• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

PLEASE CLOSE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***(H): FLYGON X, UXIE X, AND MANY MORE, (W): $$MONEY$$, SV FBX's, CLAYDOL RH, SLEEVES, ACCESSO

Your:
Uxie LvX
Gallade 4 Lv. X
Palkia G Lv. X

My:
60 holo PK basic energy
Fan Rotom (RR) *RT1*

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***(H): FLYGON X, UXIE X, AND MANY MORE, (W): $$MONEY$$, SV FBX's, CLAYDOL RH, SLEEVES, ACCESSO

the crippler 18 said:
My

2x Hippowdon RR RH

Your
Garchomp Sleeves (once ya get more than 1 set)

lol, you'll need a bit more than that...you have time though, I won't be getting another set until next weekend when I go to my 2nd PR

Shakespeare said:
Your:
Uxie LvX
Gallade 4 Lv. X
Palkia G Lv. X

My:
60 holo PK basic energy
Fan Rotom (RR) *RT1*

:( ...replied in your thread about this...and it was so painful to have to type that

No problem. I completely understand. You wanted a Claydol first and forth most.
If you have to trade your Uxie go for it.
I kept all the stuff (except the RH Call Energy) you were interested in.

*edit* I found a RH Roseanne's Research if you care to try to work out a different deal. I feel bad the first one didn't happen.

Shakespeare said:
No problem. I completely understand. You wanted a Claydol first and forth most.
If you have to trade your Uxie go for it.
I kept all the stuff (except the RH Call Energy) you were interested in.

*edit* I found a RH Roseanne's Research if you care to try to work out a different deal. I feel bad the first one didn't happen.

I would totally like to work out a different deal if possible...however, without you needing the Flygon Lv. X, that's gonna make it pretty tough for me to get the holo energies...I don't wanna give up more than 2 X's for them, being I can get them at about $.50 a piece (I would just prefer not to use money to obtain them)...I don't have a lot for SV right now, but I do have some stuff from the PR and draft...I will be getting more, but I'm not sure how much, being Chairman Kaga wants me to staff at the next PR...so if we can work out different deal, especially including the RH Rose's that would be awesome

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***(H): FLYGON X, UXIE X, AND MANY MORE, (W): SV FBX's, CLAYDOL RH, HOLO ENERGY, AND MORE***

CML for Charizard G (SV) (RH)

i have blaziken fb

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***(H): FLYGON X, UXIE X, AND MANY MORE, (W): SV FBX's, CLAYDOL RH, HOLO ENERGY, AND MORE***

Islam soliman said:
CML for Charizard G (SV) (RH)

I have blaziken fb

is your Blaziken FB RH?

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***(H): FLYGON X, 2-1 UXIE X, AND MANY MORE, (W): SV FBX's, CLAYDOL RH, HOLO ENERGY, AND MORE**

my ho-oh and lugia from sw for your GE claydol

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***(H): FLYGON X, 2-1 UXIE X, AND MANY MORE, (W): SV FBX's, CLAYDOL RH, HOLO ENERGY, AND MORE**

icman92 said:
my ho-oh and lugia from sw for your GE claydol

1...are you out of your gourd?...Claydol (GE) is worth quite a bit more than that

2...Claydol is on my wants list, not my haves

cml for flygon lv x? i have staraptor FB Lv X

A!by said:
cml for flygon lv x? I have staraptor FB Lv X

well, I looked as hard as I could to find more to go with StarFBX, but couldn't really find anything else...do you buy?

qnetykz said:
well, I looked as hard as I could to find more to go with StarFBX, but couldn't really find anything else...do you buy?
what were else were you looking for? maybe i can get it
i probably wont buy but it depends on the price

A!by said:
what were else were you looking for? maybe I can get it
I probably wont buy but it depends on the price

well...I currently value Flygon Lv. X around $30, that's about the average completed listing on ebay...I also currently value Staraptor FB Lv. X at about $15, which is about average value for most Lv. X's just being released

as far as what I would be looking for...currently any card on my list with any (*) after it, would be the best cards to try an add to the Star FBX

Islam soliman said:
no it is just holo

do u have any TSS's from SV?

CML for-
Dragonite EX (Dragon)
Regice EX (HL)
Kingdra EX (Dragon)
Shiftry EX (CG)
Latios EX (Dragon)
Latias EX (Dragon)
Metagross EX (HL)
Registeel EX (HL)
Magcargo EX (Dragon)

Do you have any other Common or Uncomon or rare Delta Species, Holon Phantoms, Crystal Guardians and Dragon Frontiers?

CML for flygon lv. x

Sorry didnt read the rules properly, but i have dialga g lv. x, leafeon lv. x, and regigigas lv. x if you are interested

Shuckle the Snail said:
CML for-
Dragonite EX (Dragon)
Regice EX (HL)
Kingdra EX (Dragon)
Shiftry EX (CG)
Latios EX (Dragon)
Latias EX (Dragon)
Metagross EX (HL)
Registeel EX (HL)
Magcargo EX (Dragon)

Do you have any other Common or Uncomon or rare Delta Species, Holon Phantoms, Crystal Guardians and Dragon Frontiers?

yes, I have some cards from those sets...this is all I saw I was interested in:

Drapion Lv. X
Professor Rowan (RH)

skipped?

Do you need Metagross EX?

EddieT. said:
CML for flygon lv. x

Sorry didnt read the rules properly, but I have dialga g lv. x, leafeon lv. x, and regigigas lv. x if you are interested

shoot me an offer, I've been waiting on your offer for some time now...and no, I didn't skip you, just busy

DJ Hype Vibes said:

no, I have Metagross EX, and I'd like to get rid of it

qnetykz said:
shoot me an offer, I've been waiting on your offer for some time now...and no, I didn't skip you, just busy

DJ Hype Vibes said:

no, I have Metagross EX, and I'd like to get rid of it

Oh okay, sorry, well how about

My
Dialga g lv. x
Regigigas lv. x

your
Flygon lv. x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back