• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

PLEASE CLOSE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***(H): FLYGON X, UXIE X, AND MANY MORE, (W): $$MONEY$$, SLEEVES, ACCESSORIES, CHOMP X, ETC***

SrSpoony said:
I think I can get a RH. I'll let you know if I get it or not

EDIT: Yeah I just talked to my friend and I'm going to get a RH Sceptile from him.

would you happen to have one holo energy, or anything that has *(throw-in)* after it?

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***(H): FLYGON X, UXIE X, AND MANY MORE, (W): $$MONEY$$, SLEEVES, ACCESSORIES, CHOMP X, ETC***

I don't think I have any of those but I can throw in a Poke Drawer+

SrSpoony said:
I don't think I have any of those but I can throw in a Poke Drawer+

sounds good...PM with the trade details, so that we may exchange addresses and confirm

I have Hippowdon Lv. X. Is there anything we can work out for Flygon Lv. X? <: )

Medaforcer said:
I have Hippowdon Lv. X. Is there anything we can work out for Flygon Lv. X? <: )

sry, I need to update that...not only do I have the HippoX, my last remaining Flygon Lv. X is more than likely getting traded to Shakespeare

qnetykz said:
Medaforcer said:

sry, I need to update that...not only do I have the HippoX, my last remaining Flygon Lv. X is more than likely getting traded to Shakespeare

Alright then. Thank you anyways.

Medaforcer said:
qnetykz said:
Medaforcer said:

Alright then. Thank you anyways.

no prob...sry I haven't been as up on my updating as I need to be

MY:
raichu lv.x

YOUR:
rhyperior lv.x (tin)
Gigas lv.x (tin)
dragonite ex x1
giratina lv.x (tin)

Rayquaza95 said:
MY:
raichu lv.x

YOUR:
rhyperior lv.x (tin)
Gigas lv.x (tin)
dragonite ex x1
giratina lv.x (tin)

I'll have to pass...the reason being:

Raichu Lv. X (average completed listing price on ebay = $11.70)

Rhyperior Lv. X (tin) - (average completed listing price on ebay = $5.10)
Regigigas Lv. X (tin) - (average completed listing price on ebay = $6.40)
Giratina Lv. X (tin) - (average completed listing price on ebay = $5.86)
Dragonite EX (Dragon) - (average completed listing price on ebay = $8.71)

while you average price comes to $11.70...you're asking for a total average price of $26.07...that's $14.37 difference

I would be willing to do this however:

My: (your choice of two of the following)
Rhyperior Lv. X (tin)
Regigigas Lv. X (tin)
Giratina Lv. X (tin)

Your:
Raichu Lv. X

unless you have more that you want to throw in for all 4, lmk

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***(H): FLYGON X, UXIE X, AND MANY MORE, (W): $$MONEY$$, CLAYDOL RH, SLEEVES, ACCESSORIES, ETC*

cml for

Flygon X

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=45685 (Trade Thread)

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***(H): FLYGON X, UXIE X, AND MANY MORE, (W): $$MONEY$$, CLAYDOL RH, SLEEVES, ACCESSORIES, ETC*

CML for-
Lotad (PT) *SH4*
Swablu (PT) *SH5*

Shuckle the Snail said:
CML for-
Lotad (PT) *SH4*
Swablu (PT) *SH5*

Interested in these:

Drapion Lv. X
Professor Rowan (RH)

Hey would you trade your Gardevoir PL for my Tyranitar MT?

captain.mongoose said:

sry, I just checked, and I no longer have the Gardevoir (PT)...anything else I might interest you in? I am interested in your Luxury Ball (RH)

qnetykz said:
captain.mongoose said:

sry, I just checked, and I no longer have the Gardevoir (PT)...anything else I might interest you in? I am interested in your Luxury Ball (RH)

Would you trade my Luxury Ball and T-tar and maybe something else for your Honchkrow lvl X?

captain.mongoose said:
qnetykz said:
captain.mongoose said:

Would you trade my Luxury Ball and T-tar and maybe something else for your Honchkrow lvl X?

sry, didn't really see anything else that I would want for it, not only that, I kinda wanna hold on to it until after SV releases, with the new Honch coming out, I'm fairly sure someone will want it

qnetykz said:
captain.mongoose said:
qnetykz said:
captain.mongoose said:

sry, didn't really see anything else that I would want for it, not only that, I kinda wanna hold on to it until after SV releases, with the new Honch coming out, I'm fairly sure someone will want it

Haha, that's actually why I want it...

captain.mongoose said:
qnetykz said:
captain.mongoose said:
qnetykz said:
captain.mongoose said:

Haha, that's actually why I want it...

yea, I actually see the stock for the card rising by the beginning of september, once everybody has gotten used to the set

BUMP(1)dated...looking for SV FBX's and other SV cards

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***(H): FLYGON X, UXIE X, AND MANY MORE, (W): $$MONEY$$, SV FBX's, CLAYDOL RH, SLEEVES, ACCESSO

My

2x Hippowdon RR RH

Your
Garchomp Sleeves (once ya get more than 1 set)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back