• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

PLEASE CLOSE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Q'z Trade Thread ---***{H} Cress X x2 available for trade, {W} Uxie (LA), Uxie Lv. X, Garchomp (MT) x2, Garchomp Lv.

BUMP(1)

RE: Q'z Trade Thread ---***{H} Cress X x2 available for trade, {W} Uxie (LA), Uxie Lv. X, Garchomp (MT) x2, Garchomp Lv.

CML for x2 Cresselia Lv X

Im interested in your:
Cresselia Lv. X

I have:
Darkrai Sleeves (un-opened)

Phione *12/100*
MT
Typhlosion
Whiscash
Aggron
Meganium
Usaring

LMK Thanks

My darkrai lv.x pack + palkia Lv.x tin + 50 random cards

your cresselia lv.x x1

Have you gotten the TSd in YET?????!

I have quite a few of your wants. Not listed I have a [H] Shiftry - DP, and a Machamp - DP for you but please check my list for a Cresselia Lv.X. Thank you.

How about:

MY:
Glaceon MD
Yanmega LA x2 (RH)
Scizor SF
Rotom GE x2
Sceptile SF (non-holo)

YOUR:
Cress X

LMK.

Are we going to go through with the trade? I'm the person offering Magnezone Lv. X and Eeveelutions and such.

headsrcool said:
Are we going to go through with the trade? I'm the person offering Magnezone Lv. X and Eeveelutions and such.

sry, I still haven't acquired any new TSD's...all of my shipments have been placed on hold due to litigation

Rayquaza95 said:
My darkrai lv.x pack + palkia Lv.x tin + 50 random cards

your cresselia lv.x x1

sry, I don't do random cards in trades

chanman45 said:
CML for x2 Cresselia Lv X

I'll get back to you

its geo baby said:
Have you gotten the TSd in YET?????!

no, I don't...I told you I will let you know when they come in...which means...if I haven't let you know anything about them, then I don't have them in

everbody else wanting Cress X, I will get back to you all

My: Garchomp X

YOUR: Cress X

LMK thanks!

RE: Q'z Trade Thread ---***{H} Cress X x2 available for trade, {W} Uxie (LA), Uxie Lv

CML for your MD wants and I have a few uncommons that you might want just let me know.

I was looking at the Empoleon from (SF)

CML for 3x rare candy

Thanks

kashmaster said:
CML for 3x rare candy

Thanks

sry, the only thing I wanted from your list was Uxie (LA), which you no longer have

I have machamp SF, which you asked for in another trade, I can add one more card, I really need those rare candies :)

kashmaster said:
I have machamp SF, which you asked for in another trade, I can add one more card, I really need those rare candies :)

no thanks, I have Machamp (SF) covered now

RE: Q'z Trade Thread---***under update status***

kashmaster said:
well I wudve neva given a RH uxie for those 3 their minor

then you don't really need them that bad then...not only that, I wasn't asking for an RH Uxie (LA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back