• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

PLEASE CLOSE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - (H):***FLYGON X, UXIE X, AND MANY MORE, (W): SLEEVES, ACCESSORIES, CHOMP X, ETC***

rappermi said:
I don't have chomp x, :(, ok thanks anyway

no prob...perhaps after you get your box of SV, we can work something out

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***(H): FLYGON X, UXIE X, CRESS X, AND MANY MORE, (W): SLEEVES, ACCESSORIES, CHOMP X, ETC***

I have: Shining Voltorb *SH3* and Ho-Oh SW.

I want: $$$ or anything you have on my list. Could you throw me an offer?

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***(H): FLYGON X, UXIE X, CRESS X, AND MANY MORE, (W): SLEEVES, ACCESSORIES, CHOMP X, ETC***

CML for Rotom Sleeves...I have MD sleeves, what else you need?

EspeonROX said:
I have: Shining Voltorb *SH3* and Ho-Oh SW.

I want: $$$ or anything you have on my list. Could you throw me an offer?

well...I don't really need the Voltorb *SH3* anymore, I have my last one coming in...would you be willing to do this?

My:
Nidoqueen (RR)

Your:
Cresselia (MD)

lmk

chanman45 said:
CML for Rotom Sleeves...I have MD sleeves, what else you need?

they're currently pending for a pack of PT sleeves and Green Pokeball sleeves...if that doesn't happen I will let u know

it's BUMP(1)y Knuckles baby, and I'm a bad...bad...bad...man

I have some of your wants
Can you CML
Uxie LV.X
Dialga G LV.X
I can also put in some money too.

Also do you have any Uxie or Claydol for trade?
Thanks.

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
I have some of your wants
Can you CML
Uxie LV.X
Dialga G LV.X
I can also put in some money too.

Also do you have any Uxie or Claydol for trade?
Thanks.

I only saw a few small things...here is what I value te Lv. X's at:

Dialga G LV. X ($25)
Uxie Lv. X ($30)

as for the small things, here is what I saw, and I don't value these too much more than $10 for the lot:

Dusknoir (DP) (RH)
Cresselia (MD) (RH)
Porygon 2 (GE) (RH)
Undeground Expedition x2 (2RH)
Cynthia's Feelings (RH)
Professor Rowan (RH)
Energy Restore (RH)

Do you have any Leafeon Lv. X

richkid50000 said:
Do you have any Leafeon Lv. X

sry, I don't have any for trade at the moment

cml for:
Flygon Lv X
Uxie LV X

thanks!

zkid0605 said:
cml for:
Flygon Lv X
Uxie LV X

thanks!

sry, all I saw that you had was Luxray GL Lv. X and Hippowdon Lv. X...I'm getting Hippowdon Lv. X from elsewhere, so that only leaves Luxray GL Lv. X, and I've already made a fair offer for that, which you declined

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***(H): FLYGON X, UXIE X, AND MANY MORE, (W): $$MONEY$$, SLEEVES, ACCESSORIES, CHOMP X, ETC***

no thanks..

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***(H): FLYGON X, UXIE X, AND MANY MORE, (W): $$MONEY$$, SLEEVES, ACCESSORIES, CHOMP X, ETC***

zkid0605 said:
no thanks..

exactly...

CML for uxie lv X please

kashmaster said:
CML for uxie lv X please

sry, didn't see anything I'd be willing to trade Uxie Lv. X for

Anything for honchy lv X?

kashmaster said:
Anything for honchy lv X?

Alakazam 4 Lv. X?

Sorry I can't do that as honchcrow lv X isn't a valuable lv X anything else or can you change that offer?

kashmaster said:
Sorry I can't do that as honchcrow lv X isn't a valuable lv X anything else or can you change that offer?

sry, didn't see anything else

could you add a beedrill GE and 4 pokedrawers if you got them LMK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back