• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

*PLEASE LOCK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H- Just UNBOXED Supreme Victors, UXIE LV.X, Gallade 4 LV.X -Wants-ABSOL G X,Absol G,Rayquaza C,Rayquaza C LV.X,

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
Eevee, no I value the Lucario higher than Crawdaunt G due to playability.
Emoto,nothing for the Uxie X.
Same w/ Karimsoliman. May I have a list of your unlisted stuff?

the only important unlisted thing is
snorlax x
rhyperior x (tin i think, i dont have it with me it is upstairs)
shaymin deck holo
SV rhyperior line
what i posted before is also unlisted
ludicolo PT line
sceptile SF line
beautifly line PT

i think thats it if you dont like any of them i will check my decks but i dont think there is anything else

RE: H- Just UNBOXED Supreme Victors, UXIE LV.X, Gallade 4 LV.X -Wants-ABSOL G X,Absol G,Rayquaza C,Rayquaza C LV.X,

hi, can you cml for your blaziken fb?

I just got another Absol G Lv. X and wanted to see if you are still interested in one. Same wants as before.

YourP1MP, sorry nothing.
Karim,sorry same.
rappermi, interested in Absol G LV.X
Richkid I am still interested in the Absol G LV.X, make me an offer.
Shadoworganoid, again those are just collection wants(except Quaza which I could just get in a tin) so I'll have to pass

Do you have any Pikachus or any Garchomp Cs?

I have some pikachus(SF one, Surfing which is VERY hard to get)
I have one Garchomp C, I can't remember all the pikachus I have but I'll look. I also have the Garchomp C LV.X

I like the Garchomp C and its X.

Okay this isn't my offer but here's the main stuff I'm interested in-
2 Rayquaza C
1 Absol G
3 Staraptor FB
1 Absol G LV.X
1 Probopass G
Also if you have an unlisted Rayquaza C I would be interested in that too.

Can we PM each other to dicuss this to stop cluttering up your thread? and anyways were the things you listed from my list because i dont have any of those i only have the absol G and its X x2.

mewtwo cml for rayquaza c

Yeah, just PM me. Sorry I'm getting trades mixed up right now ...
ah Pikadona if we trade you get something extra. CYL right now.
sorry nothing.

I understand. BUt I need Uxie X badly so how about my Luxray GL Lv X?

I can throw in a Luxray GL too if you like.

i don't think i'd trade absol x, for 1 blaziken x, did you see anything else for him

karimsoliman94 said:
I have these from your wants
team galactics mars
chatot G RH
broken time space
manectric G

I like you lvl x's CML for them

so do you want these

I have a Dodrio SV, Staraptor Fb (rev holo), and a Cynthia's Guidance
You interested?
LMK

Do you have an english Time Space Distortion?

Now I don't.
Also can I have a link to your rep thread so I can you a ref?
YourP1MP, interested in Staraptor FB.

How does this sound?

My: Staraptor FB (rev holo) & Cynthia's guidance
Your: Electivire FB

LMK or counter

please cml 4 uxie x

thanks

Nothing sorry.
YourP1mp I'll get to back to you later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back