• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

*PLEASE LOCK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H- UXIE LV.X,Infernape 4 LV.X,Gallade 4 LV.X,Snorlax LV.X,and more! Wants-YOUR UXIE(LA) AND CLAYDOL(GE) and CALL ENE

I'm interested in the Absol G and maybe the pikachu 12.
LMK.

RE: H- UXIE LV.X,Infernape 4 LV.X,Gallade 4 LV.X,Snorlax LV.X,and more! Wants-YOUR UXIE(LA) AND CLAYDOL(GE) and CALL ENE

My Mesprit RH for your 2 HP RCs?

No, read my thread rules, Mesprit is not priority right now, just need Uxie(s) and Claydol(s) and Call Energy. Sorry.

then My Call for 2 HP RCs

CML for Lucario GL. I have a Baltoy, Relicanths, and others

Ace11 how many call energy?
YourP1MP I will CYL later.

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
Ace11 how many call energy?
YourP1MP I will CYL later.

1 but i can throw in a Rare from RR or SV too

Okay, I'll talk to you guys more on Tuesday, as I'll be gone for the weekend.
YourP1MP I am interested in
1 Luxray GL
1 Broken Time Space
1 Charon's Choice
1 RH Relicanth
1 Dodrio
1 Team Galactic's Mars

I have Rocket’s Mewtwo Best of Game Winner,1 Azelf MT and 4 Cyclone energies.I am interested in your shiny Voltorb,Flareon RR,1 RH Eevee(as a thrown in),RH Flareon 4,1 RH Vaporeon RR and Leafeon RR RH

I only want to trade for The Rocket's Mewtwo Winner as of right now.
So make me an offer.

My
Rocket's Mewtwo Winner
for
Your
Shiny Voltorb
1 RH Eevee(as a thrown in)
Flareon RR
LMK or Counter.

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
Okay, I'll talk to you guys more on Tuesday, as I'll be gone for the weekend.
YourP1MP I am interested in
1 Luxray GL
1 Broken Time Space
1 Charon's Choice
1 RH Relicanth
1 Dodrio
1 Team Galactic's Mars

Offer: My Charon's Choice, 1 Relicanth (RH), 1 Dodrio, 1 Team Galactic's Mars and a Broken Time Space

For

Your: Flygon (RR)

LMK or counter

RE: H- UXIE LV.X,Infernape 4 LV.X,Gallade 4 LV.X,,and more! Wants-YOUR UXIE(LA) AND CLAYDOL(GE) and CALL ENERGY

eevee I would love to do that offer. PM to finalize. YourP1MP I am not willing to trade flygon RR for that. Maybe when I finally get my SV box(it should be in the mail) I'll LYK, unless you want to counter again.

RE: H- UXIE LV.X,Infernape 4 LV.X,Gallade 4 LV.X,,and more! Wants-YOUR UXIE(LA) AND CLAYDOL(GE) and CALL ENERGY

bumpy......

RE: H- UXIE LV.X,Gallade 4 LV.X,,and more! Wants-YOUR UXIE(LA) AND CLAYDOL(GE) and CALL ENERGY

CML for:
2 HOLON PHANTOMS RARE CANDY
1 Blissey (PL)
1 Pack of Opened Rotom Sleeves(good condition)
there are 60 rotom sleeves right ?

RE: H- UXIE LV.X,Gallade 4 LV.X,,and more! Wants-YOUR UXIE(LA) AND CLAYDOL(GE) and CALL ENERGY

Didn't see anything. But yes they are 60 sleeves.

RE: H- BOX OF SUPREME VICTORS, UXIE LV.X, Gallade 4 LV.X -Wants-ABSOL G X and Absol G and MORE!

How much trade value for the SV box?

RE: H- BOX OF SUPREME VICTORS, UXIE LV.X, Gallade 4 LV.X -Wants-ABSOL G X and Absol G and MORE!

Oh, I meant that I opened the box, Juliacoolo. Just noticed I worded that wrong. ;)

RE: H- Just UNBOXED Supreme Victors, UXIE LV.X, Gallade 4 LV.X -Wants-ABSOL G X and Absol G and MORE!

My 1 Crawdaunt G (1 RH) for your Lucario GL RR?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back