• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

PLEASE CLOSE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - (H):***FLYGON X, UXIE X, AND MANY MORE, (W): SLEEVES, CRESS X, LEAF X, CHOMP X, ETC***

***applauds*** wwwwoooowww....that is dedication folks...a trader that knows what he wants...we sure can....

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - (H):***FLYGON X, UXIE X, AND MANY MORE, (W): SLEEVES, CRESS

qnetykz said:
***applauds*** wwwwoooowww...that is dedication folks...a trader that knows what he wants...we sure can...

k cool, i will let you know when i get the garchomp lv. x :)

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - (H):***FLYGON X, UXIE X, AND MANY MORE, (W): SLEEVES, CRESS X, LEAF X, CHOMP X, ETC***

Shaymin:Sky Forme Lv. X (tin)

Check my list for skymin

Alex13 said:
Shaymin:Sky Forme Lv. X (tin)

Check my list for skymin

sry, didn't see anything

saw'd off shot gun, hand on the BUUUMP(3)....

I have a Darkrai G from Rising Rivals if you're interested.
I'm interested in:
Platinum: Giratina Holo number 10 and Dialga G.
Let me know.

im interested in uxie x

please cml to trade

Buttsurfer said:
I have a Darkrai G from Rising Rivals if you're interested.
I'm interested in:
Platinum: Giratina Holo number 10 and Dialga G.
Let me know.

how about this:

My:
Giratina (PT) *10/127*
Dialga G (PT)

Your:
Tyranitar (SF) (RH)
Rhyperior (DP) (RH)

if this is good with you, PM me to confirm

rappermi said:
im interested in uxie x

please cml to trade

sry, didn't see anything

ok thanks anyway

rappermi said:
ok thanks anyway

no prob...however, I did see these that I would like to trade off of you:

Dusknoir (SF) *17/100* (RH)
Gengar (SF) x2 (1RH) - if they are still available
Buck's Training (Pre-Release)
Cresselia (MD)

CML for your Uxie X. I may throw a little money in, depending on what and how much you want.

kronoseal said:
CML for your Uxie X. I may throw a little money in, depending on what and how much you want.

I saw a few things of interest, but nothing that I would trade for Uxie Lv. X...sry

let me know what you want, you have other things that i like

cml for charons choice

hello im interested in your flygon x
i could offer you a leafeon x and flareon MD
also cml if you would like some throw-ins of commons and uncommons you need
thanks in advance

Do you have any unlisted mesprit la?

kronoseal said:
let me know what you want, you have other things that I like

sry, everything I had seen, I was able to pick up this weekend

bobsasuke said:
cml for charons choice

I saw these, that I was interested in:

Fan Rotom *RT1*

rappermi said:
hello im interested in your flygon x
I could offer you a leafeon x and flareon MD
also cml if you would like some throw-ins of commons and uncommons you need
thanks in advance

sry, I no longer need Leaf X...you wouldn't happened to have a Garchomp Lv. X would you?

PokeKid Brandon said:
Do you have any unlisted mesprit la?

sry, the reason they're unlisted is because they are decked

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - (H):***FLYGON X, UXIE X, AND MANY MORE, (W): SLEEVES, ACCESSORIES, CHOMP X, ETC***

I have a non-rh MYSTERIOUS TREASURES Meganium
and am interested in your non-rh LEGENDS AWAKENED Rayquaza.
Let me know.

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - (H):***FLYGON X, UXIE X, AND MANY MORE, (W): SLEEVES, ACCESSORIES, CHOMP X, ETC***

Hyunbin said:
I have a non-rh MYSTERIOUS TREASURES Meganium
and am interested in your non-rh LEGENDS AWAKENED Rayquaza.
Let me know.

not really a big want, but to get some more uniques, sure...sounds like a deal to me...pm me to finalize

i don't have chomp x, :(, ok thanks anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back