• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Please close!

Which deck should I play for City Championships?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Wiseman's Card FOUNDUE! H: LV X's, SR's, TFG, and more! Need Money for the Holidays! Take a peek!

charizard ex and tsd
how ever much i need to

RE: Wiseman's Card FOUNDUE! H: LV X's, SR's, TFG, and more! Need Money for the Holidays! Take a peek!

I can do that! PM me with details! (THIS IS FOR KINGDRA MASTER...FUGI (for umgriz's information!)) (jk. Umgriz)

TEAMOVERDOSE: How much are you willing to pay? I was looking for like $45-60 for them both...

i might be able to do that but id have to have u send first since money is involved

Sorry, since I have more refs, you would have to send first. Rules are rules. I like how the money holder should send first but you have no or little refs and have been on the site a week or 2.

We can do that, but I will not rip you. I never have ripped anyone in 28 trades here and 17 on pokegym and I won't start now. I promise.

hang on for a sec me and my team ate team overdose have to disguss whose getting it cause he wants to buy them and i think we should just trade for them so we will lyk asap.

FUGI...I like that! LOL

Ok, well I have the Gardy X, 1x Cherrim, 1x Scizor. If you really must have the $10, then would $10 plus Gardy X be enough? I think I would be comfortable throwing in one of the rares as well, if you need it to even it out.

Wiseman. said:
Sorry, since I have more refs, you would have to send first. Rules are rules. I like how the money holder should send first but you have no or little refs and have been on the site a week or 2.

We can do that, but I will not rip you. I never have ripped anyone in 28 trades here and 17 on pokegym and I won't start now. I promise.

sorry than no deal if u have paypal i can transfer the money as soon as i recieve

Okay, I will be back on in 30 minutes, but I would rather have money since I need it for christmas presents. An offer with money will win me more than trades...

Leafeon LV X and $20 is good...

TO: I have paypal, but I do not believe you. I could put it on ebay buy it now and you could buy it...

Be back in 30 minutes.

would you send first since it involves money cause if you can we can give you 45-60 for them both so just let us know.

no thanx ive sent money first on pojo and pokegym and never recieved

You may have traded with the wrong people.

Look. You can do it via Pay Pal and when I recieve the money I can send the cards PRIORITY. In 2 days you will get the cards and be happy. If you are concerned about me not sending, the Pay Pal Police can force people to give money back to those who never send the item. So pay Pal is safe if you want to do the trade.

CML For Shiny Duskull
www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=44960

no thanx cant risk anymore money

Hey, is your Uxie Lv. X Japanese or English?
Also, is it mint?
LMK and I will make you an offer. :)

CML for that Latios TFG.

i have infernape md
i want these
rh scizor sf
1 Luxury Ball SF
1 Pokeblower SF
2 Marley's Request SF

could u make the first offer please
thanks

im interested in your:
Uxie Lv. X

I have:
Heatran Lv. X (tin)
2 Infernape MD
Poke drawer + (4)

LMK to work something out. Thanks! :)

JJ: Saw nothing, sorry.

Yata: Unless I get the cards today, I will not trade with you anymore. 2 weeks priority and they are not here? Shame.

LV: Saw nothing, sorry.

Yuyu: Pokeblower for it?

W2NJ: Sorry, not enough. Have any money?

Wiseman. said:
Yata: Unless I get the cards today, I will not trade with you anymore. 2 weeks priority and they are not here? Shame.

You have NOT received yet!?
OMG, that's impossible... I will check in the post office tomorrow morning.. they're gona hear me.
P.S. LMK if you still receive it today. :)

I will LYK. It is pretty impossible that they are so slow to get the cards...

ANYONE ELSE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back