• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Please close!

Which deck should I play for City Championships?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: Dusknoir LV X, ERROR TSD, Charizard ex, Migmagius LV X for preorder and more! W: Azelf LV X and MORE...COME ON IN

T-Tar Master said:
Just got your cards yesterday and going to give you a ref now...

On your list I saw Azelf LA and that was pretty much it. Tell me if you have any of my wants that may be hidden on your list. (for the shining T-Tar)

Thanks!

I am a she Lols:p

Anyways, I will look for an Azelf lv.X today.

RE: H: Dusknoir LV X, ERROR TSD, Charizard ex, Migmagius LV X for preorder and more! W: Azelf LV X and MORE...COME ON IN

Would you? That would be great! Sorry about calling you a guy on accident :p

If you get an Azelf LV X I will trade quite a bit for it!

Oh, I also have some jungle Holo's but the are not mint, they are scratched,
I have Kangaskan, Pigeot, and Snorlax (Ger) I think.

But I will try to get Azelf and we can possibly make a trade.

WR: PM me with details please!

SOTH: If you can beat WR's offer than we can trade. What time do you get back from leagues? Also do the Jungle holos have a set symbol? I will trade for them if they do not, but if so, I do not want them, not to be mean but I want error cards...THANKS!

T-Tar Master, is the Charizard EX 100% MINT condition?

I get back at 4 so I probably won't get the T-tar.:(

No. It is 80% mint. I am glad you asked, because I need to add that to the card on my haves. But I could send you a picture if you want, because it only has 1 bend and it is not very bad at all.

SOTH: Well, LIKE I said SOTH, you can still get it. But if you go out of your way to get an Azelf X, then I will trade you the Shiny T-Tar whether I have traded WR for one or not. So, if you get an Azelf LV X, I will trade for it NO MATTER WHAT!

Yeah, I need a good picture of it.

Ok, thanks. I will try to get it today, because I really need the T-tar for collection. I will let you know ASAP.

WR: Will PM you the picture now.

SOTH: Alright cool. I have a VS Tyranitar too. If you want it...I ALSO HAVE A T-TAR COLLECTION!

Go figure?! :p

how much for the tsd?
And can i hav a pic?

The TSD? You mean money wise? I would say like $50 USD since it is error...if that is too high I could go down to $40.

Do you want a picture of the TSD or charizard ex?

If the TSD, give me 10 min to scan or take a picture of it.

Well, the Charizard EX, I would like it, but I think Azelf Lv. X is too high for that...maybe another EX?

Ok i could prolly do 40. but if its in uber cruddy cond. nm.
PM me the pic and we'll talk.

It is in pretty bad condition...but I will have a photo ready in about 20 min or less!

T-Tar Master said:
It is in pretty bad condition...but I will have a photo ready in about 20 min or less!

pm me...

I will. I have it scanned as of now. But Email problems are killing me. I should have it ready in 5 minutes.

Could I give you my Azelf Lv. X for either:

Uxie Lv. X

OR

Charizard EX and another tin Lv. X.(PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!):p

I have:

1 SCIZOR IFDS *For my brother*
1 Cherrim SF *For my brother*

What do you have from my wants?

And, can I see a picture of the Error TSD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back