• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Please Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H| Shaymin (Land) X, Infernape 4 X, Roseanne's! Want lots!

Your Infernape 4 Lv. X for my Arceus sleeves?

eevee said:
Your Infernape 4 Lv. X for my Arceus sleeves?

Sorry but no thanks. If you would like anything else just tell me and ill check out your list.

Okay. If you can wait until Sunday, I have my prerelease.

RE: |H:| Shaymin (Land) X, Infernape 4 X, Roseanne's! ------Wants inside!-------

richkid50000 said:
CML for infernape 4 X.

I like Luxray X. Offer? And I could offer Rare Candys and such for it also.

RE: |H:| Shaymin (Land) X, Infernape 4 X, Roseanne's! ------Wants inside!-------

um yeah no. definetly not. i wont trade Lux X for only a kind of good X.

richkid50000 said:
um yeah no. definetly not. i wont trade Lux X for only a kind of good X.

Would you be willing to do this?

My:
1x Shaymin Lv. X (Land)
1x Empoleon X (Tin)
2x Roseanne's Research
1x Rare Candy
1x Metagross SV

Your:
Luxray GL Lv. X

I have
x4 SSU

Do you have any Shiftry DP?

SrSpoony said:
I have
x4 SSU

Do you have any Shiftry DP?

Sorry I do not. Anything else you see?

Not really... I need Fossils ONLY
x2 Old Amber
x3 Helix

@SrSpoony:Hmm unfortunatly I have niether

@ Shuckle the Snail: I dont see anything I particularly need. thanks for posting!

If u have any claydol GE, candies,rosys for trade please CML and see what u may want.

Thanks.

my 2 unown g
cml

your
landmin x
infernape 4 x

Spardan19 said:
If u have any claydol GE, candies,rosys for trade please CML and see what u may want.

Thanks.

Sorry I didnt see much. But feel free to make an offer

konter_j8902 said:
my 2 unown g
cml

your
landmin x
infernape 4 x

I'm interested. Do you have any UNOPENED sleeves? I Also like you Champ X and the Unowns.

i will get arceus sleeves tomorrow but i dont ship items i will trade the machamp x and one of the unowns for one of those x's or if you have any luxray gl x i will trade that and more for it i also need gengar x gengar sf and azelf la

Sorry I didnt see much. But feel free to make an offer

IDK what to offer lol. how many of the cards i listed are u trading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back