• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Please close!

Which deck should I play for City Championships?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: Raichu LV X,Dusknoir LV X, and more! W: Dusknoir SF #1 and TONS more. Check my list!

Would you do the SI mew for Gardy X?

RE: H: Raichu LV X,Dusknoir LV X, and more! W: Dusknoir SF #1 and TONS more. Check my list!

I don't value it that highly.:p
Can you do a few rares for it?:(

It depends on which rares, but okay.

Which do you value the most?

I value Azelf the most, then: Infernape SF, The regi's, Infernape MD, Moltres MD, and any trainers the least.

I can try to get another azelf, just traded that at league today:D

But would you do:

My:
Infernape (RH)
Moltres
Regigigas

Your:
Southern Island Mew

Counter if you would like.

Give me the azelf in there, and I guess you have a deal. I could trade charizard ex for Azelf LV X if you could get one.

Like I said, I will see if I can get an Azelf. =/
And I do think that is a lot on my side =)

My-
1 Raichu SF

Your-
1 RH Scizcor SF

LMK

SOTH- How? The SI mew is $15 USD and your cards total $14 or $15, I think it is pretty fair.

CF101: No thanks. I may play Scizor for cities. Thanks for offering though.

RE: H: Raichu LV X,Dusknoir LV X, and more! W: Dusknoir SF #1 and TONS more. Check my

T-Tar Master said:
Ricecracker: Here is my offer:

MY:

$13

YOUR:

Dusknoir #1 Shadow orders SF
Dusknoir #17 SF
1 Cherrim SF
1 Scizor SF
3 Scyther SF (throw in)
2 Cherubi SF (throw in)

shipped or not shipped, and would $14 be ok?

Well, I am not the person to go by prices unless they are lv.X's.
Especially if they are old cards we can't use, but I am just saying.

Actually, I cannot really spend money at this time. Can you please trade for them, or just the Dusknoirs? I am desperate for them!

We meet again huh. :p

I'm interested in your Shiny Voltorb from SF, and from your Wants I have, X2 Raichu from SF.

I could trade both of them for it.

LMK. :)

We do ;)

Anyways, I really do not need the Raichu SF at the moment, I will change that. Sorry :(

EVERYONE! I NEED 2 UXIE LA AND DUSKNOIR #17 SF! WILL TRADE HUGE!!!

Check my new wants SOS.

RE: H: Dusknoir LV X, Charizard ex, Mesprit LV X and more! W: Dusknoir SF #17, 2 Uxie LA, 1 Azelf LA!!!! HELP ME FOR CIT

*BUMP* 1. I NEED THOSE UXIE LA AND WILL KILL MYSELF FOR THEM! (jk. But I will trade a LV X for 2)

RE: H: Dusknoir LV X, Charizard ex, Mesprit LV X and more! W: Dusknoir SF #17, 2 Uxie LA, 1 Azelf LA!!!! HELP ME FOR CIT

My:
2 Uxie LA (1 is RH!)

Your:
Dusknoir Lv. X

LMK :>

P.S. I will also add a random rotated EX so you don't feel bad about this. LMK. :>

Well, the point of Uxie is for a Dusknoir deck...I can give Mesprit X for them...

Mesprit Lv. X will be alright as long as it is both mint and english. PM me to finalize if so.

Yata: Yes it is english and mint, but I need to know that you will send first since I have heard some no so nice things about you when it comes to trading :(

G4M: I can't trade the Dusknoir LV X unless it is a great deal and I really do not need Gardy X that badly, sorry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back