• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

PLEASE CLOSE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***(H): FLYGON X, 2-1 UXIE X, AND MANY MORE, (W): SV FBX's, CLAYDOL RH, HOLO ENERGY, AND MORE**

Well I saw your list and I have alot of your wants like Electrvire FB Holo, Hippowdon RH, Lucario LX.X both tin and not tin. I like Flygon LV.X

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***(H): FLYGON X, 2-1 UXIE X, AND MANY MORE, (W): SV FBX's, CLAYDOL RH, HOLO ENERGY, AND MORE**

EddieT. said:
no, I have Metagross EX, and I'd like to get rid of it

Oh okay, sorry, well how about

My
Dialga g lv. x
Regigigas lv. x

your
Flygon lv. x
[/quote]

would you be willing to do this instead?:

My:
Flygon Lv. X

Your:
Leafeon Lv. X

lmk

DJ Hype Vibes said:
Well I saw your list and I have alot of your wants like Electrvire FB Holo, Hippowdon RH, Lucario LX.X both tin and not tin. I like Flygon LV.X

qnetykz said:
Oh okay, sorry, well how about

My
Dialga g lv. x
Regigigas lv. x

your
Flygon lv. x

would you be willing to do this instead?:

My:
Flygon Lv. X

Your:
Leafeon Lv. X

lmk
[/quote]

Oh okay, this should be fine, but give me one day.... im waiting on dragonitetim to decide if he wants to finalize or not hahaah, but please pm me so i dont forget that your next in line

DJ Hype Vibes said:

anything else, as you see, it's currently being offered for

Well if that trade never goes, I will trade you for that but for now I like that and Uxie LV.X, Dialga G Lv.X.

DJ Hype Vibes said:
Well if that trade never goes, I will trade you for that but for now I like that and Uxie LV.X, Dialga G Lv.X.

do you happen to have a list I can look at, because those three cards don't really add up in value to any of the cards you're interested in

qnetykz said:
yes, I have some cards from those sets...this is all I saw I was interested in:

Drapion Lv. X
Professor Rowan (RH)

no

I have:
Hppowdon RR RH
Fan Rotom
Tyranitar MT

I need:
Dialga G Lv. X

qnetykz said:
do you happen to have a list I can look at, because those three cards don't really add up in value to any of the cards you're interested in
My list needs to be approved.

Flash Kick Guile said:
I have:
Hppowdon RR RH
Fan Rotom
Tyranitar MT

I need:
Dialga G Lv. X

sry, didn't see anything else that I would take for it

DJ Hype Vibes said:
My list needs to be approved.

well, once your list gets approved, let me know

I have updated my whole list.

DJ Hype Vibes said:
I have updated my whole list.

sry, didn't see anything I was interested in for any of those cards

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***(H): FLYGON X, 2-1 UXIE X, AND MANY MORE, (W): SV FBX's,

qnetykz said:
yes, I have some cards from those sets...this is all I saw I was interested in:

Drapion Lv. X
Professor Rowan (RH)
is the dragonite from Dragon frontiers

check me for,

Shiny Relicanth
Palkia Lv.X G

would you do
your flygon lv X

for my
Staraptor FB LV X
Regigagas LV X
Jolteon (MD)
Glaceon (MD)
Leafeon (MD)
gengar (SF) RH
Zapdos (MD)
Dialga (MD)
Walrein RR RH

Please CML for your Giratina X

Also I have Mesprit LA

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***(H): FLYGON X, 2-1 UXIE X, AND MANY MORE, (W): SV FBX's,

Shuckle the Snail said:
is the dragonite from Dragon frontiers

no, it's the EX Dragon set

You like nothing from my list correct?

Starforce Lv.X said:
check me for,

Shiny Relicanth
Palkia Lv.X G

this is what I saw that I was interested in:

Raichu Lv. X
Drapion Lv. X
Shaymin (Land Forme) Lv. X

care to shoot me an offer?

A!by said:
would you do
your flygon lv X

for my
Staraptor FB LV X
Regigagas LV X
Jolteon (MD)
Glaceon (MD)
Leafeon (MD)
gengar (SF) RH
Zapdos (MD)
Dialga (MD)
Walrein RR RH

contact me once you have been unbanned, or if you can contact me by PM...do so

DJ Hype Vibes said:
You like nothing from my list correct?

only thing I saw on the list that I was interested in was Lucario Lv. X (MT) and Porygon-Z Lv. X...neither of which I would take for Flygon Lv. X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back