• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Please close!

Which deck should I play for City Championships?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: T-Tar Master's Trade/Sell thread. I have Lv X's, Charizard ex, TSD, SR's, Shadowless! {N} $50 USD by Xmas!

so what do u want for it

RE: T-Tar Master's Trade/Sell thread. I have Lv X's, Charizard ex, TSD, SR's, Shadowless! {N} $50 USD by Xmas!

tarealax: What LV X's do you have? (my computer won't allow me to access your link! Thus my new laptop for christmas...)

YATA:

MY:

Uxie X
4 Tyranitar
Togekiss

YOUR:

2 claydol I am trading you
$10 USD

LMK thanks!

Do you think you can get a Giratina lv.X?

Yes. Depending on how much you would pay for it.

These are my Lv. Xs:

Infernape Lv. X x1 (tin)
Gardevoir Lv. X x2 (SW)
Palkia Lv. X x1 (GE)
Porygon-Z Lv. X x1 (MD)
Azelf Lv. X x1 (LA)
Heatran Lv. X x1 (tin)

I can send you more of my list, if you would like to see it. :)

what about me

T-Tar Master said:
Yes. Depending on how much you would pay for it.

I Can't really buy so..yeah:( Never mind then.

Sorry about that :)

I will trade it for Azelf X alone.

OR

I will trade it for Gardy LV X and 2 Gardevoir SW. But I need the Gardy by Friday...and the Azelf, if possible, if not, I will ask more for it. Thanks!

I only have one SW Gardevoir. :/

Would you do Gardevoir Lv. X and 2 SF Regigigas for the Uxie Lv. X?

I have to go, but I meant eeveeking...

so, this:

"Sorry about that

OR

I will trade it for Gardy LV X and 2 Gardevoir SW. But I need the Gardy by Friday...and the Azelf, if possible, if not, I will ask more for it. Thanks! "

WAS FOR EEVEEKING.

Tarealax: Azelf LV X would be fine. Or if you have 2 claydol, we could work something out.

SOTH: Thats okay.

Yata: NO. Thanks anyways.

I AM NOW THE WISEMAN!

Wiseman. said:
tarealax: What LV X's do you have? (my computer won't allow me to access your link! Thus my new laptop for christmas...)

YATA:

MY:

Uxie X
4 Tyranitar
Togekiss

YOUR:

2 claydol I am trading you
$10 USD

LMK thanks!
No Ben, I can't afford to trade something that has a reserved place in my deck already.
My offer stands, Regi's + 10$ for 4 JPN T-tars, JPN Uxie X and Togekiss GE.
LMK. :)

RE: Wiseman's Trade/Sell thread. I have Lv X's, Charizard ex, TSD, SR's, Shadowless! {N} $50 USD by Xmas!

um im confused

RE: Wiseman's Trade/Sell thread. I have Lv X's, Charizard ex, TSD, SR's, Shadowless! {N} $50 USD by Xmas!

No thanks. ONLY need money, Claydol, and the regis are not a HUGE want. See ya!

Eevee king:

Here is my response to what I want for the TSD:

Sorry about that

OR

I will trade it for Gardy LV X and 2 Gardevoir SW. But I need the Gardy by Friday...and the Azelf, if possible, if not, I will ask more for it. Thanks!

RE: Wiseman's Card FOUNDUE! H: LV X's, SR's, TFG, and more! Need Money for the Holidays! Take a peek!

Your: Uxie Lv.X

My: [H]Regigigas #15 LA, OR [RH]-[Non-Holo] #37 Regigigas, [H] Regigigas #9 SF, and Some other Rares of your choice from my thread..will throw in Azelf Lv.X

I ws unsure which LA one you wanted so I posted both.

RE: Wiseman's Card FOUNDUE! H: LV X's, SR's, TFG, and more! Need Money for the Holidays! Take a peek!

um both of those are gone i need to update again

Would you trade the Uxie Lv. X to me for the Gardevoir Lv. X or something similar?

Charizard88 said:
Your: Uxie Lv.X

My: [H]Regigigas #15 LA, OR [RH]-[Non-Holo] #37 Regigigas, [H] Regigigas #9 SF, and Some other Rares of your choice from my thread..will throw in Azelf Lv.X

I ws unsure which LA one you wanted so I posted both.

Skipped???

Charizard88: Sorry about that. Ummm...I will trade you my Uxie LV X if you trade the SF Regigigas and the Azelf X to me...that is possible, so LMK!

Eeveeking: Okay, you do that.

Tarealex: Sorry, but no. I want the Gardy X, just not for Uxie, I need to trade it for something REALLY helpful to me.

Charizard: Again, sorry.

Anyone else?

ok its updated looks like yata got banned again

Hello CML for your Dusknoir lv. x

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=40899

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back