• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

PLEASE CLOSE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***(H): FLYGON X, UXIE X, AND MANY MORE, (W): $$MONEY$$, SLEEVES, ACCESSORIES, CHOMP X, ETC***

kashmaster said:
could you add a beedrill GE and 4 pokedrawers if you got them LMK?

I don't have those for trade...and I don't value A4X that high, especially with the value for Honch X is about to go up once SV releases, being there will be a new Honch that people will be trying to use

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***(H): FLYGON X, UXIE X, AND MANY MORE, (W): $$MONEY$$, SLEEVES, ACCESSORIES, CHOMP X, ETC***

CML for Rhyperior 4 and Marleys Request

richkid50000 said:
CML for Rhyperior 4 and Marleys Request

how about this:

My:
Rhyperior 4 (RR)
Marley's Request (I'll just throw this in)

Your:
Hippowdon (RR)

if this is ok, PM me to confirm

The Hippowdon is an SP.

richkid50000 said:
The Hippowdon is an SP.

ohh...well you might want to fix that, and make it Hippowdon 4...as for the trade, sry...I didn't see anything else

Do you still have the rotom sleeves? was it one pack that was traded on the gym or both?

richkid50000 said:
Do you still have the rotom sleeves? was it one pack that was traded on the gym or both?

sry, both packs were traded

dude seriously needs to stop BUMP(1)'n his gums

Hmm, I'm not intersted in anything you have listed....

But please, check my list to see if you have my wants.

PokemonTrainerLisa said:
Hmm, I'm not intersted in anything you have listed....

But please, check my list to see if you have my wants.

to be honest, I'm not sure I have any of your wants...I can look through my pre-DP stuff, but that won't be a for a while, but as I'm looking through the stuff, I will set aside what I know that you're looking for if I find anything on your wants list

I would really like to get a hold to some Professor Sleeves (among other sleeves), Giratina Deckboxes (among other deckboxes), and holo energies...so just BUMP(1) dese

BUMP(2)dated with EX's...will update with rares from Pre-DP sets later

CML for Rayquaza LA preferbly Holo, i have the SF Gyrados btw.

Bertha's Warmth x4
Aaron's Collection x4
Volkner's Philosophy x2
Flint's Willpower x2
Lucian's Assignment x5

Can you CML for these? I need the trainers bad.

richkid50000 said:
Bertha's Warmth x4
Aaron's Collection x4
Volkner's Philosophy x2
Flint's Willpower x2
Lucian's Assignment x5

Can you CML for these? I need the trainers bad.

sry, didn't see anything...however, I can sell them to you for $1.50 a piece...that would be total $25.50 with shipping

CML for:
Night Maintenance x2
Bebe's Search x2
Underground Expedition x2
Volkner's Philosophy x2

Shuckle the Snail said:
CML for Rayquaza LA preferbly Holo, I have the SF Gyrados btw.

sry, I no longer need Gyarados (SF)...and I didn't see anything else on your list

SrSpoony said:
CML for:
Night Maintenance x2
Bebe's Search x2
Underground Expedition x2
Volkner's Philosophy x2

spoon...here's all that I saw:

Sceptile (SF)

Hmm.... well could you do
My:
Sceptile SF

Your:
x2 Underground Expedition
x1 Volkner's Philosophy
x1 Bebe's Search

LMK

SrSpoony said:
Hmm.... well could you do
My:
Sceptile SF

Your:
x2 Underground Expedition
x1 Volkner's Philosophy
x1 Bebe's Search

LMK

if that were a RH Sceptile (SF), I would do that...but I can get reg holo Sceptile (SF) for $3...I value TSS's at $1.50 a piece, so I can trade you 2 of what you have listed for it

I think I can get a RH. I'll let you know if I get it or not

EDIT: Yeah I just talked to my friend and I'm going to get a RH Sceptile from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back