• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

PLEASE CLOSE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***(H): FLYGON X, 2-1 UXIE X, AND MANY MORE, (W): SV FBX's, CLAYDOL RH, HOLO ENERGY, AND MORE**

How about both?

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***(H): FLYGON X, 2-1 UXIE X, AND MANY MORE, (W): SV FBX's, CLAYDOL RH, HOLO ENERGY, AND MORE**

ace11 said:
Please CML for your Giratina X

Also I have Mesprit LA

sry, didn't see anything else, I'd be willing to take

DJ Hype Vibes said:
How about both?

no thx...I don't value Luc X that high, being it's one of the lowest X's out right now, and PoryZX, I already have 2 of, so this one would just be for trade and those aren't really wanted by many people right now...plus, I have a couple of offers currently for the Flygon Lv. X that I am entertaining right now...sry

How about either Dialga G or Uxie?

DJ Hype Vibes said:
How about either Dialga G or Uxie?

sry, I'm currently entertaining offers for the Uxie line as a whole, and DGX is worth a bit more than those two together

OK. I throw in 2 of your wants I have. 1 Poke Drawer + Hippowdon RR (RH)

DJ Hype Vibes said:
OK. I throw in 2 of your wants I have. 1 Poke Drawer + Hippowdon RR (RH)

no thx, sry

I have a Gengar SF that you want not listed on my threwad and am interested in Golem 4 and Rampardos GL. I also have a RH Hippowdon RR that i recently got.

qnetykz said:
this is what I saw that I was interested in:

Raichu Lv. X
Drapion Lv. X
Shaymin (Land Forme) Lv. X

care to shoot me an offer?

A!by said:
would you do
your flygon lv X

for my
Staraptor FB LV X
Regigagas LV X
Jolteon (MD)
Glaceon (MD)
Leafeon (MD)
gengar (SF) RH
Zapdos (MD)
Dialga (MD)
Walrein RR RH

contact me once you have been unbanned, or if you can contact me by PM...do so

DJ Hype Vibes said:
You like nothing from my list correct?

only thing I saw on the list that I was interested in was Lucario Lv. X (MT) and Porygon-Z Lv. X...neither of which I would take for Flygon Lv. X

drappy x for palkia or counter?

richkid50000 said:
I have a Gengar SF that you want not listed on my threwad and am interested in Golem 4 and Rampardos GL. I also have a RH Hippowdon RR that I recently got.

My:
Golem 4 (RR)
Rampardos (RR)

Your:
Gengar (SF)
Walrein (RR)

if this is good with you, PM me your address

Starforce Lv.X said:

My:
Palkia G Lv. X

Your:
Raichu Lv. X

Probably not. i got offered a 3-3 Stormfront Gyarados line for the Gengar.

richkid50000 said:
Probably not. I got offered a 3-3 Stormfront Gyarados line for the Gengar.

ok, no prob...thx anyway

Still have your uxie LvX?
I still have your holo energy!

Your:
Uxie Lvx
Palkia G LvX
Dialga G LvX

My:
60 (10 of each) PK Holo Energy
Fan (?) Rotom

*edit* I know you really don't want to trade 3 LvX cards for the energy but figured I'd try. This is all the holo energy you will ever need!

CML for your Dialga G Lv X please, I have a lot of Trainers that are not listed if you lmk I can find what you need

Shakespeare said:
Still have your uxie LvX?
I still have your holo energy!

Your:
Uxie Lvx
Palkia G LvX
Dialga G LvX

My:
60 (10 of each) PK Holo Energy
Fan (?) Rotom

*edit* I know you really don't want to trade 3 LvX cards for the energy but figured I'd try. This is all the holo energy you will ever need!

yes, Fan was the correct one...I am still waiting to hear back on my offer...and you are correct, I really would like to not trade 3 Lv. X's for the energy and not get at least one back

DTartagOne said:
CML for your Dialga G Lv X please, I have a lot of Trainers that are not listed if you lmk I can find what you need

only thing I really saw that I was interested in was the Claydol (GE)

What if I replaced the Rotom with Drapion LvX? I think you were interested in that.

CML for
Relicanth (SV) *SH8*
SP-Radar x3
Honchkrow (SV)
Charizard G (SV) (RH)

I have:

Cresselia MD RH
Jolteon MD x2
Leafeon MD x2 (1 RH, I want to keep 1 of the holos)
Celebi MT
Whiscash MT (I have an RH too)
Tyranitar MT RH
Raichu MT x2
Ursaring MT x3
Shiftry DP RH
Skuntank DP RH

I like: (I'm very paranoid about this: make sure ALL of these cards are MINT!)

Flygon ex EX Legend Maker (this one's the biggest Want out of all of these cards)
Electivire SW (non-holo, right?)
Uxie LA x2

Please, CML for any other of my Wants. When you do, I'll shoot you an offer. Thanks!

qnetykz said:
My:
Golem 4 (RR)
Rampardos (RR)

Your:
Gengar (SF)
Walrein (RR)

if this is good with you, PM me your address

Starforce Lv.X said:

My:
Palkia G Lv. X

Your:
Raichu Lv. X

k deal pm me.

Hi again i have some of your wants. I aminterested in any Pikachus you may have. I realize they are not on your list as they are mostly commons. If you have some you may want to trade I would do that.

Shakespeare said:
What if I replaced the Rotom with Drapion LvX? I think you were interested in that.

would you be willing to do this:

My:
Uxie Lv. X
Dialga G Lv. X

Your:
60 holo PK basic energy

I don't really need the Drapion X that badly, and being I don't really wanna give up 3 Lv. X's and not get any back, I would just rather trade for the energy

Superwolfe said:
CML for
Relicanth (SV) *SH8*
SP-Radar x3
Honchkrow (SV)
Charizard G (SV) (RH)

all I saw right now would be this:

Fan Rotom (RR) *RT1*

I would be willing to do this:

My:
Relicanth (SV) *SH8*

Your:
Fan Rotom (RR) *RT1*

lmk, if this works, and if it does, pm me to confirm

p.s.: don't do that anymore, that pm was sneaky and underhanded, and it ain't cool...if you're gonna do something like that, be honest and open about it...post it in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back