• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Please close

Would you be willing to trade Commons for Luxray Gl lv.x And Uxie Lv.x? If yes how many?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: {H} Lux x {W} Machamp Prime and Eeveeloutions

I dont go by T&T all the time....and I value the mews at 10-12 at the moment..

Im not really interested in trading the lux x for anything on your thread, although I just posted on there

my machamp prime and rh machamp sf for your two different victory medals?

no thanks.. i value the medals at around 15 the prime at 10 and the sf at 7

If you get a Gengar Prime/Mew prime
I'll trade you a
x1 Flareon *

RE: {H} Gengar Prime x3 Mew Prime x4 Lost World x1 Mr. Mime x3 And More {W} CoL "Shiny" Deoxys & Lugia

Hey.
I have:
Lugia RH
Rayquaza holo

I want:
1x lost world
1x mr. Mime

Lmk thanks.

RE: {H} Gengar Prime x3 Mew Prime x4 Lost World x1 Mr. Mime x3 And More {W} CoL "Shiny" Deoxys & Lugia

I only need holo, not RH.. any chance you have some of the energy?

Sorry, I just traded my last one. I could do my rayquaza holo and something else for your two cards?

no thanks I value mime at about 5 right now and LW at 8-12..
I value the holos at about 2 each since they arent playable

I might be willing to do this:

T&T Prices

My:

2 Uxie 1 LA 1 LP 20.00

Your:

1 Mew Prime 16.00

What do you think?

no thanks, value uxie at like 5 and I think mew will go up in value soon

That's fine.

I like your Gengar Prime. I have Rayquaza and Lugia from CoL, also a Gengar LvX. CML if there is anything you want.

the SL lugia and rayquaza or just the holo? I value the Shiny at 8 each and holo at 2 each. I dont see enough for a gengar, but could you cml for something small.

The two are regular holo, but I do have an SL Entei

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back