• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Please close!

Which deck should I play for City Championships?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: T-Tar Master's Trade Thread! H: Raichu LV X, Dusknoir LV X, Machamp LV X and more! W: LOTS!

Hunga: Sorry then, I do not want them, I am only looking for english...unless they are shadowless..

Vrapce: What? Can you repeat that? I do not understand. ?
- -
_

RE: T-Tar Master's Trade Thread! H: Raichu LV X, Dusknoir LV X, Machamp LV X and more! W: LOTS!

Have any english SF cards?

Only Dusknoir LV X and Dusknoir 16 which will be hard to get from me.

T-Tar Master said:
magma admin said:
-ANY base set cards
-ANY shadowless base set commons (will trade like 50 for a LV X...)
-ANY shadowless base set rares, Will trade like 5 for a LV X, depending...
-ANY Tyranitar from ANY set
-ex's (10 for a LV X)

I have some of these, but what does the "shadowless" mean?

Alright. Could you list the Tyranitars, base set cards, and ex cards you have? Not all of them, just some.

Look up shadowless on google...:)
I did look it up on google, but it will take a few days to find my shadowless cards, 'cause I'm not still very good at separating shadowless from shadow...

Vrapce: What? Can you repeat that? I do not understand. ?

Look, I told you that I have much trainers just CML but I wil not trade you Night Maintances, Felicitys, Roseannes and Bebes

Magma: That is okay. Take your time. If you are unsure of shadowless cards you can scan them and I can help you determine whether they are shadowless or not.

Vrapce: Those are the only trainers I really need except TGW...

RE: H: Raichu LV X, Dusknoir LV X, Machamp LV X and more! W: LOTS!

I need both. CML

T-Tar Master said:
Alright, I will get back to you, I will playtest today. Thanks. :)

Did you forget all about me???
LMK thanks

Hiya!

Needs:
Cradily ex (90% mint) $3 USD
Shining Raichu

CML :D

T-Tar Master said:
Magma: That is okay. Take your time. If you are unsure of shadowless cards you can scan them and I can help you determine whether they are shadowless or not.

Vrapce: Those are the only trainers I really need except TGW...

I got it done quickly, except that I'm still not 100% sure what shadowless are, because all base set cards I found are shadowless, if I know right. Wasn't it that shadowless were the ones that had 99 and 1999 on the bottom(so there is 99 twice). The only T-tar I found was Tyranitar ex d DF.

Suser: Glad you got back with me, I am pretty forgetful from school and...NM. Alright, from the looks of things, Dusknoir LV X is one I CAN trade. I just want to know (before I make offers) if those LV X's on your thread are all you have. LMK thanks.

(Please make an offer...)

vrapce: Not enough for claydol, please make offers. (PS I only need 2 TGW)

Prof S: Will do. I will edit this post.

Magma: Correct. And yes I could trade for the T-tar. (Correct as in yes 99 and 1999)

vrapce: Not enough for claydol, please make offers. (PS I only need 2 TGW)

Look, I have almost nothing that you need and I don`t need, so in taht way I can make an offer for your claydol. So I want to ask you do you want to sell it maybe (ofc on ebay via paypal)

Hey Ben!

I was wondering if you could check my list for any of my wants you may have. Lmk.

Ok since your intressted in english base set, I checked my common and uncommon for them (it took me one and a half hour...Loos like I've to much free time...)

I can offer:

Trainer:
2x Gust of Wind
2x Potion
5x Switch
2x Energy Removal
1x Bill
4x Super Potion
1x Pokémon Center
1x Pluspower
1x Maintenance
1x Energy Retrieval

Water:
3x Staryu
2x Magikarp
2x Starmie
1x Poliwhirl
1x Wartortle

Grass:
1x Caterpie
4x Weedle
4x Bulbasaur
2x Kakuna

Fire:
1x Vulpix
3x Charmander
1x Ponyta
1x Arcanine

Psychic:
1x Kadabra

Rock:
1x Onix

Normal:

1x Pidgey
1x Rattata

Holographic rares:

1x Ninetailes
1x Hitmonchan
1x Nidoking

Non Holographic Rares:

1x Electrode
1x Pidgeotto
1x Clefairy Doll
1x Imposter Professor Oak
1x item Finder

Special Cards:
1x Bill japanese base set
1x Pidgey japanese base set

Say me if interessted!

Vrapceboy: Yeah sure. How much? And I do want the Mesprit LV X.

TofU: Nice avvy Brandon! Let me check your list...Done! Brand0, I have none of your wants except trainers and supporters but they are not for trade unless you give a good offer.

PS: Why does EVERYTHING have to be RH? They are all the same!

Hunga: Are these shadowless? Are they English? I care about the English, not the shadowless.

PLEASE CML FOR THE GERMAN CRYSTAL LUGIA, SHINING MEWTWO, and SHINING GYARADOS!! THANKS!

T-Tar Master said:
Vrapceboy: Yeah sure. How much? And I do want the Mesprit LV X.

TofU: Nice avvy Brandon! Let me check your list...Done! Brand0, I have none of your wants except trainers and supporters but they are not for trade unless you give a good offer.

Hunga: Are these shadowless? Are they English? I care about the English, not the shadowless.

PLEASE CML FOR THE GERMAN CRYSTAL LUGIA, SHINING MEWTWO, and SHINING GYARADOS!! THANKS!

Ok, cool. Just for grins, could you please tell me which Trainers you have, and I will try and trade for them. Also, if you don't care if they are RH or not, I can simply replace them with non-RH ones. Lmk.

hey, i didn't see anywhere that said that you wouldn't buy, so if you would i think i have a lot of your wants in my trade thread (if not then i am sorry and disregard this post)

TofU: Now, I do not know how totally accurate this is, but I MUST keep 4 of each:

I have:

5 RR
2 FD
6 POV
3 Rare Candy
2 Bubble Coat (I can trade these :))
TM 1
TM 2 (2 Devoluters, 1 RH)
MAYBE 1 Cynthia's RH (I have to check)
Unlimited trainers
4 Warp Point
Xx Pokeball
1 Great ball
5 Dusk ball
4 Quick ball

more...If you want to see the rest, just ask.

Ricecracker: A new customer! Yay. Alright, I will buy. I have 15 USD to spare and here is what I want:

1 Dusknoir #17
2 Luxury ball
3 Pokehealer
1 Raichu SF
1 Great ball

All of these for 13 USD? LMK, thanks!

T-Tar Master said:

Am I PS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back