• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Please Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: New WANTS Update EASY STUFF- ***SPECIAL DEAL RH for NH*** -- (Updated 10/2/09)

Sent it to you

RE: New WANTS Update EASY STUFF- ***SPECIAL DEAL RH for NH*** -- (Updated 10/2/09)

Bump !

My TS-1 (x2) for any of these:

Metragross SV
Broken Time Space RH
Roseanne's
1x Call Energy

I would do it for metagross but that is currently in a trade. If the trade doesnt go thru ill let you know

RE: New WANTS Update EASY STUFF- ***SPECIAL DEAL RH for NH*** -- (Updated 10/12/09)

How about my Mightyena (x4) Poochyena(x4) and TS-1(x2)
for your
Call Energy

Or

Your Dodrio SV and Unown G

Please note that they are in worn condition, because i played them without sleeves. They are definitely still playable and look fine if you use sleeves.

RE: New WANTS Update EASY STUFF- ***SPECIAL DEAL RH for NH*** -- (Updated 10/12/09)

Instead of the 2x TS-1 can you do 2x Skunktank G?

Sure. The Skunktank Gs are in the same conditions as the Mightyena.
LMK

YourP1MP said:
Sure. The Skunktank Gs are in the same conditions as the Mightyena.
LMK

Ok sounds good. do you think you can throw in a great ball? If you can - great, if you cant, its fine. And is there any bends or tears in these cards?

They are not bent or torn. Just worn, meaning they can still be played good but you can tell they have been played without sleeves. Sorry I don't have great balls.

Deal?

YourP1MP said:
They are not bent or torn. Just worn, meaning they can still be played good but you can tell they have been played without sleeves. Sorry I don't have great balls.

Deal?

Yeap PM me

RE: I WANT 2x MIGHTYENA LA ASAP

I have

2x Mighyena LA (1 is RH)
Mamoswine (SF)

I want
Poketurn RH
Roseann'es
Unown G

Nah. I don't need Palmers. Just the Rosey. I like any Call Energy you have as well. (2 would be sufficient)

EspeonROX said:
Nah. I don't need Palmers. Just the Rosey. I like any Call Energy you have as well. (2 would be sufficient)

2x Call Energy For 2x Mightyena

... Try again

4-3-2 Rhyperior Lv. X (SV-SV-SV-Promo)*
1x Swinub
1x Weavile SW*
a fewKakuna RR NH only (throw in)
2 Electrode G (I like to collect this card because its ridiculously bad but value it at nothing, and don't offer this in trades, just throw in)

I have these. I need your Poketurn and Charizard G X.

richkid50000 said:
4-3-2 Rhyperior Lv. X (SV-SV-SV-Promo)*
1x Swinub
1x Weavile SW*
a fewKakuna RR NH only (throw in)
2 Electrode G (I like to collect this card because its ridiculously bad but value it at nothing, and don't offer this in trades, just throw in)

I have these. I need your Poketurn and Charizard G X.

I wont be needing those, I just updated my list today so maybe you can find something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back