• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

*PLEASE LOCK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H- Just UNBOXED Supreme Victors, 3 SV X's, Gallade 4 LV.X -Wants-ABSOL G X,Absol G

I have a dialga g lv. x if you are interested please post an offer in my thread

RE: H- Just UNBOXED Supreme Victors, 3 SV X's, Gallade 4 LV.X -Wants-ABSOL G X,Absol G

Sorry I really could only trade bulk rares for that as I don't need it badly.

Cml for Charizard X and Blaziken FB

CML for 1 Japanese TIME SPACE DISTORTION and 1 BLAZIKEN FB,please.

I have to update.
Blaze is gone.
Also I only saw Blaze FB LV.X

I have:

My:

1 Propopass G
1 Purugly G RH
1 Health Energy

For Your:

Flygon RR RH

?

Let me know, thanks!

Do you have a trade thread?
Also I'll have to say no to your offer.

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
Do you have a trade thread?
Also I'll have to say no to your offer.

I posted it like last Saturday, still waiting for Poke Beach admins to approve it and post it up... :/

And on the offer...
What if I kick in a Wash Rotom?

I need deck wants,which need to be updated.
Do you have any of these?
3 Blaziken FB
3 RH Cyrus's Conspiracy
3 RH Poketurn
3 RH Power Spray
2 RH SP Radar
2 Moonlight Stadium
1 Luxray GL LV.X

Those are all I'm interested in as of Right now. Although after BR season I may take your offer, but those cards I value significantly higher and am willing to put in much more. I also have an unlisted Staraptor FB LV.X that I would trade for those. LMK.

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
I need deck wants,which need to be updated.
Do you have any of these?
3 Blaziken FB
3 RH Cyrus's Conspiracy
3 RH Poketurn
3 RH Power Spray
2 RH SP Radar
2 Moonlight Stadium
1 Luxray GL LV.X

Those are all I'm interested in as of Right now. Although after BR season I may take your offer, but those cards I value significantly higher and am willing to put in much more. I also have an unlisted Staraptor FB LV.X that I would trade for those. LMK.

Have some of those but they're all decked. Ones I have aren't RH either. Alright well let me know if you're interested after BR's.

My RH Rotom MD and 2 Warp Energies for your Rare Candy from HP?

I have a Absol G, what do you have off my wants

I don't Absol G anymore, I have to update. Also no Candies are gone now.

Then could you do it for your RH flygon?

I don't have a rare candy right now. That's what I was saying. I'd being willing to offer you this for Flygon though-
Any rares from SV excluding
Parasect
Solrock
Empoleon FB

RE: NEEDS-GYRADOS Stuff,Luxray GL LV.X, Flygon and MORE

I have these:
Blaziken FB
Gyarados SF x2
Magikarp SF x3 (i think)

I need these:
Previous offer for Blaze FB
Staraptor FB X

RE: NEEDS-GYRADOS Stuff,Luxray GL LV.X, Flygon and MORE

Sorry I don't really want to trade that for a minor want.
Maybe another time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back