• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Please close!

Which deck should I play for City Championships?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: T-Tar Master's Trade Thread! H: Raichu LV X, Dusknoir LV X, Machamp LV X and more! W: LOTS!

so all you want is the base set Mewtwo and Raichu?

RE: T-Tar Master's Trade Thread! H: Raichu LV X, Dusknoir LV X, Machamp LV X and more! W: LOTS!

Hey, I am in DIRE need of your Machamp Lv.X and Raichu Lv.X. Mostly the Machamp though. I have loads of your wants, I'll post some:
Infernape SF
Magnezone SF (both)
Marley's Request
Luxury Ball
Cherrim (like 3 or 4)
Uxie LA x1 (RH)

And CML for other things. LMK if we can work something out! :D

Lucario: Okay, so you talk about poop?

Muchlax: Let me see if I have those...

Darth Axle: Sorry. You know, I am not really feeling well and I cannot trade Machamp or Dusk X at this time as I am play testing, I will DEFINATELY get back to you, thanks.

If the Claydol's is first edition
I'll give

5 Basic Dark Energy(Holo)
1 Luxury Ball
1 Raichu SF
1 Magnezone SF
2 Felicity's Drawing
2 Roseanne
1 Marley's Request
2 Cynthia
2 Rare Candy
for both of them

Hey, no prob. Though, I don't need Dusknoir, just Machamp or Raichu. hehe

T-Tar Master said:
Alright, I will get back to you, I will playtest today. Thanks. :)

Okay, looking forward to hear from you.

Magnezone LV X for it? Claydol are VERY hard to get. Look at the ebay prices 0_o

Look, I am sry, I have to move Magnezone lv.x from my list cause I am trading it with one guy.... So anything else please :D....

Alright. Hey friends. I have been getting some stuff at EB Games and so well...ya.

randomman: Looking for a LV X for the 2 claydol, claydol are high demand.

DA: Well, I am debating which LV X to play...so all of them need to be tested. Raichu X looks good, so all I have to do is see if Machamp or Dusk is better.

V: Mesprit X?

T-Tar Master said:
randomman: Looking for a LV X for the 2 claydol, claydol are high demand.
Then I got nothing since the only Lv. X's that I haven't traded or not using are Regigigas and Palkia.(They are the pack ones but still...)

Well, make an offer with the cards you have (you posted before), but please, only 1 claydol...

If you could explain what shadowless means, I could offer a bunch of basis set rares :p

V: Mesprit X?
Look, Mesprit lv.x is hard to get off me, I would trade him only for azelf lv.x or uxie lv.x, soooo, anything else?:D

So I can't get
2x first edition Claydol
for
5 basic Dark Energy(Holo)
1 Luxury Ball(Holo)
1 Raichu SF
1 Magnezone SF
2 Felicity's Drawing (Holo)
2 Roseanne
1 Marley's Request(Holo)
2 Cynthia(Holo)
2 Rare Candy
1 Palkia Lv.X
1 Regigigas Lv.X

I have 5 basic dark energy. Interested?

Hunga said:
If you could explain what shadowless means, I could offer a bunch of basis set rares :p

Go to this guide for shadowless

Vrapce: What DP trainers/supporters do you have?

randomman: AHHH! I need those Claydol, and this is really hard deal to pass up, but I will say no deal, sorry, maybe I can get more claydol in inventory for you.

muddy: Yep. Do you see anything on my list you want for them?

Thanks a lot ^^ I check the cards through...

Cool. Even if they are not shadowless, I will take them. List them if you want, even uncommons, rares, commons, holos, any base set cards I want! :D

*gulp* Then I would still sit here next year cO I might have over 100 cards from base set! You can check my thread for holo at least, but be warned since the most of them are in german langue.

Vrapce: What DP trainers/supporters do you have?

You have to cml, ok? But please ask for some prefer.....
Look I will not change you Bebe`s, Roseanne`s, Felicityś and NM that is only.... Now please, CMl :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back