• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Please Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: |H:| Shaymin (Land) X, Infernape 4 X, Roseanne's! ---Updated 11/3/09--- NEW WANTS

Bump with new wants updates!

RE: |H:| Shaymin (Land) X, Infernape 4 X, Roseanne's! ---Updated 11/3/09--- NEW WANTS

CML for Infernape 4 LV X, please.

eevee said:
CML for Infernape 4 LV X, please.

I like Salamence X and RH Leftoevers

Would you be willing to do Tang X instead?

Probably not. I dont really need it.

can you CML for the landmin?

richkid50000 said:
can you CML for the landmin?

I like your Lux X and Cresselia X. Can you make an offer.

well the cressy may be leaving. and Luxray is worth a ton more. did you see anything else?

richkid50000 said:
well the cressy may be leaving. and Luxray is worth a ton more. did you see anything else?

Yeah I know lux Xs value is pretty high. I didnt see any staples but do you have any for trade? Need Rare Candys and Roseanes. You know

i have 2 candies and 2 rosys.

richkid50000 said:
i have 2 candies and 2 rosys.

I Could do my my SHaymin Land X

for your:

1x Garchomp C X (Tin)
3x Garchomp C
and some SP Trainers (If you have some)

which SP trainers? flints or the TGI's?

The TGIs

dont have any of those for trade.

Hows this. Your Blaziken FB X and Garchomp C X (Tin) for my shaymin

my-
Absol g lv x
Alakazam 4 lv x
Level max
SP radar x2
Cyrus's x2

Your-
Infernape 4 lv x
Rosy x4
Unown g

Shuckle the Snail said:
my-
Absol g lv x
Alakazam 4 lv x
Level max
SP radar x2
Cyrus's x2

Your-
Infernape 4 lv x
Rosy x4
Unown g

No thanks

RE: |H:| Shaymin (Land) X, Infernape 4 X, Roseanne's! ---Updated 11/5/09--- NEW WANTS

ace11 said:
Hows this. Your Blaziken FB X and Garchomp C X (Tin) for my shaymin

that is a very bad deal for me.

RE: |H:| Shaymin (Land) X, Infernape 4 X, Roseanne's! ---Updated 11/5/09--- NEW WANTS

richkid50000 said:
that is a very bad deal for me.

Just for blaziken? Blaziken and Shaymin are about the same price.

Bump....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back