• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Please close!

Which deck should I play for City Championships?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: Dusknoir LV X, ERROR TSD, Charizard ex, Migmagius LV X for preorder and more! W: Azelf LV X and MORE...COME ON IN

I only have the TSD, and I will PM you the picture now.

RE: H: Dusknoir LV X, ERROR TSD, Charizard ex, Migmagius LV X for preorder and more! W: Azelf LV X and MORE...COME ON IN

That's cool, but I doubt you'd trade it for those 2 cards, am I right?

How is the TSD misprinted?

Can I see a picture of it?

LMK

ESP: You are correct. I may trade it, but I need these most if you have them:

-1 Cherrim IFDS/SF
-3 Cherubi IFDS/SF
-2 Roseanne
-2 Claydol GE
-Uxie LV X
-Blastoise ex
-MAYBE 4 Kingdra

Make offers, thanks!

CF101: PM'ing you now.

I'm interested in the TSD...can you CML and send me a pic of the misprint

Sure I will PM it to you now. But can you buy?

I have an Azelf lvl X incoming. Would you trade your Uxie lvl X you have incoming for it? XD so, that would be:

My:
Azelf X
Your:
Uxie X

Sounds fair, huh? Pixie for pixie? LMK.

It sounds fair, but I need both for my Dusknoir deck! So, if you want, you can CML for more, or you can leave me dying! LOL!

sry, unfortunately, i can't buy at the moment

considering the condition of the card, would you be willing to trade it for this:

Cherrim (SF)
Scizor (SF)
Poke-Healer + x4
Luxury Ball
Dark Arbok (EX TRR or original TR???)

lmk

No thanks. Someone has offered $30 for the card, and it is still playable in my deck.

Sorry :(

T-Tar Master said:
ESP: You are correct. I may trade it, but I need these most if you have them:

-1 Cherrim IFDS/SF
-3 Cherubi IFDS/SF
-2 Roseanne
-2 Claydol GE
-Uxie LV X
-Blastoise ex
-MAYBE 4 Kingdra

Make offers, thanks!

CF101: PM'ing you now.

I have:
1 Cherrim SF
2 Cherubi SF
Uxie Lv. X
Blastoise ex
4 Kingdra

All my Claydol/Roseanne are decked. Sorry. Can you check my wants and if you don't have anything, I'll find something.

All right. Check my list for these absolute necessities:

1 rare candy
3 Sableye SF or IFDS

Thanks!

RE: H: Dusknoir LV X, ERROR TSD, Charizard ex, Migmagius LV X for preorder and more! W: AZELF LV X, AZELF LV X and MORE

ok... if you want to reconsider.. PLEASE DO XD I would throw in a scizor SF... lmk. So, that offer would be:
My:
Azelf X
x1 Scizor SF
Your:
Uxie X

I know you need both, but I might be your only hope of getting an azelf XD lmk.. :D

RE: H: Dusknoir LV X, ERROR TSD, Charizard ex, Migmagius LV X for preorder and more! W: AZELF LV X, AZELF LV X and MORE

could you pm me a pic of the misprint tsd?

G4M: PM'ed you.

PP3: You do not understand. I need Uxie X AND Azelf X for my deck, so I can't trade Uxie unless I get a great deal, sorry, :(

FD: Sure thing, Pm'ing you now.

*BUMP 1* WEEK OF 10/3-10/10 (other bumps of last week: 11/25, 11/26, 11/30)

I really need money and Azelf LV X so, the one who offers me the best deal, gets the cards they want!

Updated wants.

RE: H: Dusk X, TSD, 'Zard ex', Uxie X, and more. W: Many Cards for Cities next Saturday! And Money! All for sale, come i

cml 4 dusknoir lvl x, i'll trade lots for it.

i got 3 pokedrawer+, mesprite, and luxury ball, but all i need from you is dusknoir lv.X.

RE: H: Dusk X, TSD, 'Zard ex', Uxie X, and more. W: Many Cards for Cities next Saturday! And Money! All for sale, come i

Ahhh! Sorry. I did not see anything. And unless you give an amazing deal, or just a great deal, I will give you the Dusk X.

TO ALL: Dusknoir LV X is decked. This means it is harder to get off me, but it does not mean I am not going to trade it.

ALSO: I will not trade Uxie LV X or Dusknoir LV X for Azelf LV X as I need all 3 for a deck.

Not being mean :) Just saying they are decked and vital to my cities deck. Thanks!

UPDATED WANTS

RE: H: Dusk X, TSD, 'Zard ex', Uxie X, and more. W: Many Cards for Cities next Saturday, Money, and AZELF LA! CML.

I have Azelf Lv. X and am interested in your TSD(how much do you value it?) and a few of your SF cards. LMK what we can work out if you are even interested in trading the TSD.

RE: H: Dusk X, TSD, 'Zard ex', Uxie X, and more. W: Many Cards for Cities next Saturday, Money, and AZELF LA! CML.

How about the TSD for Azelf X?

LMK quickly, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back