

Anyway the Palkia G LvX can be worked into this?
I can add my:
Fan Rotom
RH Lugia
"?"

Shakespeare said:
Anyway the Palkia G LvX can be worked into this?
I can add my:
Fan Rotom
RH Lugia
"?"

sry, the PGX was traded not long after our first deal went through

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***(H): SUPREME VICTORS GARCHOMP SLEEVES, AND MORE (W): CLAYDOL RH, HOLO ENERGY, ACCESSORIES, A

Awesome. If you could list out any of the RH cards I don't have, that would be GREAT.

qnetykz said:
sry, the PGX was traded not long after our first deal went through

Oh, I still see it is on your haves.
Let me make sure I have everything (10 of each).

*edit* Have all 60. I have to make sure, you know? If there is nothing else we can do (Palkia G LvX) PM me to finalize!

Shakespeare said:
Oh, I still see it is on your haves.
Let me make sure I have everything (10 of each).

*edit* Have all 60. I have to make sure, you know? If there is nothing else we can do (Palkia G LvX) PM me to finalize!

I didn't trade it in person, I traded it on here, and I'm just waiting on their end...I leave cards I'm trading online until the trade is complete, just in case something goes awry...speaking of which, if something does go wrong with that trade, I will let you know and you will be the first to have at it

PM'ing you now

**EDIT** do you happen to have access to holo basic Metal and Darkness energy too?

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***(H): SUPREME VICTORS GARCHOMP SLEEVES, AND MORE (W): CLAYDOL RH, HOLO ENERGY, ACCESSORIES, A

Please CML for Charizard G and the RH SV Wailord. Thanks

zephilim said:
Please CML for Charizard G and the RH SV Wailord. Thanks

My:
Charizard G (SV) (RH)
Wailord (SV) (RH)

Your:
Staraptor FB (SV)
Metagross (SV)
VS Seeker

lmk

EspeonROX said:
I have:

Cresselia MD RH
Jolteon MD x2
Leafeon MD x2 (1 RH, I want to keep 1 of the holos)
Celebi MT
Whiscash MT (I have an RH too)
Tyranitar MT RH
Raichu MT x2
Ursaring MT x3
Shiftry DP RH
Skuntank DP RH

I like: (I'm very paranoid about this: make sure ALL of these cards are MINT!)

Flygon ex EX Legend Maker (this one's the biggest Want out of all of these cards)
Electivire SW (non-holo, right?)
Uxie LA x2

Please, CML for any other of my Wants. When you do, I'll shoot you an offer. Thanks!

sry, the Uxie have already been traded, and all I could see that I would do for right now is this:

My:
Flygon EX (LM)

Your:
Cresselia (MD) (RH)
Gardevoir (SW) (RH)
Jolteon (MD) (RH)

lmk if this works

Could we do something with the E-Vire too? Is there anything else you could switch out for the Gardy SW? Flygon ex is mint right? Should I stop asking you questions? :p

EspeonROX said:
Could we do something with the E-Vire too? Is there anything else you could switch out for the Gardy SW? Flygon ex is mint right? Should I stop asking you questions? :p

sure, checking on that now...honestly, not really, isn't much I saw even out of the list that you gave me, and when I looked at your list and noticed I needed another Gardevoir (SW), I had to go for it...Flygon EX is mint...you're fine asking questions lol, if you don't ask, how do you expect to find your answer?

***EDIT*** I could throw in E-Vire (SW) for Ho-Oh (SW)

Is the E-Vire holo or non? I wouldn't do it, though.

I guess we can do the deal, but what else for the E-Vire? I'll lose the Gardy SW RH. :)

EspeonROX said:
Is the E-Vire holo or non? I wouldn't do it, though.

I guess we can do the deal, but what else for the E-Vire? I'll lose the Gardy SW RH. :)

the E-Vire is non-holo

Great. Anything else for it instead of the Ho-Oh?

EspeonROX said:
Great. Anything else for it instead of the Ho-Oh?

not unless you have some stuff from SV

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***(H): SUPREME VICTORS GARCHOMP SLEEVES, AND MORE (W): CLAYDOL RH, ***SV***, ACCESSORIES, AND

Can you CML for your garchomp sleves? ALso please post back in my thread.

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***(H): SUPREME VICTORS GARCHOMP SLEEVES, AND MORE (W): CLAYDOL RH, ***SV***, ACCESSORIES, AND

Dang it. OK then, ready to finalize?

Q:
Flygon EX (LM)

E-Rox:
Cresselia (MD) (RH)
Gardevoir (SW) (RH)
Jolteon (MD) (RH)

EspeonROX said:
Dang it. OK then, ready to finalize?

Q:
Flygon EX (LM)

E-Rox:
Cresselia (MD) (RH)
Gardevoir (SW) (RH)
Jolteon (MD) (RH)

yup, sounds like a deal to me, PM to finalize

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back